Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xata Whisper + Arka Titron

BlackSunSerpent

49 minutes ago, BlackSunSerpent said:

I know this topic will start flaming, but I think this should be nerfed with the next update too, as it is utterly broken and far more unintended then AOE weapons. The game even couldn't calculate damage numbers from the slam right, so it's clrealy a bug and needs fixing ASAP.

Gonna play with that a bit before it gets fixed. Thanks for the heads up 😀

It's not a bug, this is just how the Arca Titron was made. Everything else about the weapon is utter garbage, and without it the weapon becomes useless. I'm not quite sure how it works, but I know Dystopia has a video explaining it and all the math behind it.

22 minutes ago, DaMasque said:

Tested it, see no difference... Its just Acra Titron being itself. 10 stacks still does funni numba and with the archon mods that does extra slam damage, I reach 7 digits of dopamine.

Still a fun weapon.

Ooh , had totally forgotten about that mod.

Gonna go Hulk smash on this soon. But yeah , i didn't really see anything out of the ordinary myself.

I dont see the point of nerfing this despite the disgusting amount of damage per slam.

The amount of effort needed for a single instance of damage within what, 20-30 meter radius without accidentally doing a slam attack on normals beforehand? Its not some braindead stratagem in a way that everyone uses something like zarr or ogris to clear out rooms.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Ampathetiic said:

It seems like DE is balancing based on a combination of popularity and ability to automate gameplay. Whatever Arca Titron shenanigans you can get up to are probably not nerf-worthy in their eyes because a lot of people don't abuse it or it doesn't promote an inactive playstyle.

Oh look, a Forum Dweller that can actually hear what they say ^^ Thank you for saving this thread from my withering scorn!

14 hours ago, BlackSunSerpent said:

I know this topic will start flaming, but I think this should be nerfed with the next update too, as it is utterly broken and far more unintended then AOE weapons. The game even couldn't calculate damage numbers from the slam right, so it's clrealy a bug and needs fixing ASAP.

Be honest, you saw Dystopia's video too, didn't you?

Archived