Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War: Hotfix 31.0.4

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Control F

Profit Taker leg regen

Akarius explosion fx as client defaulting to default color instead of energy color

Disappearing weapon bug (cast dispensary followed by discharge in quick succession, you cannot reload or hold the weapon if done sucessfully)

0 results. Can I please at least get some attention that these bugs are actively being worked on?

@[DE]Momaw and @[DE]SaskeI know you two are the main people who respond to bug reports so perhaps one of you two are able to tell me about the status of these bugs and if they are currently being squashed, if you need any additional videos I will be more than happy to provide them, below are some example videos.

Profit Taker Leg Regen:

Weapon disappearing bug:(this can be triggered a multitude of ways mostly with dispensary plus another ability) I am showcasing the most consistent method

Akarius explosion fx color as client:

I should not have to provide a video for this but dear god please fix it so that I don't have to blind my eyes since I can't change the color of the fx explosion as client from a blinding white blue explosion while playing as a client in matchmaking. This is a bug since all other weapon explosion fx (other than nightwatch napalm which is different since it is an effect by a mod not innate to the weapon and some other outlier cases) follows the color channels of the weapon.

Narmer bounties are broken. After you accept the bounty with open party set up, you are dropped back to cetus with your squad, or dropped in to Plains alone with nothing happening. Either way, no way to start the bounty.

Happy holidays everyone :D

38 minutes ago, srirzosh said:

Also getting bounced back to the entrance in Cetus & Orb Vallis when trying to do a Narmer bounty.

3 minutes ago, muziqaz said:

Narmer bounties are broken. After you accept the bounty with open party set up, you are dropped back to cetus with your squad, or dropped in to Plains alone with nothing happening. Either way, no way to start the bounty.

Happy holidays everyone :D

the only one way to go, its right in PoE itself, and start missions from there

since the hotfix i cant play cetus missions it just sends me back to the landing animation when i try to enter the plains and if you try again it bugs out on third attempt you are trapped behind the door while other teammates are elsewhere and then the whole game crashes please fix this.

2 hours ago, Sub2MyOnlyFaas said:

Still no fix for the Knell and Knell Prime's passive not working after switching to the operator? Thing just breaks until you leave the mission or die-die.

so that's what's been doing it... good to know. would be even better fixed ofc

On 2021-11-17 at 7:48 PM, Halo said:

Howdy all, I'd like everyone to take a moment and observe footage as Dojo Spawn Room Colors are not properly staying, and haven't for the past few weeks. 

Yes, upon entry to my dojo, the original colors do not show up. Walking in and out of the room, they do not change. Going to a different room and back, they do not change. 

However, putting a polychrome down, then they all of a sudden revert back to how they once were. This is only the case of staying in the dojo itself and not leaving. 

No, putting a new polychrome and rushing it with the same colors does not fix this. 

No, changing one color or the lighting in the room does not fix this. 

No, changing all of the colors to something random does not fix this. 

No, any and all display options, such as Volumetric Lighting and Ambient Occlusion, are all on and do not affect the room in any way shape or form. 

My friends who entered my dojo all had different experiences, some seeing the dark blue hue as seen in the video as the normal colors, and some seeing the basic lighting and normal room colors. 

Upon leaving my dojo in the video, all would seem right? Well, you're wrong. 

Re-entering my dojo still shows all the colors messed up, again. 

Please, DE, look into this, because this is a problem that if anyone else also had colors too in their spawn room, they would be just as furious as me. Thank you so much for your hard work, and hope something fixes this come The New War. 

35 minutes ago, Halo said:

Many thanks DE for fixing this specific issue, as well as the rest of the many bug fixes!!!

I retract my statement, this was not fixed. 

I now throw my voice back into the void and hope one day it will be. 

No, resetting colors to default did not work then re-coloring the room. 

Only known fix is placing a polychrome down, and the colors only last while in dojo. 

Upon leaving and re-entering it, they reset... still.

Archived