Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I convert a lich before the new railjack drop? Which lich combos are best to get?

TheArcSet

Question

9 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, TheArcSet said:

As I said, I've claimed 4 weapons, but never converted.

Where have you said that aside from here? I am curious what information you are expecting readers to have that you don’t provide.

36 minutes ago, TheArcSet said:

Which weapon lich should I get for the Command tree?

None at this point. I wouldn’t bother trying to get a Lich for that until you know what’s happening with the command tree and wether there will be pros and cons of certain weapons or elements. You could always just go and convert a random Lich.

Hmm , I am just gonna go on what are most effective when they coke for "assist" 

I do have 99 liches converted (weird flex or signs of boredom?) and I found the toxic and cold ones to be most effective as they provide very good cc and utility.

Heat is ok overall.

If we are allowed to provide our own weapons to then I will just give them some aoe weapons I guess , spectre rules should apply.

I, too, have started collecting liches after hearing about how they can be used for Railjack after the command intrinsic drops.  What I personally look for is Quirks.  If they're gonna be on MY Railjack, they damn well better be funny!  Only got a Pyromaniac so far (please don't set my ship on fire), here's hoping for a few more!

On 2021-02-15 at 4:32 PM, MqToasty said:

I, too, have started collecting liches after hearing about how they can be used for Railjack after the command intrinsic drops.  What I personally look for is Quirks.  If they're gonna be on MY Railjack, they damn well better be funny!  Only got a Pyromaniac so far (please don't set my ship on fire), here's hoping for a few more!

That Pyromaniac seems to be fun ..... if it indeed can set our own Railjack on fire, and we can hire engineering (things like auto-repair) NPC

Lich randomly set Railjack on fire - NPC repairs - free affinity - repeat until mission over

🤣

4 hours ago, randomCasualPlayer said:

That Pyromaniac seems to be fun ..... if it indeed can set our own Railjack on fire, and we can hire engineering (things like auto-repair) NPC

Lich randomly set Railjack on fire - NPC repairs - free affinity - repeat until mission over

🤣

Oh, that would be great!  But I'll be satisfied as long as he has some funny lines when he sees a ship fire.  Would even be okay if he refuses to put it out or something...

Archived