Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0 (Status: Live!)

[DE]Danielle

Forgive me if I may have missed it, but is it possible to fix the "Command AI 2 Gunners (5 Points) get stuck at Gunnery role forever when trying to order them to switch to another Railjack role (Piloting, Engineering, and Defender)" bug?

5 minutes ago, (PSN)rogueheero said:

Right......... So I hope they fix the trophies with the next update. 

trophies r just bragging rights

can u shoot a trophy? 

can u wear a trophy?

can u display it outside ur profile on psn so people can see it outside of when u get it?

do trophies give mastery?

Nice, a lot of fixes! Hoping to see the grind reduction too surrounding liches soon too as mentioned in the last dev stream. I have zero interest in my lich but I will have to get rid of him eventually. Sadly was not paying enough attention and assumed it was just a quest objective for the story. 

Will this be fixing the issue where when completing bounties/isolation vaults on Deimos/Cambion Drift you get the fading to black flashes like it is trying to respawn the player? I can't see it listed in the fix unless it is listed as something else.

1 hour ago, (PSN)Spider_Enigma said:

trophies r just bragging rights

can u shoot a trophy? 

can u wear a trophy?

can u display it outside ur profile on psn so people can see it outside of when u get it?

do trophies give mastery?

That's cool that you feel that way.......

• Fixed little or no functionality with mouse/keyboard.

The fact that this wasnt pushed out faster even by itself, seeing as how it is a game breaking bug for some of us is just sad honestly.  It has been 3 weeks that I have not been able to play the game now, and knowing that there is a fix, that was not sent out is disheartening.  

Im going to miss the entirity of the anniversary event, all the double weekends etc, it feels really bad honestly.  You continue to put out content that creates income (Zephyr and Chroma unvaulting for instance) but not a cert to fix game breaking bugs. 

Archived