Echoes of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.6.2

[DE]Danielle

Nice update, but theres still some(many) problems. Mainly for people using Directx 12(which btw, in beta for 2+ years now?)

-Theres MANY visual things causing a flashbang on the screen(like vauban's vortex)

-Nightwave menu lags a lot on load, mainly if you're about to receive a reward

-Missions lag a lot post loading for a few seconds/minute(probably issue with compiling shaders? I'd recomend start compiling it during loading, and to use all threads available on the machine for that. )

Those issues have been around for a while now

1 hour ago, DDiablO. said:

Melee combos that involve right click in melee mod still dont work they get stuck on the first attack in the chain over and over making melee pretty much unusable effects 99% of weapons from regular melee weapons to exalted ones 

Should still be fixed, but in the meantime you can get around this by not full-equipping the melee. (basically right click with gun out and then melee, and it'll work)

3 minutes ago, -Ryuurei- said:

Should still be fixed, but in the meantime you can get around this by not full-equipping the melee. (basically right click with gun out and then melee, and it'll work)

tested already not fixed , and problematic to not enter melee mode because once you release right click again it switched to primary and on frames like valkyr it pretty much makes her kit unusable 

Thanks for the hotfix! Thank you for mentioning transference cooldown and confirming that it is unintended and will be removed. The only thing I have to complain about is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back. This and other issues with the AoZ update were addressed in a post by Magnus, which I will link here and encourage everyone seeing this to read. Also, the fix to invigorations in dog days doesn't feel like a fix but more of a nerf. In my opinion, if something happens like this and people like having it for the event, it should probably be left in so that people aren't driven away from the content as it's now less fun.

Thanks for the hotfix, hope you have a nice tennocon this year.

Now onto the stuff.

Consider reverting the Emergence Dissipate nerf, the loss in functionality provoked by the 1.5s cooldown makes the arcane mostly useless in missions that don't have high density. This means that the arcane will be of no use out of steel path for most of the players.

Its introduction was critical to create an alternative to Arcane Energize and Zenurik, tools that have been in almost every loadout for years. It was nice to finally have 2 free warframe arcane slots instead of one and use other focus schools. Dissipate only enhanced build variety.

Orbs giving less energy is an acceptable tradeoff if the cooldown is removed, making the arcane able to be used again.

Also, please look into making Voidshell materials compatible with all skins.

A bug that has been going on since Zariman has made them work already with 60% of the base skins. It would open many possibilities for the true endgame, Fashion Frame.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/v5dr4j/voidshell_materials_can_be_applied_to_any/

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1313230-voidshell-materials-for-all-skins/#comment-12531903

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have been looking at the feedback for this! Just might not make it in hotfix style, but we are well aware of its Incarnon form feeling lackluster in comparison. 

I don't bring these issues up to be petty or snitty so much as 'hey these are outstanding issues.

Appreciate the work you folk do. 

24 minutes ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

how about just buff everything, so people can use whichever weapon they have fun with for higher levels, without using riven mod patchup.

PREACH! 
Truth be told I always wanted to take a Mk-1 Paris into Steel Path for funsies but the sad thing is its just not possible.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed the Khora Urushu Skin legs looking sunken into her feet.
  • Fixed Khora Urushu Skin having weird looking heels created from stretched polys. 

You seem to have messed up her neck positioning at the same time. All the necks are now shoved forward. To the point where the heads are partly floating.
EDIT: Just checked on the regular skin, neck is in the correct position. So this is just a problem with the Khora Urushu Skin.
KhoraBroken.jpg

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Helminth Weapon Damage Invigorations will now no longer apply to Dog Days missions. 

• Dog Days was always intended to have everyone on the same level to enjoy some summer fun!

I wanna see an entire prime time being played with dog days and nothing else, since its 'fun'.

3 hours ago, LORDZEPHYRPrime said:

thanks for the update!

I think the accessories of TENNOCON 2022 are very cool, but I am a TENNO who only joined the game in the past few years.

I hope that there will be an opportunity for we novice TENNO to buy TENNOCON accessories from previous years. Thank you

That wouldn't make sense, they are for the correspondent year and should remain exclusive

2 hours ago, Sigmas said:

You seem to have messed up her neck positioning at the same time. All the necks are now shoved forward. To the point where the heads are partly floating.
EDIT: Just checked on the regular skin, neck is in the correct position. So this is just a problem with the Khora Urushu Skin.
KhoraBroken.jpg

Ugh, not again...

17 minutes ago, ArturiaFayth said:

So, when will unairu get its damage reflection back by the way?

Unairu still has nothing to reflect damage back after the focus change, even though they had it before the focus change.

Also waiting on 60% heavy attack efficiency to come back into the Focus Tree 

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed the Khora Urushu Skin legs looking sunken into her feet.
  • Fixed Khora Urushu Skin having weird looking heels created from stretched polys. 

What about Khora's missing spikes on every other skin than Urushu? Plese fix it.

Archived