Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR 30 rewards not received

(XBOX)The Neko Otaku

Since MR30 is a big deal now, can you relook at the way affinity works with things that aren’t weapons or frames. I really find the fact everything but weapons and frames so differently crazy as this just makes leveling them up more of an annoyance for players trying to rank up. If I’m correct companions do not gain any affinity from kills they make.

Don't you just love this broken excuse for a game. Can the devs ever do anything in this game without it being completely broken. And they wonder why so many players are quitting on a daily basis. Atleast you're able to do you Mr 30 test. I have everything leveled and finished and I can even do the Mr 30 test as im missing about 12k mastery from somewhere 

14 minutes ago, (XB1)NovaRhenium said:

Don't you just love this broken excuse for a game. Can the devs ever do anything in this game without it being completely broken. And they wonder why so many players are quitting on a daily basis. Atleast you're able to do you Mr 30 test. I have everything leveled and finished and I can even do the Mr 30 test as im missing about 12k mastery from somewhere 

did you do nercamech yet? 

Edit: only other thing I can think of is you also missing some intrinsic MR somehow.

Yup, I have done everything in the game mastery wise. Been playing for 4 years now and always been one to have my mastery maxed at all times. Every time new things come out I lvl it or get the mastery for it straight away. I've compared the mastery to other friends who are Mr 30 and they have 132k mastery from companions and I only have 120k so I'm being jipped of mastery for stuff I've already leveled 

On 2020-10-31 at 12:26 AM, (XB1)NovaRhenium said:

Don't you just love this broken excuse for a game. Can the devs ever do anything in this game without it being completely broken. And they wonder why so many players are quitting on a daily basis. At least you're able to do you Mr 30 test. I have everything leveled and finished and I can even do the Mr 30 test as im missing about 12k mastery from somewhere 

There is no reason to complain here and throw a cheap shot mate, They just added a new game mechanic for MR30 players. To be honestly surprised DE actually did something with it. They fixed it very quickly players got their things. And until DE does more player testings, no things wont be done without being buggy and broken, deal with it.

Archived