Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"MAKE WAVES WITH YARELI"

Surbusken

8 hours ago, Surbusken said:

I was just reading the front page, about how to unlock Yareli.

1. Complete Vox Solaris

I haven't but more to the point, this is the entirety of the regular venus grind to t5, plus another faction to t5.

2. Series of K-Drive challenges in the Orb Vallis

Don't have one, don't want one, sorry.

3. Research the rest of her parts from the new Bash Lab Dojo Room

If there is some other point to the "bashing room", meta commentary from the developers I guess, I will think about creating the room but creating a dojo room, just for a frame?

What if people aren't in a clan. I guess they are just going to have to create a dojo for Yareli?

I was already out on 1.

I never finished Vox Solaris exactly because I got as far away from planet-grinding, as fast as possible. I installed the game in 2018, haven't played the whole time but I am MR 22 and I can honestly say I have no idea which shop even sells k-drive parts. I don't want to know, lol.

I never considered it even in passing. What would be the point of a a k-drive, if you can fly using archwing?

I guess clicking some menus at the dojo isn't hard work or anything, just seems like a pointless timer, I don't get what is supposed to be fun gameplay about it. Click a timer, see you in 3 days, okay great.

75% off coupon here we come?

Of all the complaints levelled on this game I find this sort of one the oddest. You’re complaining that you need to play the game to get the rewards. Your last sentence tells us you’d rather pay real money. 

You’re essentially complaining about “Play to win” and defending “pay to win.”  An odd reversal on the usual criticism levelled on F2P games. And it shows that if you’re in DE’s position, you can never win. 

32 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

tbh the kdrive syndicate leveling is annoying
especially with the daily cap
Hope the parts aren't too expensive because I might just not farm her at all

good fam, the parts are comin from the bash lab in the dojo so no standing. just a week or less for research

4 hours ago, Zhoyzu said:

I open up my solo dojo to new players who just want some new stuff all the time

Yeah exactly , i mean you don't really lose anything.

My clan isnt exactly new player friendly (more cause its not as active so cant really have much scope for assists) if some random dude asks if they can join cause they liked how it looked or just cause they havent interacted with anyone i don't deny them as long as they dont actively create trouble in chat or such,

Good to have players like you :)

1 hour ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean if you want to give criticism on a frame here you’re gonna get a lot of flak if you don’t own them.

I criticized Baruuks 4 being garbage when he first released and everyone was like “you’re on console you don’t have him yet, you don’t know what you’re talking about”. So when console got him, I farmed him and his 4 was significantly worse than everyone was trying to lead me to believe.

wha? i think you misquoted me there mate. you probably want teh other guy that is criticizing stuff before actually experiencing it.

I have to admit, when I read "Vox Solaris" I thought "Man, that's going to be tough on the newer players who haven't finished the rep grinds on Fortuna yet."

Then, just to make sure I had my thinking straight I googled the quest and discovered that it's the entry quest to the Fortuna content.

Things just got a lot easier for starting players.

Flee approves of this!

As for the K-Drive part of the quest, well, we only have to play through it once.

• 1 month later...
On 2021-07-01 at 10:38 PM, Surbusken said:

[...]

What if people aren't in a clan. I guess they are just going to have to create a dojo for Yareli?

[...]

Yes, that's what I did. You're welcome to join mine if you need one, as mine exists for the sole purpose of accessing game content locked behind dojo.

Whoops, did a necro. Found this thread through the search,

1 hour ago, Scorn said:

Yes, that's what I did. You're welcome to join mine if you need one, as mine exists for the sole purpose accessing game content locked behind dojo.

Whoops, did a necro. Found this thread through the search,

Thanks for the offer, that's really kind of you to offer help.

It was more of a rhetorical question/complaint though. I guess as others have said they already gated enough content behind the dojo system to assume most people are already involved with dojos on some level.

On 2021-07-01 at 7:55 PM, LillyRaccune said:

Yes you own a default k-drive. It comes with Vox Solaris quest. If you want the over powered Yareli, I'm sure you will "jump through hoops" for it.

Little Miss Yahyah is the newest over powered frame. Better start grinding.

Man, this comment did NOT age well.

Am 2.7.2021 um 04:38 schrieb Surbusken:

I was just reading the front page, about how to unlock Yareli.

1. Complete Vox Solaris

I haven't but more to the point, this is the entirety of the regular venus grind to t5, plus another faction to t5.

2. Series of K-Drive challenges in the Orb Vallis

Don't have one, don't want one, sorry.

3. Research the rest of her parts from the new Bash Lab Dojo Room

If there is some other point to the "bashing room", meta commentary from the developers I guess, I will think about creating the room but creating a dojo room, just for a frame?

I was already out on 1.

I never finished Vox Solaris exactly because I got as far away from planet-grinding, as fast as possible. I installed the game in 2018, haven't played the whole time but I am MR 22 and I can honestly say I have no idea which shop even sells k-drive parts. I don't want to know, lol.

I never considered it even in passing. What would be the point of a a k-drive, if you can fly using archwing?

I guess clicking some menus at the dojo isn't hard work or anything, just seems like a pointless timer, I don't get what is supposed to be fun gameplay about it. Click a timer, see you in 3 days, okay great.

75% off coupon here we come?

Then farm some nice stuff, sell it via market, buy frame with plat.

done!

On 2021-07-02 at 9:55 AM, vegetosayajin said:

finally a good decision, good job de

They could have just put it in the tenno lab so that we didn't have to make room for another single use room in our dojo.  Make use of existing rooms... probably a better idea honestly.

Archived