Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #7: This Thursday At 7Pm Est!

[DE]Megan

bFCt5fN.jpg

Join DERebecca and DEMegan as they go on an Extermination Sniping-spree and battle it out in an Obex Dojo Duel!

Watch for a chance to win Platinum, see some cool Fan Art, and find out the winners from the Obex Killing Contest!

Heads will roll at http://twitch.tv/warframe this Thursday November 14th at 7 PM EST! Find your time zone http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

See you tomorrow!

So... Are we really that desperate to make people like the Obex that you'll go as far as making us thinking it is cool to use only it in the Dojo?... I though the Obex was pretty cool already, wouldn't the Obex Kill Contest be enough?... I dunno, maybe you could use this Prime Time to hype the S#&$ out of U11?

So... Are we really that desperate to make people like the Obex that you'll go as far as making us thinking it is cool to use only it in the Dojo?... I though the Obex was pretty cool already, wouldn't the Obex Kill Contest be enough?... I dunno, maybe you could use this Prime Time to hype the S#&$ out of U11?

I personally love it. I've just added an attack speed modifier. I really cant wait to see what they're like maxed out. The big problem is the wall attack damage which is its ace being very difficult to pull off.

Will it replace other melee weapons though? Probably not.

"Oh look, a flower!

NATURE IS TAKING OVER, ABANDON ALL HOPE AND DESTROY ALL TREES. BURN EVERYTHING AND RUN."

This is the equivalent I imagine when I read comments like these, I just wanted to let you know.

I hope you take no offense from this, but damn, way to take things out of proportions.

Edited by Feam