Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About the Trumna

Kaggelos

I really enjoy the mechanics of this weapon, as well its reload animation, and I even got a Riven for it, by equipping said mod in the Trumna to unveil it! Is secondary fire sounds dope, the design is interesting, but, is it just me, or is it's primary fire sound effect just..

Underwhelming?

I was expecting something much more hard hitting... Sorry guys, just venting a bit, 'cause I have everything going on for this new primary, but it just sounds... weak and bland...

2 minutes ago, _Euphoria_ said:

I agree it is a disappointing weapon considering how expensive it is to build

No, I wasn't.  The gun is the dream gun and still kick like a dream, you need a oomph to it as in have frame increase the fire rate high as like machine gun and then get that feeling of LMG gun.

20 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

No, I wasn't.  The gun is the dream gun and still kick like a dream, you need a oomph to it as in have frame increase the fire rate high as like machine gun and then get that feeling of LMG gun.

Huh, might try it out, thnx ^^

2 hours ago, Kaggelos said:

I really enjoy the mechanics of this weapon, as well its reload animation, and I even got a Riven for it, by equipping said mod in the Trumna to unveil it! Is secondary fire sounds dope, the design is interesting, but, is it just me, or is it's primary fire sound effect just..

Underwhelming?

I was expecting something much more hard hitting... Sorry guys, just venting a bit, 'cause I have everything going on for this new primary, but it just sounds... weak and bland...

Yup.  I still prefer its cousin the Battacor for this reason.

Archived