Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.4

[DE]Megan

5 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Oh! Looks like this is a visual indicator instead of a sound fx indicator here so that is good. Would be nice to get some visual indicators on the K-Drive parts too. 

There is, the K-drive parts glow up in bright blue from afar through geometry, so you can guess where they are. It goes away when you are near the piece.

1 minute ago, FrenGain said:

There are, actually - The blue dots. They tend to appear even if they're behind walls.

Just now, Somnium_Bellator said:

There is, the K-drive parts grow up in bright blue from afar through geometry, so you can guess where they are. The glow goes away when you are near the piece.

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know, haven't logged into the game to see the new missions. I was worried this going to be another accolade situation.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Increased size of Chipper's tools and added a pickup glow so it's easier to find for the ‘Get Chipper’s Tools’ Break Narmer Challenge. 

•  

I'm not sure if this was actually fixed, unless I'm missing something and one of my settings is disabling it? I just stumbled upon the tools through sheer dumb luck since they blend into the environment otherwise, and I never noticed any sort of glow for it -or- the k-drive parts. 

Le7Fbtw.png47rFlQP.png

Hi!

I've enjoyed the new Kahl missions quite a bit! I can't seem to get Chipper to appear though? I've done the quest, done the weekly mission, even completed all of this weeks objectives, but Chipper still doesn't appear in my drifters camp. Is this a known bug? if so, how do I fix it?

After finishing 'not dying' and 'below 15 minutes" challenges I'm not gonna bother to do the rest.

Obtaining Stock through stealth/puzzle mission would be OK if it was one of three available modes, maybe.

Give us basic extermination and quickly scaling survival for those who seek difficulty.

Also, those who complete all challenges have zero reason to replay the only mission available at the moment.
Everything about it could be fixed and improved with relatively little effort so now it's your move, DE. Give us FUN.

20 minutes ago, KanariaFolf said:

I also disagree with the revival of Prime Resurgence, as prime items will now hold little to no value in the Platinum market.

Unfortunately it's true

20 minutes ago, KanariaFolf said:

The biggest thing I have to complain about now is Void Dash still not being reintroduced. It was objectively better than Void Sling and didn't deserve to be removed. Eidolon hunting now only uses Void Sling to proc the sling strength buff from Madurai, and nothing else. General use of it in missions is discouraged and often times significantly slower than just bullet jumping with a normal frame not having been modded for bullet jump/parkour velocity. For this reason, I and many others ask that Void Dash be reintroduced as a toggle in the settings menu or elsewhere, Void Sling doesn't have to be removed but we would like our operator movement back.

I agree 200% with this idea...
I also believe that these 2 movements should remain, with an option to choose between one or the other...
That way EVERYONE would be satisfied, each one with their preference! ;)

29 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Kahl missions are pretty bad. I can't articulate how they feel besides the polar opposite of anything remotely enjoyable about Warframe.

This can't possibly be stressed enough. It's fine when these things are occasional story elements. It's very not fine when it's repeated grind for extremely relevant items.

28 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Kahl missions are pretty bad. I can't articulate how they feel besides the polar opposite of anything remotely enjoyable about Warframe.

damn straight.. what are they even thinking.. I am amazed by this update.. its the worst I have experienced in regards to the lack of anything content playing wise from DE..

30 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I still don't even know what to do.  By far the worst Warframe experience yet............

Can the Somachord get an update of sorts? 

I'm sure I'm not alone in wishing to custom set some of the newer tracks as overrides for ambience and bgms in missions, such as this Kahl suite. Several 'playlists' and a selection of checkboxes where the overrides kick in would be great. 

I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying the change of pace the Khal missions are seeming to give. Sometimes it feels like none of the games mechanics have time to be appreciated because everything revolves around killing things and completing missions as fast as possible, so I really enjoyed the opportunity to be more cautious actually see enemy behavior, and pick my battles a bit more. 

Looking forward to more!

I’ve really enjoyed the change of pace that the new Kahl missions bring. Having a more boots-on-the-ground style playable character makes players actually have to think about using the environment or his blunt for cover and not just whizzing around the map nuking everything.

Archived