Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Posting images on the forums

(XBOX)Nightseid

Question

10 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Nightseid said:

Other than imgur, what other image sites work in the forums? I wanted to use deviantart bit that doesn't seem to post.

When I want to post an image of the game on the forum (for some captura thing or just some fun image I made), I uplod it to a seperate twitter account i have linked to my switch and post a link to that. Seems to work fine

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Just out of curiosity, why is Imgur not an option for you?

I do use it. I just rather use deviantart, Instagram or any platform that has a better portfolio set up.  I don't mind imgur but I usually forget the password because i don't use it often.

10 hours ago, (XBOX)Nightseid said:

I do use it. I just rather use deviantart, Instagram or any platform that has a better portfolio set up.  I don't mind imgur but I usually forget the password because i don't use it often.

DeviantArt works, it can be tricky but I use the sta.sh as they're screens not art I personally created. Upload to your sta.sh then make sure you use Copy Image as the embed code and stuff does not work. Paste that link into the provided popup on here and you're set

9 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

DeviantArt works, it can be tricky but I use the sta.sh as they're screens not art I personally created. Upload to your sta.sh then make sure you use Copy Image as the embed code and stuff does not work. Paste that link into the provided popup on here and you're set

Nice. I will try this out. Thanks

Archived