Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has DE said anything about these things & when there coming or coming back?

We really need more transparent answers from DE on Several Key things that are due to return or what the plan is for there return & when we can expect to see them brought back?

#1 the one most everyone wants & needs an answer for is 

What is the plan for Nyk Prime & Valkyri Prime accessories going forward? Since there relics are back in game.. as there will be new players myself included who would love to obtain there accessories + still have a way to get there Prime noggles.. DE responding to this would help so much ...

#2 will PSN players see the return of the exclusive Obsidian Packs with the return of old items for new players + new items for older players?? As Xbox & Nintendo continue to get new packs psn ain't had any since March 2020... 

#3 When can we expect nightwave intermission to end? I would like to see the new stuff + the return of the nightwave series 1 items in the next intermission like the emphera & wolf armor..

#3 DE said they would eventually release the Mesa Prime Alternate Helmet in game for us to obtain yet still waiting? Any word on this...

#4 will some of the twitch drop items like the Avia Prime Armor ever return like in the play from home streams that DE does monday tru Thursday as a possible twitch drops or maybe even as a new item from Baro??? 

#5 Is there plans due new events that feature new wraith & vandle weapons or cosmetics?? Or perhaps Exclusive Vandel & Wraith Color Pellets???? 

There more I want to ask but they can wait I would love to see DE address most of these either in a post or perhaps on devstreams 

Thanks again. & feel free to post any questions you might have & hopefully DE can take the time to respond... have a great weekend..

hace 18 minutos, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 dijo:

#3 DE said they would eventually release the Mesa Prime Alternate Helmet in game for us to obtain yet still waiting? Any word on this...

Her helmet was part of her accesories pack so expect to see it again when the vault comes.

hace 19 minutos, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 dijo:

#5 Is there plans due new events that feature new wraith & vandle weapons or cosmetics?? Or perhaps Exclusive Vandel & Wraith Color Pellets???? 

It seems like DE doesnt want more exclusive things than the founders pack so maybe the next wraith and vandal things will be sold by Baroo or be permanently added to the game like the Glaxion and Spectra. Anyways is a most likely yes.

You'll have to wait to see the other things.

You may want these but there's not a need. Personally, I like to be surprised and, even more, I like the new way DE keeps things tight lipped. Considering they got seriously burned for discussing future projects and objectives, keeping events a secret is a much better experience...for me.

vor 42 Minuten schrieb (PSN)GEN-Son_17:

You may want these but there's not a need. Personally, I like to be surprised and, even more, I like the new way DE keeps things tight lipped. Considering they got seriously burned for discussing future projects and objectives, keeping events a secret is a much better experience...for me.

Unfortunately, DE has the tendency to forget about certain details. I mean WF is just a really, REALLY large game and sometimes content gets left behind, which absolutely understandable. And the things mentioned here are the kind of stuff that does get left behind, until a certain reminder is made.

The things I would like to see returning/arriving are kind of bigger though. Third Orb on Fortuna, Raids, The New War... I mean maybe DE are just busy laying the foundation for those things, but considering they also just forgot about Hard Mode for Years until finally introducing Steel Path after being reminded by some important Youtuber, it's more likely they kind of forgot about this, too.

Seriously, lately it feels like the only one to make criticism important enough to DE are Quite Shy and Tactical Potato, while Forum critique just falls under the table. And I know yes, this is probably just a feeling, but it is a feeling that probably shouldn't emerge at all...

1 hour ago, (PSN)CambionDrift said:

My interest started wavering at ‘need’ but  you won me back with ‘key’ than you totally lost me with a total lack of questions that are key or needed to be answered. 

True that. OP wrote "we need answers to these key questions", in my brain that ended up being translated to "I might be vaguely entertained by the answer to these mindless minutiae".

5 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

What is the plan for Nyk Prime & Valkyri Prime accessories going forward?

they'll maybe get thrown into other unvault access as well. I could be wrong but I believe one or two of the last unvaults brought back different accessories than the ones that came with the primes themselves.

2 will PSN players see the return of the exclusive Obsidian Packs with the return of old items for new players + new items for older players?? As Xbox & Nintendo continue to get new packs psn ain't had any since March 2020... 

Obsidian packs will come back eventually, they won't stop them as that wouldn't be fair. we still have just as many packs as Xbox and more than Switch does, and I don't mind the other platforms getting some love. 

When can we expect nightwave intermission to end? I would like to see the new stuff + the return of the nightwave series 1 items in the next intermission like the emphera & wolf armor..

should have done the last intermission if you wanted wolf stuff. the next one will most likely bring back Glassmaker's items. if we're lucky, maybe DE might considering adding some of these items to the Nightwave shop. that way people won't miss out as long as they keep getting credits, which is fair.

as for when the Intermission will end.. that's anyone's guess, but they will be letting us know in advance. I'd say give it a couple more months (and Devstreams) and we might hear something about it coming to an end. DE are suppsoed to be revealing some big stuff at TennoCon again so maybe we'll get a teaser for whatever season 4 will be; I'm hoping for a Corpus or Sentient-focused series this time around. 

DE said they would eventually release the Mesa Prime Alternate Helmet in game for us to obtain yet still waiting? Any word on this...

probably on the backburner, under the pile of doxens of other things DE hasn't gotten around to yet. IMO, it'd be nice if they gave it to Baro. 

will some of the twitch drop items like the Avia Prime Armor ever return like in the play from home streams that DE does monday tru Thursday as a possible twitch drops or maybe even as a new item from Baro??? 

maybe, maybe not. the Twitch drops never seem to go as planned, so if I were you, I'd be wanting Baro to get it way more than relying on the broken twitch drops. 

Is there plans due new events that feature new wraith & vandle weapons or cosmetics?? Or perhaps Exclusive Vandel & Wraith Color Pellets???? 

new events will probably appear in the far future, but people are also expecting the return of older events they may have missed, such as Plague Star and Scarlet Spear, the former supposedly happening some time this year. Baro just brought Halikar Wraith on consoles as well.  as for color palettes, I guess more wouldn't hurt, but you can make the Wraith Purple & Red and the Blue Vandal colours with existing palettes.

overall, you're asking a lot of questions that nobody knows the answer to, probably not even DE themselves, and if they did know, they still wouldn't tell us.. not yet anyway.

7 hours ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

Third Orb on Fortuna, Raids, The New War... I mean maybe DE are just busy laying the foundation for those things

On these specifically, they've indicated that the former two are connected, and I would not be shocked if they're related to the latter.

I mean, we know from the trailers that some of their plans involved PoE, and it's reasonable to suggest they'd involve OV as well since that makes sense. The third Orb is A: perfect 'Sentient Subversion' fodder since it's an AI on its own, B: a major selling point event and C: right next to both a spaceport (a vital strategic point for a 'new war') and the Vallis's resident Orokin Mystery, the Big Orokin Door.

'Course, then a certain something happened, and DE made the call to delay TNW despite having already started the hype cycle for it (inteviews mainly) until it was over probably assuming it was gonna be a couple months at most. With the benefit of hindsight, of course, not their best call. IIRC I think this would have been about a year ago now they made that announcement.

11 hours ago, (PSN)c1234567890alvi said:

Unfortunately, DE has the tendency to forget about certain details. I mean WF is just a really, REALLY large game and sometimes content gets left behind, which absolutely understandable. And the things mentioned here are the kind of stuff that does get left behind, until a certain reminder is made.

The things I would like to see returning/arriving are kind of bigger though. Third Orb on Fortuna, Raids, The New War... I mean maybe DE are just busy laying the foundation for those things, but considering they also just forgot about Hard Mode for Years until finally introducing Steel Path after being reminded by some important Youtuber, it's more likely they kind of forgot about this, too.

Seriously, lately it feels like the only one to make criticism important enough to DE are Quite Shy and Tactical Potato, while Forum critique just falls under the table. And I know yes, this is probably just a feeling, but it is a feeling that probably shouldn't emerge at all...

DE staff focus their attention in the feedback area so pub discussion is pretty much considered chill talk. I think you're correct in that DE is focused on laying and layering the foundations of the final events. From what I understand, Warframe was a 10 year project so it would make since to make sure the most critical elements receive all of the attention first. To be honest, I think Steel Path was more of a "here you go complainers...now STFU so we can get back to building the game" type of thing but just in DE's trademark very nice way. Lol! Just kidding, of course.

27 minutes ago, Kaotyke said:

What? No. You are confusing Warframe with past EA/Activision games.

Warframe was a Hail Mary.

The 10 year project I'm speaking of is in regards to the lore build, not the actual service life or pre-plan. I'll hunt down the dev stream that mentioned this and report back.

Archived