Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low Budget Infinite Energy for any Warframe.

(XBOX)E Da Richard

No everyone can afford Arc Energize, or you may have a R5 AE and want to use other Arc’s for various reasons. 

Step 1: Farm out a Protea, she’s easy to get. Feed her to the chair to rip off her Dispensary ability. Or just feed it the one you have if you don’t like her.

Step 2: Put Dispensary & Equilibrium on you’re frame and Synth Fiber on you’re pet.

Step 3: Enjoy! Synth Fiber allows you to ALWAYS pick up HP Globes even at full health. Equilibrium will give you 110 Energy (if maxed) Per Hp Globe it pops out (has a chance to pop out 2 of these). Plus the added benefit of having Energy Globes and Ammo anyone can make use of.

Tested this on Saryn (dropped Molt) and Mesa (dropped Ballistic Battery) and Worked perfectly for both even with a 50% Efficiency from a Blind Rage R9. 

You can even go a step further if you’re Build allows for it and add Health Conversion for an extra 1350 armor. Or Energy Conversion for more Power.

Side note: Pls don’t try the “BuT EneRgY PAdS”, haven’t seen anyone use those things for a long time.

1 hour ago, (XB1)TheWayOfWisdom said:

You can hotkey stuff on consoles.

Yeah but you have severely limited buttons to do so with because warframe doesn't support corded button functions outside of some hard coded ones like the power menu.

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

On PS4 I've hotkeyed them to the swipe pad. I flick of the thumb and you're good to go. For xbox I guess a button press

xbox definitely gets the short end of the stick in that area. This game badly needs chorded button functions.

18 minutes ago, (XB1)E Da Richard said:

How so? It’s not hard to feed it enough resources to access one ability.

he's likely referring to the amount of time you need to invest: you need rank 3 Entrati just to access the Helminth system to begin with, and still have to build a segment, the frame to subsume etc. if it were a method that nearly any player at any level could pick up and use, then it would be "low budget", but it takes time to reach this point, and time is more precious to people these days than money.

in the time you would spend just reaching Rank 3 Entrati, you can just level up Zenurik focus, which only requires Second Dream for it's basic form, and then War Within for full Operator mode. most players will have made decent progress into Zenurik long before they even reach Deimos.

Or... you could not use Helminth and use the older strategy with Synth Deconstruct+Synth Fiber (one of the mods you oddly omit), Equilibrium and build for Efficiency which works fine when you have a lot of spawns. I mean... it works OK even in low spawn situations. For example, I solo'd the Umbra Forma alert with a Naramon Khora and I managed to have energy even in the presence of all those obnoxious Energy Leech eximus units. This strategy works a lot better in ESO and Steel Path because there are more rolls for Synth Deconstruct (mod your sentinel for Gas status damage).

EDIT: Also using the Red Veil weapons/augments with Blight effects is a nice boost in passive energy. As a redundancy, I use Rakta Dark Dagger for my stat stick on Khora. It's got a terrible riven disposition... but Khora doesn't really need a riven for her stat stick because of Accumulating Whipclaw!

57 minutes ago, nslay said:

Or... you could not use Helminth and use the older strategy with Synth Deconstruct+Synth Fiber (one of the mods you oddly omit), Equilibrium and build for Efficiency which works fine when you have a lot of spawns. I mean... it works OK even in low spawn situations. For example, I solo'd the Umbra Forma alert with a Naramon Khora and I managed to have energy even in the presence of all those obnoxious Energy Leech eximus units. This strategy works a lot better in ESO and Steel Path because there are more rolls for Synth Deconstruct (mod your sentinel for Gas status damage).

EDIT: Also using the Red Veil weapons/augments with Blight effects is a nice boost in passive energy. As a redundancy, I use Rakta Dark Dagger for my stat stick on Khora. It's got a terrible riven disposition... but Khora doesn't really need a riven for her stat stick because of Accumulating Whipclaw!

I do a similar action with Synth Decon and Fiber and the Cryotra Sentinel Weapon built for Gas, as long as it does 1 point of damage to the target or nearby mobs hit by the Gas AOE, they’ll be “primed” for Synth Decon and drop hp orbs. I called it a pocket Nekros setup.

But the Dispensary, Equilibrium & Synth Fiber is foolproof. As long as you keep dropping the Dispensary everything else works.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Madurai-Prime said:

If someone doesn't have an Energize, that means they started playing after Scarlet spear.....so will they even have the Helminth yet? 

played like 5ish years, even played in the event, it was annoying and not fun so i don't have a maxed energize, don't assume :P

I find the energy regen my op gives is more than enough for my needs anyways

Archived