Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime revealed [UPDATE]: Strun Prime and Magnus Prime

Jarriaga

1 hour ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

I'd love to see where Geoff (the Art Director) says that. Can't find him saying that anywhere in recent history 🤔
Meanwhile strikes against it being a signature weapon.

1. No mention of Nidus in the description
  2. No special bonus when used by him
  3. No mention in the patch notes of it being Nidus's signature or anything in relation to him

All other signatures have either 1 or 2 of those.

Yeah, it was Kaz rather than Geoff, with Geoff not correcting the record because Danielle followed up asking what will happen with those weapons since they are infested.

21 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Fusilai is really hampered in the trade market by it's unpopularity.  I looked for a decent -mag Fusilai forever, but finally ended up rolling one. 

Totally insane waste of good kuva obviously.

why is -mag on fusilai a priority, does it unlock a special crazy ability?

58 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

why is -mag on fusilai a priority, does it unlock a special crazy ability?

What WayOfWisdom said.  But it's just an amusing mini-game.  Because it's still  Fusilai alt-fire, which you can find in the thesaurus under synonyms for "lolol".

3 hours ago, PR1D3 said:

No you're right, so many people are being dumb about it. It's now established through Ivara's Levarithan entry. The Vanilla/Base frames are the original/prototype/test bed of the warframe's concept. If it isn't trash they are perfected through Priming and mass produced. 

Except it doesn't. Ivara Leverian makes no mention of whether it's the original or the prime (Like all stories from the Orokin Era), and definitely doesn't say anything about being Primed.

Yes you herd that right, took 5 YEARS to get AkVasto Prime. I would like to please request AkMagnus Prime relics be with Baros stock the friday after Magnus Prime is released. Pppleaassse dont make uus wait 5 years. Please?!?! Letss just add that relic to baros inv for his next visit after magnus prime is released and be done!

7 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

What WayOfWisdom said.  But it's just an amusing mini-game.  Because it's still  Fusilai alt-fire, which you can find in the thesaurus under synonyms for "lolol".

8 hours ago, (XBOX)TheWayOfWisdom said:

Allows better use of Synth Charge on the alt-fire.

i see, never really considered synth charge on it, then again i haven't used fusilai much at all

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-07-17 at 9:33 PM, Kainosh said:

To me almost all latest frames look like this.   Too much detail, cloth, shiny bits and all that stuff.   I so much prefer old frame designs like Excal, Volt, Mag, Nova and Frost...

The only prime I really like the looks of is Ash.  

Damn, that's probably an unpopular opinion but to each their own. I think prime designs have improved massively over the years. Mag, Excal, Nyx, Frost, Volt ect are just way too basic IMO. Mesa, Limbo, Chroma and Gara are the best examples of how prime frames should be. Plenty of detail while keeping the core theme but just massively improving on the original. I actually think standard Nyx and Mag look better than the prime versions.

In fact, those frames I just listed as good examples (Gara, Mesa, Limbo ect) don't have better skins than their base prime because they look that good. Mesa and Gara have some fantastic tennogen skins but the prime's are just too good to not use IMO. All of the old frames like Excal, Nyx, Rhino, Mag, Nova ect have better alternate helms or skins. Whether it's Excal Umbra, Zato or literally any of the other 10,000 skins for him, Rhino Palatine, Nyx Deluxe, Nova Deluxe 2, Mag Pneuma and Ferro, Frost Harkon ect.

As for Ash, he is my favourite frame of all time and his prime was the first prime I ever got when I first started on PS4 way back at the end of 2015. But even I have to put the bias aside and admit that his prime design is probably one of the worst along with Mag. The arms are way too bulky for an assassin almost like the Vanu Sovereignty MAX crab arms from Planetside 2 and his helmet is just... a complete and utter mess. Like, what even is that? Lol. Pretty much every other helmet and skin for Ash is better than his prime. Locust, Scorpion, Deluxe, Koga, Batman skin. All of them. Even, again, the base version looks better. 

But like I say, to each their own and all that.

Tbh I`m not really into Nidus that much I like wf were their abilities can be used on the move if a frame has more than one stationary abilities then I won`t like the frame and Nidus is just that. I`m more interested in Harrow Prime I love his has the most unique abilities in the game and it was made by Pablo, he should come out in December if not I will be very disappointed.

1 hour ago, Xantelian said:

As for Ash, he is my favourite frame of all time and his prime was the first prime I ever got when I first started on PS4 way back at the end of 2015. But even I have to put the bias aside and admit that his prime design is probably one of the worst along with Mag. The arms are way too bulky for an assassin almost like the Vanu Sovereignty MAX crab arms from Planetside 2 and his helmet is just... a complete and utter mess. Like, what even is that? Lol. Pretty much every other helmet and skin for Ash is better than his prime. Locust, Scorpion, Deluxe, Koga, Batman skin. All of them. Even, again, the base version looks better. 

I know what you mean, his helmet looks like pinocino was telling lies so he hid his head in a bucket in shame. Ash was also my first prime waframe and is my main frame however his has issues pp don`t know about, he needs a revisit and it doesn`t matter what ppl say or think stats and ppls actions proves that he needs one.

Archived