The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future Primes in 2022 and 2023

trombocyc

Hey, because soon we should get Khora Prime, I thought to make a post about future Prime Warframes and their signature weapons, that are most likely to also get primed variants (similarly to what happened with Octavia, Gara and Harrow and theirs signature weapons).

The most likely order of realeses in 2022 is:

• Khora Prime with Hystrix Prime and Dual Keres Prime

• Garuda Prime with Nagantaka Prime (and one unknown weapon, most likely secondary)

• Revenant Prime with Phantasma Prime and Tatsu Prime

• Baruuk Prime with Cobra & Crane Prime (and one unknown weapon)

And in 2023:

• Hildryn Prime with Larkspur Prime - first to-be-primed Archgun (and one unknown weapon)

• Wisp Prime with Fulmin Prime (and one unknown weapon)

• Gauss Prime with Acceltra Prime and Akarius Prime

• Grendel Prime with Masseter Prime (and one unknown weapon).

For which of them are you most excited and what weapons you would love to see to be Primed with them?

I think we are going to see some different weapons than the ones listed, it doesn't make sense to have a prime version of the acceltra when that is already one of the more powerful weapons in the game right now, same thing goes for Akarius, Fulmin, Phantasma and Tatsu. 

Getting an archgun prime weapon would be really dope. I would be totally down for an archgun prime weapon. And don't forget about other prime offerings! such as robotic companions! I know the Djinn prime has been shown in the game files which many people though was coming with Nidus prime and didn't.

Garuda I imagine is going to get a primary(rifle) prime since Khora (if using the signature weapon) and Harrow don't have one. And the previous two prime primaries were shotguns. 

I want Gauss and Grendel prime soooo bad, and I'll definitely need to get a second Articulae by the time Grendel Prime comes out so I can put them together on my oribter like they deserve! I still don't know how to play Grendel well, but Gauss is my absolute favorite to play.

Acceltra Prime would also be really cool - I use Acceltra as my backup between my Bramma and Nataruk.

I would also loooove primed zaws/kitguns but that's probably never gonna happen.

4 hours ago, trombocyc said:

Hey, because soon we should get Khora Prime, I thought to make a post about future Prime Warframes and their weapons.

The most likely order of realeses in 2022 is:

• Khora Prime with Hystrix Prime and Dual Keres Prime

• Garuda Prime with Nagantaka Prime (and one unknown weapon, most likely secondary)

• Revenant Prime with Phantasma Prime and Tatsu Prime

• Baruuk Prime with Cobra & Crane Prime (and one unknown weapon)

And in 2023:

• Hildryn Prime with Larkspur Prime - first to-be-primed Archgun (and one unknown weapon)

• Wisp Prime with Fulmin Prime (and one unknown weapon)

• Gauss Prime with Acceltra Prime and Akarius Prime

• Grendel Prime with Masseter Prime (and one unknown weapon).

For which of them are you most excited and what weapons you would love to see to be Primed with them?

Nothing confirms they will come with their signature weapons. I would not hold my hopes up with them.

we're still missing older weapons that have no prime variants, the dual zoren haven't gotten a prime variant yet despite the scindo already having one, so i'd hope theyre doing some of those weapons before the newer signature weapons

7 hours ago, XHADgaming said:

I know the Djinn prime has been shown in the game files which many people though was coming with Nidus prime and didn't.

They had the perfect opportunity for Djinn Prime and Gazal Machete Prime, something I and many others have been saying. Then when Nidus Prime was revealed to be a whole lot of wasted space, I actually got harassed for criticizing that decision with belittlement and quotes of 'infested don't get primes' according to some clearly ignorant/lying art director.

What an absolute joke this is turning out to be.

Gauss and Wisp Prime have me excited in the sense, I play them the most, and think they have really fun play styles, also they have a few different play styles too. Garuda, I also have a soft spot for and think is underrated, and some of them, like Khora and Revenant, I am excited for what sort of aesthetic the Prime version will have. 

Weapon wise, Nagantaka, Phantasma, Tatsu, Fulmin, Hystrix Primed versions, have me quite excited about the future! Love those weapons. Two Handed Nikana needs a better stance though lol. 

6 minutes ago, Jokie155 said:

Then when Nidus Prime was revealed to be a whole lot of wasted space, I actually got harassed for criticizing that decision with belittlement and quotes of 'infested don't get primes' according to some clearly ignorant/lying art director.

Could you elaborate on that a bit? I'm not sure what you mean. 

(It does matter what kind of infested are we talking about. All warframe's are infested.)

Archived