Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker: Hotfix 32.0.4

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Added a looping and pickup sound FX to nearby K-Drive parts in the Break Narmer Missions for the ‘Find K-Drive Things: Find The 4 confiscated K-Drive part’ Challenge. 

• Increased size of Chipper's tools and added a pickup glow so it's easier to find for the ‘Get Chipper’s Tools’ Break Narmer Challenge. 

Nope.... Still having major problems finding any of these. And I think I hear one inside a closed cargo tailor/wagon. "Find the Thing" game design has long been one of Warframe major failings. Can you please stop going back to it as mission critical design.

Those Kahl missions sucks. 

Just spend 2 god damned hours trying to find the K-Drive parts (2/4) and dead bodies that would count (4/5).

I thought this is Warframe where you play with warframes you collect not with some stupid half rotten piece of genetic failure doing challenges that are the only source of new currency.

Will there be any fix for the universal holster speed mods such as Twitch and Soft Hands stacking their -recoil -spread buffs when equipped on primary and secondary? Or if not, making them PvE only?

I'm sure other posts have mentioned it but this kind of screws the balancing factor of full-autos like the grakata, not to mention shotguns:

Spoiler

unknown-64-1.png
Left is regular, right is with the bugged stacking -80% recoil and spread buff.
Nice for PvE, busted in PvP for obvious reasons.

2 minutes ago, TheArmchairThinker said:

I thought people say it's unenjoyable because there's no challenge zooming through the maps without any resistance

One of the reasons its bad is because its broken for some players. The mission is glitched so it can't be completed and because its new we don't know how its meant to be done in the first place which makes it worse.

Grineer and Corpus gameplay during the New War quest was awesome because of the story of the quest, the building of the emotion, etc. In Veilbreaker quest too, it's fit perfectly.

But I don't think that's a good idea to put this into core gameplay. This is not what I want when I launch Warframe. I want to choose my weapons and make builds according to specific missions, I want to move freely, I want to play with my warframes.

Kahl's gameplays is too far from warframe's gameplay. It's very slow and rigid. We can't make builds. We can't choose our weapons. 
I did not enjoy playing Kahl during this new weekly task. It was painfully borring.

I don’t know how exactly to put words on it, but he's not part of what I've achieved as a Tenno. He can be with us, like Clem, syndicates, and many others. But I can’t be him. Not like that, not in weekly tasks.

Moreover, I don’t understand why this gameplay is necessary to get stuff for the “classic” gameplay. Why Khal go on mission, and we, tenno, get the rewards.

I appreciate the work behind these missions, and they have a lot of potential. But I really wish we could make them with our warframes and our stuff. With some limitations of course, to make these missions unique like they already are.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Tethip said:

Grineer and Corpus gameplay during the New War quest was awesome because of the story of the quest, the building of the emotion, etc. In Veilbreaker quest too, it's fit perfectly.

But I don't think that's a good idea to put this into core gameplay. This is not what I want when I launch Warframe. I want to choose my weapons and make builds according to specific missions, I want to move freely, I want to play with my warframes.

Kahl's gameplays is too far from warframe's gameplay. It's very slow and rigid. We can't make builds. We can't choose our weapons. 
I did not enjoy playing Kahl during this new weekly task. It was painfully borring.

I don’t know how exactly to put words on it, but he's not part of what I've achieved as a Tenno. He can be with us, like Clem, syndicates, and many others. But I can’t be him. Not like that, not in weekly tasks.

Moreover, I don’t understand why this gameplay is necessary to get stuff for the “classic” gameplay. Why Khal go on mission, and we, tenno, get the rewards.

I appreciate the work behind these missions, and they have a lot of potential. But I really wish we could make them with our warframes and our stuff. With some limitations of course, to make these missions unique like they already are.

Thank you.

that's it  you sumed it nicely. 

why we need  too play with khal to get stuff  that wee use as warframe 

28 minutes ago, Shirasik said:

Found some parts with no sound FX around. Encountered sound FX areas with no drive parts around. Looks like there still more to improve.

edit
Found a place where k-drive part and sound FX are around each other, but FX still leads in other way.

For me the sound feels like it's working correctly in this clip. The K-Drive sound is the BrrrrrRBrrrBrrrrBrrrRBrrr hum, not the (quite a bit louder) Clink-Clack-Clink-Clack tinkling sound I think you're following. Or possibly you have your headphones on the wrong way round (that happened to me a couple of months ago in disruption and was very confusing)?

Just now, Shirasik said:

The 'BrrrRBrrrBrrrBrr' sound is everywhere around. The 'clink-clank' (aka wind chime) is not everywhere. While lurking around the mission, I encountered only four wind chime areas.

Headphones - yes. Wrong way - nope, checked it in Windows's control panel. Plus, sound for the video is recorded despite of my headphones so if I hear sound in the wrong way, others will hear it as it is. Not to mention I walked around that much to take loudness into account to be sure where the source is.

There's a very specific BrrrRBrrrBrrrBrr sound that isn't everywhere, it's the same sound K-Drives make when idling I think. I found the parts by listening for it and I can hear it coming from the K-Drive part in your clip. It's quite quiet, but it's unmistakable once you know what it sounds like. Not sure what the wind-chime sound is, but it's not the K-Drive part (unless there are supposed to be two sounds on the part and they've messed one of them up badly).

Archived