Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.2

[DE]Rebecca

• While we have enough content to achieve Legendary Rank 2 in this Update, we are postponing the ability to perform the Test until 2022. This decision was not made lightly, we simply did not feel we could perform necessary testing to release it in this build. 

this must be a joke... when has proper and thorough testing ever been done for anything? every single new addition to the game ruins a multitude of other mechanics and scripts, adding to the stockpile of ignored crap that's best left untouched since it doesn't affect the amount of money you make.

8 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:
  • Fixed Judicial Coils, Zato Facial Accessory, Revenant Mephisto Mask, and a hair style being missing from Operator customization options.

Revenant Mephisto Mask is still missing from the

Spoiler

Drifter

20 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

Has the following bugs been fixed? I do not see them listed.

Profit taker leg regen

Akarius explosion fx not working properly as client

disappearing weapon bug(one method is triggered by casting dispensary followed by discharge in quick succession)

excavation UI being messed up for clients

Can a member of DE please provide an eta for when the following bugs will be fixed, these are all bugs that I am able to reproduce within 30 minutes of launching my game post-update and are all super annoying to deal with as they have been here for multiple major patches now along with me interacting with all of these issues on a weekly basis thank you.

I really badly want these bugs to get fixed since but in order to do so, I need them to get noticed which is apparently impossible even after posting the bug reporting thread like I'm supposed to.

6 hours ago, niblo said:

Caliban needs some changes his 1 is lacking also his 3 those sentient dont make it in higher levels

I agree, all it needs is to make his 3 scale with enemy level, just like specters do. Also, his 1 doing 500 damage, and increasing by a measly 10 damage a second is harmful to about no enemy. It even struggles to kill level 40s.

If they just made the base damage 1000-2000, and the damage increase by 200-300 damage a second base, he'd be a lot better off.

5 hours ago, BDT_Flames said:

Quest New War Hard Chapters -video 2k-4k Ultra

bruh what the #*!% is wrong with you? don't post spoilers.  how do i report? '-' 

anyway who else STILL can't #*!%ing download the new patch?! :(

Heya.

I'm about to farm for the Necramechs now - and what I've encountered so far, are severe bugs during the arcana vault bounties.

For example:

Mitosid Rex: Is not spawning. I ran across the map and eventually, after 7 minutes, the marker appeared, miles away.

Power Cells: Nowhere. Not even a single drop. Had to abandone the mission.

So, guess the bounties are not playable for meh.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/Dteyg4D

/Edit: Yeah, thanks mikakor, this way it should sound better :>

8 minutes ago, NuclearDeath said:

Heya.

I'm about to farm for the Necramechs now - and what I've encountered so far, are severe bugs during the arcana vault bounties.

For example:

Mitosid Rex: Is not spawning. I ran across the map and eventually, after 7 minutes, the marker appeared, miles away.

Power Cells: Nowhere. Not even a single drop. Had to abandone the mission.

So, guess the quest is not playable for meh.

Pictures:

https://imgur.com/a/Dteyg4D

last time i checked, you don't do the bounty of the necralisk, you must do the ISOLATION VAULTS. it's a little bit different. you're not doing the good thing pal

31 minutes ago, Vanguard836 said:

Yes, still having that issue, on Videotron ISP as well as many others that said the same on page 2 of this thread.

well now at least i can conneect, tho a session always takes ages to create itself when opening the star chart. something happened with the first hotfix that messed up stuff, HARD

Not only that, i now have semi-frequent freezes in open world hubs ( Cetus / Fortuna ) that lasts 10 seconds or so everytime. what the #*!% has the hotfix #*!%ed up this time? 

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

last time i checked, you don't do the bounty of the necralisk, you must do the ISOLATION VAULTS. it's a little bit different. you're not doing the good thing pal

Ofc I'm also doing the Isolation Vaults beforehand. But, that doesn't undermine the fact, that Deimos is hella broken, which was my intention to highlight.

13 minutes ago, NuclearDeath said:

Ofc I'm also doing the Isolation Vaults beforehand. But, that doesn't undermine the fact, that Deimos is hella broken, which was my intention to highlight.

well you lamented that the quest was locked for you even tho it's not, if you do the good bounties, so idk. seemed to me like that was the focus ^^" 

I hate very last bit of the New War.

Some Sentients refused to take damake from Teshin albeit using the right element (red -> fire)
It is a gamble on itself to escape the Archon. Took me several tries and nerves.
I cannot escape the fortuna section because upon nearing the elevator nothing else happens and I get caught.

And now I cannot play Warframe regularly and it pisses me off hard.

So, update for those of us on the videotron side. I've submitted a ticket to DE and they've asked me to look at a few things, the issue is definitely on videotron's side interfering with HTTP traffic however videotron isn't budging and wants more proof than what can be provided. Might help if more people affected can contact videotron and voice the issue.

Archived