Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.2

[DE]Danielle

55 minutes ago, LORDZEPHYRPrime said:

If you already own the past TENNOCON accessories, it is of course easy to say sarcastic words

Like this year, DE has usually (Always?) marketed the accessories as exclusives.  For instance, 2021: https://www.warframe.com/news/tennocon-2021-en  While it wouldn't upset me  if they offered alternate ways to get these long after the fact, I don't think it would be completely ethical either.  Like it or not, some amount of people buying these are doing so while putting some value on them being forever exclusive.

I certainly wouldn't mind if they started saying they're temporarily exclusive or something like that, but that should be absolutely clear in the details when they make the pack available.

On 2022-06-15 at 5:33 PM, Mediloric said:

Wasn't it fixed to behave like the rest of Proteas helmets so it's in raised position like the artist wanted?  

no its been always closed in idle the artist designed it that way 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1696156843860902844/969C5C1D85F901C6A323B0BCF7A08FE3EBBD6A57/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false' );

9 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

But in the thread you posted, they (DE) literally said the Artist wanted it like every other helmet? Every other Proteas helmets are open till one of the idle animations (Proteas).

Are you meaning the helmet being closed all the time? cause from the image you posted Open seems to be the default position and Closed is for idle animations.  

12 hours ago, Mediloric said:

Are you meaning the helmet being closed all the time? cause from the image you posted Open seems to be the default position and Closed is for idle animations.

it stayed closed always and only opened when doing a idle animation. it was like this before AoZ. now its open always and closes when doing idle animations. it ruins the flow of the skin having it open always. ntm its her best skin until when ever we get her deluxe. look at any protea technochron before Aoz and you'll see the helm is closed.

27 minutes ago, killerKronos23 said:

it stayed closed always and only opened when doing a idle animation. it was like this before AoZ. now its open always and closes when doing idle animations. it ruins the flow of the skin having it open always. ntm its her best skin until when ever we get her deluxe. look at any protea technochron before Aoz and you'll see the helm is closed.

Okay so it's fixed then? Sounds like the issue was a inverted bug and they fixed it? Sure I'd love a toggle at least but seems to be behaving as it should have been so...

On 2022-06-17 at 9:44 PM, Mediloric said:

Okay so it's fixed then? Sounds like the issue was a inverted bug and they fixed it? Sure I'd love a toggle at least but seems to be behaving as it should have been so...

ugh, the helmet should be closed in this pic of my protea while im idle its bugged atm to stay open 

refrence for protea's bugged helmet 2

This is what it should look like (theres a delay before it opens) this is also how the artist designed it.

refrence for protea's bugged helmet

38 minutes ago, killerKronos23 said:

ugh, the helmet should be closed in this pic of my protea while im idle its bugged atm to stay open 

refrence for protea's bugged helmet 2

This is what it should look like (theres a delay before it opens) this is also how the artist designed it.

refrence for protea's bugged helmet

So it does exactly like every other Protea helmet, as the Artist intended! It's not bugged!

6 hours ago, killerKronos23 said:

the helm is bugged. . . 

if you dont believe me heres a vid from febuary when the skin was released

This was a bug, it was always a unintended bug. DE said it was, even the Artist said it was.

Just scroll to the reply DE said here. 

You are correct at the start yes, but it was changed as it was reported BY THE ARTIST as a bug. I do wish Protea had a toggle that much I will say, but calling it a bug is just incorrect my dude. 

On 2022-06-16 at 4:36 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

It's not obvious that there is any problem?  Without Cloud, I have to pass within 2 meters of an ally to trigger the invulnerability,  while if I have Cloud then passing within 7/8 meters is enough to activate. Can you demonstrate please?

Thos threads are quite "old" now....

On 2022-06-26 at 1:03 AM, wirecard said:

Thos threads are quite "old" now....

Unfortunately, even though there is ample video evidence in those linked threads of janky 0 range slings with Magus Cloud equipped, it seems that it doesn't have enough of a use percentage for DE to invest the developer resources to research it and fix it. 

TBH they should either completely change what it does to something that works, or just delete it and refund the standing. 

Archived