Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Website logged me out

Myscho

I was just wondering for anyone else, is it also not showing the captcha when you're supposed to do one now?

For me it's not just getting logged out every day, it's also now that after it logs out and I try to sign back in it keeps asking me to do a captcha that isn't even showing up on the screen ><

Yo is this ever going to get fixed?

Really feels like an security concern having to type in my password every 3-5 days even when I checked a checkbox that says stay logged in.

Might even submit a support ticket since nothing has came out of this discussion.

• Like 2

On 2022-08-01 at 4:56 PM, taiiat said:

this hasn't changed at all yet, by the way.

literally every other Website i use regularly will remember the Login token fine, so.

I wonder if this issue is only for Warframe Forums or if other Forums managed by Invision Community have the same problem.

Doesn't happen  for me with a pretty strict configured browser, so shouldn't happen to you. 

What you can  do: 

• Open cookies (adressbar whereit says https://forums.warframe.com/ click on Lock  -> cookies) 
  • Remove cookies (NOT block ONLY remove)
  • Check if any cookies blocked in blocked tab, if yes allow

Refresh page (CTRL + F5), login, you should stay logged in now. 

Edited by UmbraAtrox

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

I wonder if this issue is only for Warframe Forums or if other Forums managed by Invision Community have the same problem.

beats me, i don't have any other IPboard based Locations that i'm going to with any frequency currently.

5 hours ago, UmbraAtrox said:

Check if any cookies blocked

if it was that simple! :D
i already tried clearing all Cookies numerous times and i'm not Blocking any. my Computer is my life so i'm using a lot of Services and Websites every Day, and this is the only one out of all of them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the suggestion somewhere in here that it might be not being given a Captcha when it's supposed to and so it expires quickly due to the lack of that - seems plausible, but Captchas everywhere else on the Internet also work fine, by a whole bunch of different Captcha providers, soooo.............

Edited by taiiat
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

be honest, you really need to be logged in every single second?

i just lurk mostly and cause there is nothing worthwhile to comment about anymore.

It's useful for receiving notifications when people post in threads that I'm watching.

11 hours ago, BloodKitten said:

be honest, you really need to be logged in every single second?

i just lurk mostly and cause there is nothing worthwhile to comment about anymore.

honestly? i wouldn't care much but being logged out for some reason forces me to go back twice to get off a page

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SteveCutler said:

It happened again...

If DE could fix it they would have by now.  I think it's time to move on to game breaking bugs to complain about, instead of the fact you have to click to login occasionally.  Seriously though, in the overall grand scheme of all things Warframe, this is by far the lowest on the scale of important things that you should want fixed.  It's just a minor annoyance that I, for one, can deal with.