Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The FIRST Complain Thread of the Year!

Kaotyke

I say that no one, or better said, no sane person likes to sleep. There is no logical connection between wasting your precious life time with your eyes closed doing nothing for extended periods of time instead doing something more productive or, at least, doing some kind of progression. There is NO REWARD in sleeping, why you bother? You are obviously out of you mind and full of ignorance for enjoying it.

(I tried my best)

En 2/1/2021 a las 10:28, vanaukas dijo:

I say that no one, or better said, no sane person likes to sleep. There is no logical connection between wasting your precious life time with your eyes closed doing nothing for extended periods of time instead doing something more productive or, at least, doing some kind of progression. There is NO REWARD in sleeping, why you bother? You are obviously out of you mind and full of ignorance for enjoying it.

(I tried my best)

Could be an exception to Sleep in a boring class?

15 minutes ago, lhardy said:

Could be an exception to Sleep in a boring class?

NO absolutely NO. Have you ever thought how much time you waste grinding sleep?

Let's break down this:

- The average good and eficient sleep is between 7 h - 8 h

- The average life expentancy is 80 years

80 years are 701280 hours app. (give or take)

The average person sleeps like 87.660 to 100k hours! 100k hours wasted grinding sleep and dreams! 

Now, you could pay to skip it but you'll be burnt out very soon, like after 3 days of doing it, as you become vet those burnt outs are more frequent until you can't go on. This seriously needs to be addressed by DE, sleep is bad design, artificial difficulty just to makes us pay to skip that sleep grind!

hace 11 minutos, vanaukas dijo:

NO absolutely NO. Have you ever thought how much time you waste grinding sleep?

Let's break down this:

- The average good and eficient sleep is between 7 h - 8 h

- The average life expentancy is 80 years

80 years are 701280 hours app. (give or take)

The average person sleeps like 87.660 to 100k hours! 100k hours wasted grinding sleep and dreams! 

Now, you could pay to skip it but you'll be burnt out very soon, like after 3 days of doing it, as you become vet those burnt outs are more frequent until you can't go on. This seriously needs to be addressed by DE, sleep is bad design, artificial difficulty just to makes us pay to skip that sleep grind!

Well then you won't get to know the time I slept about 14 hours and I had to wake up on saturday to go at 8 o'clock to academy and I could have slept more hours, probably breaking a world record sleeping the most hours.

Just now, lhardy said:

Well then you won't get to know the time I slept about 14 hours and I had to wake up on saturday to go at 8 o'clock to academy and I could have slept more hours, probably breaking a world record sleeping the most hours.

H-HOW DARE YOU!?!? Gonna put you in my ignore list, this is not possible stfu stop STOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Archived