Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jumping through loops just to start a party with my OWN railjack .

CalamitousPrime

In order to start a railjack mission with my own railjack, I have to

either A:  Play by myself.

Or B:  SPAM click a node so that when on public lobby I won't join another crew already in progress. I want to do the missions with my own railjack. Not someone elses ... 

Can we please get an option to stat a lobby on public without searching for a crew to join? Its a hassle for real. 

1 hour ago, Joezone619 said:

"bUt If We GiVe PlAyErS hOsT oPtIoNs, NoBoDy WiLl JoIn SqUaDs"

1 hour ago, (NSW)Zergmaster999 said:

That was removed in the corpus proxima update on PC and the call of the tempestarii update for console.

thank a friggin lot, Steve.

On 2021-07-12 at 8:39 AM, Traumtulpe said:

I'd just like to not get put in some random garbage RJ, having a completely maxed one myself...

Thats honestly my biggest issue as well. How people with garbage railjacks with like 1k hull and shields end up at the veil? I dunno. 

While allowing people to choose to bring their own ship will likely kill matchmaking entirely, like it was before, something like requiring mk2 or above gear all around to do the tier 3 areas should be considered. At least then you don't end up with anyones completely unupgraded ship.

1 hour ago, OwlOfJune said:

Funny given that with zero host options, ppl with decked out RJ actually don't bother opening squads.

With the addition of command intrinsic, many players stayed away from Public completely because playing with randoms is seen as a burden instead of a benefit except on one game mode (Void Storms). Making public even more of a ghost town. So the removal of Host Only solves nothing.

9 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

With the addition of command intrinsic, many players stayed away from Public completely because playing with randoms is seen as a burden instead of a benefit except on one game mode (Void Storms). Making public even more of a ghost town. So the removal of Host Only solves nothing.

i have *never* been soloing since the void storm update, can your crew fire the main cannon now?

Archived