Jump to content
  • 0

Nothing is dropping in neptune ice mines


(PSN)spdwyblu05xrun
 Share

Question

19 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Well you have to understand WHERE to get them...

-Are you popping the bonus loot dungeon??  Cuz thats the only place it USED to come from.

-They recently added it to DEFENSE rotation B/C.

Since bonus loot dungeon has extra crap in it and can also be blank I would definately try the Defense method........

Good luck. 

PS: I farmed everything out of Railjack before that last update.  

Wish they had not turned Orphix mode into a flaming turd.   It would have been a fun place to farm stuff.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Wish they had not turned Orphix mode into a flaming turd.   It would have been a fun place to farm stuff.  

They should have converted the Orphix maps into the semi-open maps on Mars and Venus (ice planet, desert planet), and not the weird ship tiles and factories.

Also, all the Orphixes needed to be Condrixes (or otherwise, the void disruption field turned off, so you can use Warframes or Mechs; if you use Mechs, the armor / DR would be negative).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
14 hours ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

They should have converted the Orphix maps into the semi-open maps on Mars and Venus (ice planet, desert planet), and not the weird ship tiles and factories.

Also, all the Orphixes needed to be Condrixes (or otherwise, the void disruption field turned off, so you can use Warframes or Mechs; if you use Mechs, the armor / DR would be negative).

In other words you want Scarlet Spear mode back lol.    I'd be down for SS to make a come back.   It would be nicer if they split up each side to be its own thing. (SPACE SIDE!!!)

-----------

Orphix/Deadlock tiles are a pain in the ass.  ESPECIALLY that piston room.   But it was pretty decent when it progressed slower.  I did a few 36 runs originally.   All they had to do was keep that pacing and 12 orphix would have been easy, and the people who wanted challenge could still go for the 36.   Hell I would prob do 24 by default.    

I kind of expect DE at some point to do a "Great Doorway Remaster".   Go through all existing maps and blow up the proportion of doors and hallways to make them mech sized...   dont know if thats possible or not.

Mechs need Valkyr's Zipline that would be cool and help with mobility lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
23 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I kind of expect DE at some point to do a "Great Doorway Remaster".   Go through all existing maps and blow up the proportion of doors and hallways to make them mech sized...   dont know if thats possible or not.

Mechs need Valkyr's Zipline that would be cool and help with mobility lol.

Some old Grineer forge / factory maps still have the ledge on the doorways.

Corpus Jupiter tilesets are too new to be remastered (and some layouts are too wide for enemies to coalesce).

As for Mechs, never mind the zipline (that's what happened with Archwing); just increase the boosting fuel / efficiency and drop the band-aid mods (or change them so you have infinite hover, like in Another Century's Episode and a Gauss level of boosting (via his Mach Speed).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Penta was easier than Nautilus.  I didnt even try.   I just got all the pieces while I went after Mk3 gear in veil.   

Im gonna be hunting down Gara primes weapons today.  HMU if you see me in-game  Abbandon_   

You never said if you were hitting up the bonus loot dungeons or not...  What method did you use to finish Nautilus ?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Penta was easier than Nautilus.  I didnt even try.   I just got all the pieces while I went after Mk3 gear in veil.   

Im gonna be hunting down Gara primes weapons today.  HMU if you see me in-game  Abbandon_   

You never said if you were hitting up the bonus loot dungeons or not...  What method did you use to finish Nautilus ?? 

Extermination run on w/e the planet was for Nautilus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
8 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Dude im talking to the guy who made the post and asking for help... not you..  

 

Yeah just play regular Neptune railjack missions. As soon as you load in look for the white icon that shows where an ice mine is. Go to it, get inside and head to the terminal and hack it. And that's it. Keep doing every Neptune railjack mission until you have all Nautilus parts.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 hours ago, (PSN)spdwyblu05xrun said:

Yeah just play regular Neptune railjack missions. As soon as you load in look for the white icon that shows where an ice mine is. Go to it, get inside and head to the terminal and hack it. And that's it. Keep doing every Neptune railjack mission until you have all Nautilus parts.

I give up on this thread lol.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...