Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.7

[DE]Megan

I still don't like void sling. I find it very slow. I used to use my operator mostly for passing vast spaces fast. Not anymore.
The transference speed is making Magus Elevate completely useless. If I try to replenish the warframe's HP I just die instead.

The new eximus units... They just kill me. I don't even know how. The warning is missing sometimes and if you  don't spot it visually you are in big trouble. They are stronger than acolytes now and a way more dangerous. If you have two of them... Another thing I wander is how to take down their shields. Sometimes I do almost nothing to them. The mid gear is just useless now and not fun to play with it at all. You just need the best weapons you have. 

14 hours ago, nicolajtheking2 said:

Am I the only one that's confused by where DE is going?

One moment they give us Garuda Prime which is an excellent CC frame.
The next, they give us Gyre which is also a good CC focused frame.
And then... they change a specific groups of enemies to be COMPLETELY IMMUNE TO CC AND CC FRAMES.

Does this not seem just a bit confusing to anyone else, or am i just the odd one here?

DE Logic x)

Thanks to the changes to the freedom of movement the recent updates have brought to Warframe, the long term players of my clan AND alliance have no plans to come back to Warframe to the point I was made clan leader.

I am MR Legendary 2 rank. Am not a bad player, know how to make a decent build, have no trouble solo Sorties or Arbitration.

I can't solo the Chrysalith bounties to farm Gyre and have trouble finding a group to do same. Probably because of the mess players have experienced with all the bugs when in group & i can't get in game when other players are most active. Being in Australia with the server being in US, means I am often active in game when NA is asleep. I got told to do the easier bounty types, ones that can be soloed - yeah, that's what i did. eg: Void Flood with Titania except despite killing enemies couldn't get enough of the blue balls so after 26min at wave 17, the bounty failed 266/300 vitoplast.
I guess the only other choice is to spend money i didn't want to spend on buying Gyre.

43 minutes ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Thanks to the changes to the freedom of movement the recent updates have brought to Warframe, the long term players of my clan AND alliance have no plans to come back to Warframe to the point I was made clan leader.

I am MR Legendary 2 rank. Am not a bad player, know how to make a decent build, have no trouble solo Sorties or Arbitration.

I can't solo the Chrysalith bounties to farm Gyre and have trouble finding a group to do same. Probably because of the mess players have experienced with all the bugs when in group & i can't get in game when other players are most active. Being in Australia with the server being in US, means I am often active in game when NA is asleep. I got told to do the easier bounty types, ones that can be soloed - yeah, that's what i did. eg: Void Flood with Titania except despite killing enemies couldn't get enough of the blue balls so after 26min at wave 17, the bounty failed 266/300 vitoplast.
I guess the only other choice is to spend money i didn't want to spend on buying Gyre.

I play solo in Australia also, all I did to get Gyre was pick the Bounty I needed for the part, the parts rotate between the Bounties you just need to watch them, yes some of the Bounties are horrid solo, Void Flood and Mobile Defence are the best ones imo, along with Exterminate.

6 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I play solo in Australia also, all I did to get Gyre was pick the Bounty I needed for the part, the parts rotate between the Bounties you just need to watch them, yes some of the Bounties are horrid solo, Void Flood and Mobile Defence are the best ones imo, along with Exterminate.

Unfortunately the bounty objectives tend to mostly suck for solo missions. Kill rate is higher than i can manage, resource collection rate is higher than i can manage, etc. even if i can do the missions. Have to wait for bounty missions to expire and be renew again and again. Guess that's what i have to do, wait and hope missions i can solo will appear while i am in game.

hace 22 horas, nicolajtheking2 dijo:

Am I the only one that's confused by where DE is going?

One moment they give us Garuda Prime which is an excellent CC frame.
The next, they give us Gyre which is also a good CC focused frame.
And then... they change a specific groups of enemies to be COMPLETELY IMMUNE TO CC AND CC FRAMES.

Does this not seem just a bit confusing to anyone else, or am i just the odd one here?

To be fair, they are only immnune to CC when they have their overguard active, so after you deplete it you can play ping-pong with them if you want to.
Taking down their overguard is easy if you aim for the head with a non-aoe weapon and since they are basically shields, they are also vulnerable to Impact dmg (yeah, that forgotten damage type), reason why the Incarnon Form of Laetum can even one-shot them due to its high Impact dmg. Would like to point out that Laetum is the first weapon you can craft from Cavalero, so it was like a "clue" of what you had to use to deal with overguard. At the risk of repeating myself, I'll say it again: less whine and more practice 👍

5 minutes ago, Rigtis said:

To be fair, they are only immnune to CC when they have their overguard active, so after you deplete it you can play ping-pong with them if you want to.
Taking down their overguard is easy if you aim for the head with a non-aoe weapon and since they are basically shields, they are also vulnerable to Impact dmg (yeah, that forgotten damage type), reason why the Incarnon Form of Laetum can even one-shot them due to its high Impact dmg. Would like to point out that Laetum is the first weapon you can craft from Cavalero, so it was like a "clue" of what you had to use to deal with overguard. At the risk of repeating myself, I'll say it again: less whine and more practice 👍

I generally agree with you, but..... Laethum being a clue to how to deal with Overguard? I do not agree with DE's approach on this, if that was their intention. I mean for veterans or people that have access to the content sure, however, Eximus units exist all over the game. To put it in perspective, you cannot do The New War without building Paracesis, Paracesis has MR 10 requirement, that means that a new player, will have access to the "clue" after MR 10 at the earliest (completely ignoring the time gate to get an average Railjack and Nechramech going for NW).

I do have an MR 5 friend, they are doing well, i am giving them tips, however they were surprised that they were able to do The Sacrifice as MR 5, but then right after they need to build an MR 10 weapon that is mandatory for the next quest. I get the surprise, I never realized that was the case before. The MR curve relative to Quest delivery is a complete abomination and should be smoothened out. Even then, hints about general gameplay should not be by any means put in the latest content that is unavailable for someone that started playing a week or two ago. They have to fight Eximus units too, with crappier barely modded gear mind you, so for them any hint or trick is a godsend. Surely every new player has a veteran friend to guide them and give them tips right????

So I am kinda iffy about putting a clue for how to deal with Eximus units in content that is indirectly MR locked.

1 hour ago, Do_High_Go said:

To put it in perspective, you cannot do The New War without building Paracesis

The game may say things that create that impression, but it's not actually the case.

You can start TNW just fine without Paracesis, and when you get to the place in the quest that assumes you have it, the game provides you with a "loaner" rank 0 Paracesis for that segment of the quest

On 2022-05-07 at 4:39 AM, Lutesque said:
On 2022-05-07 at 4:39 AM, Lutesque said:

Did you even try it since this Hotfix ? 🤨

Yes i did and i still think void dash is better and prefer the void dash over void sling in every way.

On 2022-05-07 at 5:43 AM, gamingchair1121 said:

press e

i think they mean like an Operator recall rather then a warframe one

4 hours ago, Rigtis said:

To be fair, they are only immnune to CC when they have their overguard active, so after you deplete it you can play ping-pong with them if you want to..."

at which point its pointless to CC them as one eyeblink later they are vaporized as the minuscule amount of EHP they have left once its removed is a joke the levels need desperate balancing to maybe the same as their EHP without Overcompensate and either have CC immunity swapped for AOE reduction and or make it so their Overguard doubles as their mana pool for casting what ever flash bang worthy visual vomit is their particular flavor meaning they get time to be MR big man without overstaying their welcome

- Ordis sentinel skin is very low in position. it's in my frame's head. Can't apply any attachment nor sigils on the skin. 

- Also Revenant Mephisto Diadem for drifter not in position. it's way above the head. 

- when completing steel path missions on Zariman it don't clear the mission node on star chart. 

3 hours ago, Grommile said:

The game may say things that create that impression, but it's not actually the case.

You can start TNW just fine without Paracesis, and when you get to the place in the quest that assumes you have it, the game provides you with a "loaner" rank 0 Paracesis for that segment of the quest

Interesting, in my and my wife's runs, the game did not let us use another melee weapon. It gave us "You have to have Paracesis equipped" type of message upon attempting to go in the first mission of the quest. Idk what your case was, might have bugged out for you, on The Sacrifice release I was able to fight Umbra with Umbra, but were not supposed to be able to and it was fixed. That or it was changed to not be necessary, but from my experience it was mandatory to go in the quest's first mission.

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

13 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

13 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

Unfortunately the bounty objectives tend to mostly suck for solo missions. Kill rate is higher than i can manage, resource collection rate is higher than i can manage, etc. even if i can do the missions. Have to wait for bounty missions to expire and be renew again and again. Guess that's what i have to do, wait and hope missions i can solo will appear while i am in game.

Hit me up in-game and I'll try to help you with the Bounties to get gyre.

P.S If you do, send me a message as well, I may forget being an old fart and ignore it like the others. :tongue:

7 hours ago, Rigtis said:

And that's where the problem lies.... Overguard makes up 99% of these Enemie's Health even all the way up to level 150 of the Steel Path...

Very often I wind up killing them by accident before I can cast Xaku's Gaze on them.

7 hours ago, Do_High_Go said:

To put it in perspective, you cannot do The New War without building Paracesis

You can and I did....

The game will loan you a Paracesis for the Quest.... It will even Mod it for you....

Then it will take it away once the Quest is Over....

Why they didn't do the same thing with Railjack's and Necramechs.... Who Knows ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Do_High_Go said:

That or it was changed to not be necessary, but from my experience it was mandatory to go in the quest's first mission

It probably was ... 

Changes to operator void sling seem to make it a lot better👍, already feels more responsive, like half the way from what was before to the comfy void dash we had, but there are still fixes to be made (still getting stopped halfway on ceilings or upper lip of vertical slings when the sling guide shows it should go past).

*Suggestion here: either A) make the sling guide virtually thicker so it would show less false positives so players will have to adjust it lower to compensate, B) keep it the same but lower the angle of the visual sling guide so it matches the spatial movement, or C) actually go crazy with the ideea and simply remove the analog in-between movement from the movement check and just make the operator position change to the sling guide end point with a slight slingshot vector and have only the camera do the in-between movement visual motion (hit-scan blink with cool visual effect).

The shield gating and increased operator health also have the bonus effect of improving the void sling weirdly enough, because it now allows operators to safely use the sling even when there are enemies with hit-scan weapons around without the fear of getting one-shot while simply channeling the sling in place. (the operator shields actually hit two birds with one stone in improvements here)

Thanks for the updates and keep up the great work!

6 hours ago, Erubian_Warlord said:

make it so their Overguard doubles as their mana pool

There are probably some issues with that proposal, but I don't feel like trying to work out what they are, so I'll just say that I like that idea :)

18 hours ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

For parts Warframe Gyre set play only Exterminate Bounty 1,2,3,4 

Boutiy 4  115 lv is easy for solo with Mesa Prime,but have one trick.Play only Exterminate [he is rare mission (2 on day)] for Gyre Main BP             [(Try one Neuroptics,) (Try three Chassis),(Try two -GyreMain BP-1 Day)] [(Try 9 -System (Day 1-5)]

youtube :

Warframe Zariman Bounty 1 Gyre Neuroptics

Warframe Zariman Bounty 2 Gyre Chassis

Warframe Zariman Bounty 3 Gyre System

Warframe Zariman Steel Path Bounty 4 Gyre BP

To be honest, I find Void sling useful only fighting the Angel. For nothing else. It will be good if we can choose what to use - Void sling or Void dash.

About new eximus units...  For players who don't have decent armament they make the game really hard at some moments. Almost no one is doing bounties on Cetus and Frontera right now. How a MR 6 or 7 is supposed to do a T4-5 bounty if he/she is alone? Same for few other mission types.

About invisible frames autotargeted by those eximus units... The invisibility is the only way for those frames to survive. They are soft and die easy. And DE takes that away from those frames and now what? We all stuck to a new meta? A few frames which can take all eximus attacks and survive with a few weapons which can deal with them. How about all other stuff? We just keep it and never use it ?  Where is the fun in that ?

Apologize my English

39 minutes ago, wavic said:

How a MR 6 or 7 is supposed to do a T4-5 bounty if he/she is alone? Same for few other mission types.

dude  MR is game now is useless MR3-5 when use  Mesa Prime Umbra+ Forms + max Operator  nvm kill all  1-130 lv on Normal mission

Archived