Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Noggles coming for 2020!

[DE]Drew

Tenno,

We are continuing the tradition of giving out Prime Warframe Noggles at the end of the year! For every Prime Warframe you purchased in 2020, either through Prime Access or Prime Vault, you will receive the corresponding Prime Noggles* to decorate your Orbiter! The Noggles could take a few days to arrive in your inbox, so please be patient while our script propagates on each platform. We’ll be monitoring for any missing Noggles.

We purposefully chose to keep these Noggles as a separate gift for players who purchased a Prime Warframe and as such, we have no plans to include them in any packs (accessories or otherwise). The Prime Noggles began as something we made for fun and rather than have them hidden away, we decided the best thing we could do was to give them to players for free as an extra ‘thank you’ for your additional support.

We hope you enjoy your Prime Noggles as much as we enjoyed making them!

*Because these packs are for sale into the new year, the following Prime Noggles will be delivered at the end of 2021: Nezha Prime, Banshee Prime, and Mirage Prime.

Happy Holidays, Tenno!

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

That's a change from Dev #150, where it was announced that the Nezha Prime noggle would come this year. ( Maybe I heard wrong? )

Sorry for the confusion. Because Nezha Prime will still be available after these scripts run, we include it in the following year so that we don't miss anybody who buys Prime Access later.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Tzar-Ye-Sylph said:

novel idea, why not put the noggle in the PA accessories no extra script needed, get it when you buy it any day of the year like the rest of the stuff with it

Or in all relevant packs... I mean, if you get them from buying the warframe, then it should be in the warframe pack and the full pack. If the weapons and accessories also award those, then, any pack should give the noggle...

Just got my Inaros/Ivara/Titania Prime Noggles in the mail, cant wait for the rest! :3

50 minutes ago, Tzar-Ye-Sylph said:

novel idea, why not put the noggle in the PA accessories no extra script needed, get it when you buy it any day of the year like the rest of the stuff with it

Because then people might think you are paying for the Noggle too and some people dont care about noggles then might lose interest in buying the PAs because of it.
I learned with R/ that for some people, Free is still too expensive...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Just got my Inaros/Ivara/Titania Prime Noggles in the mail, cant wait for the rest! :3

Because then people might think you are paying for the Noggle too and some people dont care about noggles then might lose interest in buying the PAs because of it.

Could just give it without showing it on the store...

2 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Thats what they are doing right now and at the end of every year. ^~

Sure, i get that. And its kind of a nice touch.

But its clearly inefficient in the way its delivered, since they apparently need to run a separate script... And that's all kinds of nonsense when they could just do it automatically by making the noggles an integral part of the Prime pack.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

which you basically are already? it's not like the rest of the stuff would go away

I got some of my Noggles (Inaros, Trinity, Ivara and Titania) but didn't get the Ash or Vauban Prime Noggles from 2019 which was supposed to be released this year. I sent in a ticket but I was told the script is still running and nothing more than that. Will I get another inbox message including the Ash Prime and Vauban Prime Noggles?