Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack: Hotfix 29.10.6

[DE]Megan

Correct the display of the rank of weapons in the profile. In my case, the error is related to the Raplak prism. And further. I can´t hunt Kubrodons in Fortuna. I can´t see the lure in my wheel. Thank you, DE.

exelent fix....RLY new tip off bug  4 my ...pls wait loading screan durin activ survival mission ,,,no not that whit internet conection ,,, just pleas wait ....... this game is more unplayable then befor come  new rj ......DE i SAY IT AGAIN WERE NOT  F*** BETA TESTERS TEST IT BEFOR RELEAS ty

Edited by Gumica_svk

Please revert the Emoji's.....Who approved them? Seriously Even the Angel Emoji Looks Sinister. I think it's the eyes on all of them that make them look creepy.

Edited by 0mbr4

i refuse to play or send another bill on this game until we can do the railjack quest/build a railjack in a relay drydock.  im a foundry master and ive been playing since 2013, and it’s unacceptable that content is locked in a dojo.  dojo only weapons are fine, but quest/lore should be accessible by anyone if they done relatable quest or have the rank.

• Like 2

I hit into a bug earlier in railjack that cause my warframe to get stuck in ventral turret when i used the tactical menu. I'm still stuck after the mission and even after host choose another railjack new mission. I had to force close the warframe client which i lost my progress and relaunch client.

man i said 5 hot fixes. its 6 and still a buggy mess. please fix the UI progress visual bug and the waypoints railjack is dead content anyway so better focus on the core problems now that affect every player the most times.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KnuxTenma said:

Any chance the issues with companion AI are on the radar?

Absolutely, mine dies a ton more and its been a chore keeping it alive to the point I thought I was missing mods or something... but nope just ai somehow getting worse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Onslaught Matrix/Protective Shots Mods stacking when you repeatedly equip it in the Plexus.

Aand Onslaught Matrix remains a troublemaker, it would seem. At least Protective Shots has been fixed, so progress has a least been made in that regard 👍

Edited by Rascus4ever