Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #153!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2021-03-24 at 3:28 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

DevstreamNumberTemplate_153.pngHi Everyone!

Join us this Friday, March 26th at 2 p.m ET for Devstream #153 / Home Devstream #13!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I.

Our main focus is another Q&A and of course, a discussion on all things Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack. 

We’ll also be covering:

- 8 Year Anniversary Plans and what to expect!
- Call of the Tempestarii Launch Window
And… Drumroll …
- Xbox Series X/S Launch Window!

Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Twitch Drop of a Rush Repair Drone, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after the stream! 

See you at 2 p.m ET on at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

This Thread will lock at 10 a.m ET on Friday, March 26th -  get your questions in here! 

Hi dear DE, i have a quesrtion concerning the connections to the void behind the Tenno, there still 2 branches missing, is it linked to the Tenno development or a blank spot forgotten? Also can we expect an acheivement of Hunhow's and the stalker story ? Thank you for keeping the work !     Ps: the game cruelly need diversed mission types and interactive multyplayer content.. Peace

5 hours ago, (XBOX)ShonFr0st said:

Do you plan to take another look at the Flux/Energy change? It creates unnecessary metas and effectively turns your Warframe into a stat stick. What about having three separate flux pools, one for each turret seat, that are simultaneously replenished by Flux Forging? That way, you also increase the relevancy of the Engineer's role. 

Why not simply have the reactors act like Energy Siphon by constantly producing energy?

Hey, I was wondering if there would be an optimization for frame fighter? Every time I try the lag and timeout makes it unplayable. Ooh and if you could please pretty please unvault my favorite rhino and the soma prime? And for a hat trick the redeemer prime would be awesome. Thanks guys!

Can we actually integrate Railjack and "ground" combat to be something meaningful.  First we had only Railjack, now we have extra long load screen/taxi.  It got over corrected, also can we just drop defensive missions and make them disruption missions instead at the very least.  Disruption is way more enjoyable than Defense.

Also the Codex is all out of wack with the different fighters as some of the elite versions aren't being marked as elite. 

Please go into detail about the void storms, they will need to be worth the increase time investment railjack missions can take over normal missions. 

It was talked about before but what is going to happen to archwing and the mission nodes? What happened with modular archwing? are we going to have the archwing missions nodes removed?

Can you bring back the Myconias from Glast Gambit? Even just as a static hub node like Iron Wake so we can at least revisit them to keep with the world building. 

Can we give Wolf a boss node either on star chart or as a POI spawn in railjack the other nightwave bosses got ways to directly repeat their fights. 

Also add the different Aiming reticles as unique aspects we can change the color of with the new UI color options (archwing, railjack, mech)

Is there any plans to making the raid an actual endgame in which it would have many parts including arsenal checkpoints in which we might need to switch a build for example to get past a parkour section where we could make a build using some of those unused parkour mods to get by the section. Then maybe a defense then boss encounter, followed by using our railjack to get to next section Which could be a survival section followed by a boss fight for example. I think difficult content like this could bring back many veteran friends I have lost and also give new players something to strive for as well as making it necessary to actually have many of the frames, weapons, mods etc to get those endgame rewards that could be as simple as armor with bonuses to help with raid as well as other few rewards to go after each week. I really hope u guys will consider making some sort of endgame that doesn’t follow the frustrating accessibility mindset that can frustrate new and old players alike. This content would have to be something u really need to prepare for not jump in at MR 6 and be able to play and feel it’s too hard and quit like many I know have done when trying to kill a litch too early. 

sorry 4 long post lol just want to express what I feel could make this game on another level that many other looters do and do correct. (Destiny Raids) yes I said the “d” word.

On 2021-03-24 at 4:37 PM, (PSN)HawaiianTenno said:

Will console get the update then

It was mentioned quite a few times that this update comes to consoles along with the update 30 "Call of the Tempestarii". PC players get to test out the new Railjack first, then both PC and consoles players get the Call of the Tempestarii. And there was no date announced for this update yet, hope we will get the release date known this Devstream.

Will kuva lich fill every role in Railjack?

Will there be added more nodes for each proxima in the future uppdates? 5 each place sees kinda few.

When will be able to summe Railjack in open areas and fly from one place to another as shown in Tennocon?

Will we see the modular kitguns, zaws, and anything else ever truly be modular? Though I do wonder how that would even work as far as keeping track of what parts have had their affinity maxed out, capacity expanded by an orokin reactor/catalyst respectively, and mod slot polarities modified by forma.

Question: what legal or mostly legal stuff did you used to came up with an idea of the supreme specimen of a Warframe masculinity - the incredible Grendel? And where to get that stuff? (Not joking, tho, Grendel is amazing. As well as new RJ. Especially the crew. Especially the Red Veil agent, who identifies himself as "The scalpel".)

Archived