Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That feeling when...

Numerikuu

...You realise Ordis may have been foreshadowing--and long awaiting--a certain moment that may come to pass in The New War...

...For over half a decade...

......Then realise why that may be...

...........And then you see the burning Orbiter at the end of the trailer.....

1541097657536.png

Spoiler

And it is for that reason, despite at first wanting to spare Natah if given the chance, that I will now be hosing her down with every last ounce of my void energy.

1 minute ago, ant99999 said:

Espetially when...

Hide contents

The Scimitar has turned it's back on the Orbiter

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Literally, they are flying backwards.

Those Sentient haven't even got a piloting license and they are still winning!

Imo that could either be

Spoiler

an error on the part of the designer who put that screen together (probably saw the front end as a tail of sorts), or it's intended... and symbolic.

Either that or it's the Stalker flying drunk since he has a skin for the Scimitar 😂 either way, don't you dare hurt my Ordis!

5 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Either that or it's the Stalker flying drunk since he has a skin for the Scimitar 😂 either way, don't you dare hurt my Ordis!

The Stalker got a severe depression from his constant failure, got high on Nitain and decided to ram an orbiter in a backwards flying Scimitar!

This is now canon, change my mind.

1 hour ago, Numerikuu said:

...You realise Ordis may have been foreshadowing--and long awaiting--a certain moment that may come to pass in The New War...

...For over half a decade...

......Then realise why that may be...

...........And then you see the burning Orbiter at the end of the trailer.....

1541097657536.png

Hide contents

And it is for that reason, despite at first wanting to spare Natah if given the chance, that I will now be hosing her down with every last ounce of my void energy.

What part of his comments are you refering to? 

well, if Ordis dies...

I'll throw a party aboard my orbiter and invite my clan, because it means no more bad "puns". I'd only feel bad about the fact we'd also never get to see The Beast of Bones in any form, but that's a small price to pay to not hear about how much cosmic background radiation is a riot for the 75983873724575452893438567th time.

1 hour ago, ant99999 said:

Literally, they are flying backwards.

I think they went to the same flying school as the Dragons from Skyrim's early days: 

Spoiler

Well, he winds up with Teshin so I think he'll be fine. Physically.

No, what I'm worried about is the possibility that it may all hit the fan (After all, Teshin cannot oppose the Orokin with Kuva, and Ballas appears to have access to it) and Ordis may need to get himself a different body. One perhaps that wields a scarlet sword... for an ugly beast of bones to wield.

Spoiler for Apotheosis Prologue:

Spoiler

I do not think they will do anything permanent to Ordis because it wouldn't be as simple to replace him in the same way they replaced Lotus after she went with Ballas. It would seem incredibly awkward if they killed off Ordis but he still had lines in regular content. Also, if he were to be given the Lotus treatment, and a copy was made of him to say his lines, how would that be any different from Ordis existing? He's no living creature; he's a machine, so a copy of him would be basically identical to the real thing.

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

well, if Ordis dies...

I'll throw a party aboard my orbiter and invite my clan, because it means no more bad "puns". I'd only feel bad about the fact we'd also never get to see The Beast of Bones in any form, but that's a small price to pay to not hear about how much cosmic background radiation is a riot for the 75983873724575452893438567th time.

I think they went to the same flying school as the Dragons from Skyrim's early days: 

That's not a Glitch 

That's like calling Hussian Bolts World Record timing a "Glitch"

What you are seeing is a Dragon who has mastered the art of flying. 

Archived