Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How did you decorate your default dojo room?

BethTheBean

Good afternoon.

Getting it out in the open, I SUCK at using the decorating system in warframe. Seems all I can do is add more decoration to the "themed" rooms.

That being said, what have you done to your default dojo room? Most items seem too big for that room, and I would love to have the tenno catwalks snap on surfaces but they don't. Just tired and confused at this point with the decorating mechanics. 

I'd love to hear what you did, if anything.

I deleted my default dojo room.

Another option for you could be to just shove a bunch of random crap in there, similar to how people would show off all their floofs in their orbiter.

Maybe including decorations from the Vault, I put in a bunch of Neon Eros Wings in my main room since I had a bunch of bonds stockpiled from running profit taker a bunch.

Mainly I tried to make it look not like itself.

I hate the fact you only spawn inside the same rooms and how every dojo looks the same.

I noticed players tried to create their own textures on top of the generic ones but the system doesn't support it.

In my mind we should be able to set spawn points and use captura scenes for trading hubs, have full use of foundry etc at dojos.

I am not scripter or anything but setting a spawnpoint shouldn't be more than 2 lines of codes, it definitely shouldn't take 6 years, or 8, or 10.

Especially not when the captura scenes are sitting there waiting to be used and be part of the economy.

It's anoher one of those where the content is kind of already added to the game but it needs the tweaks to give an actual point so people use it.

12 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

In all rooms of the dojo, or just the generic ones?

Arrival gate just sets a single point where you spawn into the dojo. Not sure what would happen if you put one in each room or if it's even possible to have more than one.

You could put a transporter right next to your arrival gate and set transporters anywhere you want. This way you could spawn in at a set spot and easily fast travel to any point you choose in your dojo. 

5 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Arrival gate just sets a single point where you spawn into the dojo. Not sure what would happen if you put one in each room or if that is even possible to have more than one.

You could put a transporter right next to your arrival gate and set transporters anywhere you want. This way you could spawn in at a set spot and easily fast travel to any point you choose in your dojo. 

I just need the one gate, so we can spawn anywhere but the old clan hall.

Thanks for taking the time to tell me I didn't know we had the arrival gate.

6 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

I just need the one gate, so we can spawn anywhere but the old clan hall.

Thanks for taking the time to tell me I didn't know we had the arrival gate.

np. Dojo spawn point was a huge pet peeve of mine for a couple years.

People spawned in RJ since it was introduced and you couldn't initiate a trade until the left the RJ. I had to tell hundreds of people to fast travel to vault or just leave the RJ so we could trade. I wasted hours of my life waiting on trades because spawn point was scuffed. I bumped bug report threads that mods kept locking about spawning in RJ for almost 2 years before we got the arrival gate. Now people spawn in right on the arrival gate I placed next to the trade console every time. 

I don't remember which room is the default, it's either the corridor or the square room with 2 exits, these exits are small corridors

The square room I turned into a central spawn hub, created an upper platform above the spawn with some stairs leading to the teleporter only using orokin decorations, the room looks like a... hub now

The corridor my friend turned into a trade hub/natural cave leading to another room

I can't play rn, my internet died, if you're interested reply, quote or something, I'll post some screenshots later

BTW, I also suck at decorating, I don't decorate and entire room in an hour, it takes weeks, months, you could try to get some inspiration from featured dojos

Edit: figured out the default dojo room, added screenshots

Spoiler

ybwOIKg.png

yHTTaBQ.png

zt7CYXg.png

bikU4HQ.png

If you're talking about smallest spawn points. It's still not bad to decorate it. Here's mine. My first trading post on 2nd floor.

Spoiler

4peITKR.jpeg

Spoiler

If you're talking about hall. It's actually too small for me. 1000/1500 capacity not enough to creating my design.
First Hall is School.
IDpHD83.jpeg
tY1eUYI.jpeg

Second Hall is War Memorial

Spoiler

bpWJ0fN.jpeg

Archived