Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.3

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Angst said:

It would be nice if the dojo lag after you abort/leave a mission got fixed.
Thanks for the hotfix!

PLEASE!! 

Also if the whole point of adding in the other game modes was to ad variety please allow for a dog fight node for those who want a break from the norm and just to do some space combat. 

il y a 14 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

• Fixed Onslaught Matrix stacking when you repeatedly equip it in the Plexus.

There's a similar problem with Ironclad Matrix
You can reach 11K HP with a maxed Lavan Plating at 6K
I don't think it's intentional, but I think it also related to a stacking problem

1616521532-unknown.pngThose are the stats with the aura + Lavan Plating

1616521540-unknown.png

Cheers for the update, lots of good fixes.

Any fixes towards clients not being able to vote during matchmaking when in a Railjack? Also there's some weirdness going on with the stats in all the different screens - between Orbiter Plexus, the Components screen and the Dojo Plexus, numbers are all over the place.

unknown.png?width=616&height=264

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Eidolons no longer have a solid Hitbox

VISUAL:

REPRODUCTION: Just jump towards an Eidolon.

EXPECTED RESULT: To bonk your head against it and stop moving.

OBSERVED RESULT: Phased right through it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Pls Fix TY

Defense could be changed to have us defend a hijacked Crewship instead. Speaking of the Corpus Crewships, their weapons are astoundingly weak even in the Venus Proxima (main plasma cannons deals up to 10 Blast damage). Their weapons need to be more effective in both range and damage to be considered a threat or to be more useable.

8 minutes ago, Radiofloyd said:

It might be more endo total, but, since it's Endo, you will be earning it passively *anywhere*, so it ends up being balanced out. 

sorry me, but...  your comment doesn’t make any sense to me!!
what I will gain from endo and what I had to gain from dirac to do before (when dirac was the maximizer),
it has nothing to do with each other!!

15 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error if a Kuva Lich tried to play his "fear of space travel" reaction outside of a mission.

We need a Tenno Daycare facility. My Lich has "Fear of Children". I NEED to proc the panic in my lich.

My "Paranoid" lich is worried I'm always watching them with the Tactical Overseer Intrinsic. I need a way to remind them that I'm ALWAYS watching. :crylaugh:

Thanks for the fixes. Especially the after mission screen crashes. I was wondering if the "optimizations for low end system" was coming back? Like the stardays patch right before octavia prime access came out. dx11 not dx12.

When are you guys FIXING ALL THE BROKEN WARFRAMES? Since the first update of Railjack a few Warframes are broken. Example Vurban's 4th ability doesn't suck the enemies to the ball. Khora's 4 ability doesn't suck enemies into the web.

Need energy color select on crew member attachments.  

Need crew member mute.

Need energy color Fix For nautilus Premium accessories.

Need Rewards added to railjack to make us keep playing. 
Carmine took about an hour to Farm.  Nodes took about 1.5 hours.   Queen pins are like liches, one and done unless it's good then you Farm a couple to max it.  This is not sustainable.  You need a new reward pool here iF you want this content to not die instantly like everything else.  You took literally every suggestion I gave but this one and I clocked about 90% oF the Features you added.  Why would you not do this being that it was one oF the most important things?

Need Dojo Lagggggggg stutter From Mission Load Fixed.

Archived