Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please remove Juno Elite crewman explosive munition.

Yual

Since the release of DeadLock protocol, Juno elite crewman possess supras with aoe damage. Bypassing abilities, melee block and walls, It force you to play tanky /DR frame in Higher level and do not reward you for dodging and blocking their attacks (since they ignore it) Please remove the aoe of their weapon.

13 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

Instead of removing it. Move the AoE runs to Corpus Techs, so they are more threatening in missions as a heavy unit. 

Yup, that makes sense. Move the AoE to Corpus Techs, who are supposed to be the heavy fire support units anyway.

Or... Give me AoE on MY Supra, I guess? :)

14 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

They have cheat shields as well. There's no regen delay and the regen rate is high enough that one moa can sit there and facetank half a squad's worth of grineer fire forever (you can see this in kuva flood missions on the corpus ship tileset).

That's not the Corpus shields, that's you not staying on top of the Ospreys. Gotta prioritize them as they're bedrock that underpins Corpus defenses. Once they're out of the picture (through destruction or subversion) the shipboard Corpus are the same tissue paper enemies Corpus always are.

15 hours ago, TheLexiConArtist said:

Juno enemies seem to have a lot of cheat-weaponry (and/or candidates for Corpus Lich super-guns?)

Acceltra-Supra hybrid children are the most obvious and the most indefensible, but have you not noticed those fully-auto, definitely-more-than-single-clip Exergis spams too?

Yeah, the Exergis enemies hurt, but I don't find them to be much of an issue. I get the same effect when I use it with Nova P and the Ammo Efficiency Helminth power. Even going through Steel Path with Banshee the only enemies that were much of an issue were the massed Techs with their Supra grenade launchers.

6 hours ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

That's not the Corpus shields, that's you not staying on top of the Ospreys. Gotta prioritize them as they're bedrock that underpins Corpus defenses. Once they're out of the picture (through destruction or subversion) the shipboard Corpus are the same tissue paper enemies Corpus always are.

Every time I saw this, I checked and there were no shield ospreys around.

2 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

Every time I saw this, I checked and there were no shield ospreys around.

The way I understand it, constant/faster regen became a baseline feature for enemy shields in exchange for shields not regenerating once completely broken.

Ospreys obviously make it even more aggravating because they add additional and complete instant-refills and do restore shields onto shield-broken units.

I made a post somewhere else in the forum since the rework discussing an experience against a high-level (Enhanced sortie or possibly SP, unsure) Tyl Regor post-revision being a complete catastrophe because boss shields don't obey the shield-break caveat either, and shield-gating applies, so despite a constant stream of bullets my DPS was effectively reduced by 95% as every bullet was gated.

Archived