Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nidus Prime & Plague Star: Hotfix 30.7.1 + 30.7.1.1

[DE]Megan

i thought the prime details for the mutation stacks was cool, on tennogen. RIP

revenant mephisto syandana with sevagoth's agile animations clips his chest and his crotch, looks cool af but gots no dangle.

edit: Nidus technocyst tennogen lost its back leg mutation effect, its just missing visually

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Transmission that plays when an Ally Kuva Lich/Sister spawns not actually showing the correct Adversary for Clients. This also could result in a big spot-load

Speaking of the Sisters, can Converted Sisters use their unique combat animations? They currently still reuse the Kuva Lich animations, causing their faces to get distorted like a Kuva Lich.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nidus Tennogen Skins showing too many Prime body parts with Prime Details enabled.

And aside from all those needless body parts, you also had to delete the one thing that made me buy him? That stack effect worked great before the hotfix and looked nice. Are you bringing it back?

Edit: He's also now missing the back of his thighs with prime details turned on.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Nidus Tennogen Skins showing too many Prime body parts with Prime Details enabled.

But, that's what enabled is for?

Do you mean when details disabled?

If I can't have ALL the prime details when Prime Details are enabled,
then that is a reason to keep NOT buying Nidus Tennogen.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Nidus Tennogen Skins showing too many Prime body parts with Prime Details enabled.

This completely broke how Nidus looks with tennogen skin + prime details, creating noticeable indents/holes in his arms and legs, and to top it off, mutation stacks have 0 visible effect on the body. It looked great before this change, and seeing as this change just completely broke how he looks, it really needs to be reverted.

1 hour ago, wahya999 said:

I play on pc with a controller and since the update the gear wheel wont stay open. Also i keep getting rolling bugs where i roll straight up. 

It appears that all controllers are messed up it will also switch to your operator while you are in the orbiter.

Update: The last Hotfix fixed it for me and my buddy as well.

Archived