Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Neckros prime helmith combo

(PSN)dracoromanov112

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, McCIoud said:

Nezha Firewalker for status immunity.

Nezha doesn't have status immunity (tested with Protea + knockbacks). Still... it's usefull.

1 hour ago, (PSN)dracoromanov112 said:

to make him more tanky

Well, if you are using Despoiler (health instead of energy) then run Garuda's ability. You get free HP & energy for Desecrate.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Nezha doesn't have status immunity

Firewalker does indeed provide Status immunity, it's "just" that the game has trouble registering
that you're currently on the flame trail, especially while moving / when dealing with Client lag.

Spellbind is a way more reliable "public domain" Status negator
and also fun to spam at Extraction lol, the graphic effect stacks, wee infinite butterflies :D

... that said, Shield Of Shadows is kind of the obvious source for Status protection, if your build can fit that in.

1 hour ago, quxier said:

Well, if you are using Despoiler (health instead of energy) then run Garuda's ability. You get free HP & energy for Desecrate.

If you're running a Despoil build (that uses more than that one ability), you're usually running Equilibrium so Energy shouldn't be an issue.

But also ... wait, what do you actually mean by free Energy? Blood Altar only gives Health.
(I guess maybe you meant Health = Energy in regards to Despoil, but you worded that a bit weirdly, heh.)

Plus you should be fine with the Health Orbs dropping all over, in any case,
so something that helps reduce / avoid damage in the first place might be better,
e.g. Shooting Gallery as was mentioned is indeed a nice pick for that (I replaced Terrify with it on my "general use" build).

4 hours ago, quxier said:

Nezha doesn't have status immunity (tested with Protea + knockbacks). Still... it's usefull.

"Nezha will be cleansed of all status effects, and so will his allies that walk over the flames, which also grants them immunity to further effects as long as they stand on the fire patches left on the floor."

4 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Firewalker does indeed provide Status immunity, it's "just" that the game has trouble registering
that you're currently on the flame trail, especially while moving / when dealing with Client lag.

1 hour ago, McCIoud said:

"Nezha will be cleansed of all status effects, and so will his allies that walk over the flames, which also grants them immunity to further effects as long as they stand on the fire patches left on the floor."

Some time ago I've got knockdowns while using Firewalker but when I've just tested it it provides status immunity (no knockdowns).

But! Things with Simulacrum is it's sometimes buggy. I've once changed settings to NOT get "accidental glaive throws". Worked in simulacrum. In normal game it won't work as fair I can see.

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

(I guess maybe you meant Health = Energy in regards to Despoil, but you worded that a bit weirdly, heh.)

Yep.

5 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

If you're running a Despoil build (that uses more than that one ability), you're usually running Equilibrium so Energy shouldn't be an issue.

I've been running "bare" Nekros using only Desecrate. I haven't need energy (I rarely used Creeping terrify & shadows). When I infused Atlas' Petrify I needed Equilibrum.

So... yeah.

Archived