Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.2.2

[DE]Megan

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Removed Cephalon Cy Research from Clans and moved Blueprint to the in-game Market for Credits.

• Fixed inability to start another Railjack mission after returning to the Relay Dry Dock 

• Fixed the Recovered Wreckage button in the configure Railjack console in the Dry Dock being misplaced in certain languages.

Changes:

• Removed Sevagoth’s Shadow visually animating while he’s invisible due to visual noise.

Fixes:

• Fixed some rare crashes.

• Fixed a handful of misaligned Khora Helmets.

• Fixed the Neo Z7 Relic from the Profit-Taker Phase 4 rewards not being Radiant.

• Fixed inability to select the bottom row of Infused Abilities in the Helminth screen. 

• Fixed seeing [PH] Universal Reservoir when casting Wisp’s Fused Reservoir.

• Fixed numerous Armor pieces being misaligned on Protea.

• Fixed alignment issues with the Mulciber Chest Plate.

- Railjack's atrium shows the default skin from the inside with wear and tear when a different Railjack skin is applied, I think the design team forgot about this matter. Also the exterior "Wear and Tear" UI is glitched, it goes back to default every time.

Spoiler

75078-1618606962-492145996.jpeg

- Please allow "On-Call" crew member to use weapons with mods in regular missions like it is on Railjack, also either lower the call cooldown or higher the spawning time.

- Creating "Logs" section in the game would really help us read what we missed if some important message showed up or a dialogue, for example if Lotus said something about an objective during a quest, I want to read it again.

- The auto movement after picking up something from the ground is really bad, sometimes I pick something up next to an edge and I fall into the abyss,or I trigger an alarm by auto moving to detection lasers, please change it so we stand still, this bothered me for a long long time :(

Thank you DE for your hard work <3

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Removed Cephalon Cy Research from Clans and moved Blueprint to the in-game Market for Credits.

This is good. Thank you. This'll make it easier for those who do not have clans to get their railjacks more better.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed the Neo Z7 Relic from the Profit-Taker Phase 4 rewards not being Radiant.

Will you be compensating everyone who farmed Profit Taker that got the regular neo z7 relics with the radiant versions?

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Neo Z7 Relic from the Profit-Taker Phase 4 rewards not being Radiant.

drake lets go GIF

You know missed out on like over a thousand free rads or so from this but ay its finally fixed.

Just wanting to bring light to this more. Mirage's Hall of Mirrors ability is still bugged with blood rush, weeping wounds, and gladiator mod set where while active, some of the buffs will sometimes disappear completely from her buff bar. they come back sometimes randomly but if they still dont reappear, you can let your combo drain a bit with naramon and then restack it to get the buffs back up, though they can still disappear.

Archived