Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Nightwave Episode 5 Unable to pick up last item

Eaglelandt

I started up the new nightwave session, and found 4/5 of the items. After searching for a while, I came to the conclusion that the last one that I thought was an item, is actually the item, except it spawned under a bench, preventing me from inspecting it. How can I fix this? Going out and back in does not reset item placements so I am at a loss of what to do.

A screenshot of my problem has been inserted below

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2269931195

Got same problem: can't find 5th evidence.

After some searching on the net, I found out it must be shackles, but they're not there where everybody has them.

Got Glass Shards (easiest to notice), Weave Conduit, Orokin Legem and Ceremonial Weapon. But the pile of trash "near spawn point" is, firstly, quite NOT near, secondly, contains no evidence for me.

Tried to verify download cache - did not helped.

5 hours ago, daktfi said:

After some searching on the net, I found out it must be shackles, but they're not there where everybody has them.

Got Glass Shards (easiest to notice), Weave Conduit, Orokin Legem and Ceremonial Weapon. But the pile of trash "near spawn point" is, firstly, quite NOT near, secondly, contains no evidence for me.

The locations aren't all the same. My friend had some of the evidence spots in different areas

8 hours ago, daktfi said:

Ehem.

Spoiler

The shackles you want are found hanging from a wall or ceiling, rather than on the floor.

12 hours ago, Eaglelandt said:

I started up the new nightwave session, and found 4/5 of the items. After searching for a while, I came to the conclusion that the last one that I thought was an item, is actually the item, except it spawned under a bench, preventing me from inspecting it. How can I fix this? Going out and back in does not reset item placements so I am at a loss of what to do.

A screenshot of my problem has been inserted below

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2269931195

Im having the same problem except i only found 2 evidence items: The glass shard and Orokin Legem

I can't find any other evidence,at this moment i got around 3 hours of non stop searching and inspected every bit of the map.I have come to the conclusion that my last 3 evidences didn't spawn.I will look around tomorrow again and if i still don't find them ima make a ticket regarding it.

4 часа назад, [DE]Rebecca сказал:

That screenshot is not the item, you will have to keep looking. 

If i can bring your attention to this - i TOO thought it was an item. It was out of place and easily noticible. Perhaps it shouldn't be there? That room has too many fake points of interest.

bonjour voila l'endroit demande vue que personne n'ouvre les yeux et de donné une réponsee claire net et précise  ( j'ai cherche plus de 5h )

les chaine entravé ce trouve sur un pilier a gauche de la map ( a cote de l'arbre infester ) 

a l'opposé de la salle infesté il suffit de lever sa caméras pour les voir

2 hours ago, Nephalem said:

Im having the same problem except i only found 2 evidence items: The glass shard and Orokin Legem

I can't find any other evidence,at this moment i got around 3 hours of non stop searching and inspected every bit of the map.I have come to the conclusion that my last 3 evidences didn't spawn.I will look around tomorrow again and if i still don't find them ima make a ticket regarding it.

Having the exact same issue, though took today to find the shackles. Looking and comparing videos on where the last 2 parts are, and neither have spawned, despite numerous relaunches of the game, and even a hard shutdown of the PC to boot back on.

While I hate doing criticism on game i value so much and always comeback.

Having different spawns for each player, for the exciting experience on a very boring setting is just bad design.

I bet if there was a vote for player base to remove this kind of mission it would be a massive please don't do it again.

Same as new amazing corpus defense design. So unbalanced while other defense missions take 3-4m for 5 waves. Corpus one takes 6-8m because of size of map and buggy pathfinding on AI.

All I can say is  good luck tennos,

it is what it is.

18 minutes ago, Lumi said:

Having the exact same issue, though took today to find the shackles. Looking and comparing videos on where the last 2 parts are, and neither have spawned, despite numerous relaunches of the game, and even a hard shutdown of the PC to boot back on.

You have a set spawn of 5 objects, that are in specific locations always.  These are not the same as other people's.    

Talking with two friends, I only had one overlap with one of them, but I also had two items just 4-5 meters away from each other ( and fairly visible).   Other parts were laughably hard to find.  

I don't mind so much these being unique, but maybe make them get more visible/reflective over time as you spend a while in there, rather than having no clues.  Since nobody can help you, some sort of light assist would be nice.

On 2020-10-28 at 11:46 PM, BryanReez said:

why can't this game ever be fun? 

Becouse DE dosen't do fun!Thats why and if you tell them that they call you toxic or w/e but its the sad truth they don't want to eyther admit or do something about it.

Archived