Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe speculation: Joe mad's werewolf

(XBOX)Nightseid

On 2022-11-26 at 10:10 PM, DstroyR_Prime said:

Far-far future, age of sure cosmic expansion, age of cybernetics & nano-tech and... of something about ancient beasts. Oh my... How far we will go from original story about futuristic ninjas in nano-suites🤯

Not far at all. "Ancient beasts" are part of Chroma's lore too all the way back in 2015

5 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Almost get to see her in the Arsenal and abilities 🐺

Are her wolfies good bois or girls or gender-neutral...?

i believe they altered the 4 sub names to be gender neutral (as opposed to names prior suggested by DC ) 

her companion heads are named runner-ups in the community poll (with slight tweaks to be more gender-neutral): Raksh, Dynar, Lycath, Ulfrun.

Devstream 165 Overview

1 час назад, TARINunit9 сказал:

Not far at all. "Ancient beasts" are part of Chroma's lore too all the way back in 2015

Oh. Chroma as "like dragon" warframe, but he still uses elemental power. But Voruna... "power of wolf", maybe XD I just have no idea how it "werewolf" stuff can be organicly placed in sci-fantastic universe like our techocide-infested Origin System XD Just see no logical link of physical elemental powers with something like pure magical stuff. Even Sevagoth "occult nature" can be adressed for "influence of the Void". So, warp, immaterium, as place where can live any demonic reflections of physical natures, it is "Ok", in Void can be hidden anything... But WOLF, it is something exclusive. Maybe, "totem beast" of next warframe will be... parrot, or horse XD Why not, damn?

1 hour ago, DstroyR_Prime said:

Oh. Chroma as "like dragon" warframe, but he still uses elemental power. But Voruna... "power of wolf", maybe XD I just have no idea how it "werewolf" stuff can be organicly placed in sci-fantastic universe like our techocide-infested Origin System XD Just see no logical link of physical elemental powers with something like pure magical stuff. Even Sevagoth "occult nature" can be adressed for "influence of the Void". So, warp, immaterium, as place where can live any demonic reflections of physical natures, it is "Ok", in Void can be hidden anything... But WOLF, it is something exclusive. Maybe, "totem beast" of next warframe will be... parrot, or horse XD Why not, damn?

Your skepticism seems really arbitrary to me. We have not one but two vampire frames, one of whom has a name that translates to "revenge zombie"; we have a frame literally named "Banshee"; we have the literal king and queen of the fairies, one of whom has magical shapeshifting. You know, like werewolves can also do?

I agree. Voruna looks nice overall. But im kinda disappointed with her abilities. Passives and not. Loki, Ash, even Octavia have invis on timer that doesnt break with actions like attack or console interaction. Why her's invisibility breaks when she attacks? IMO either give her invis like all others, or let it not be on timer if it breaks after attack. 

Cant say much about first passibe. Its like old excal ability to jump remade and put in game anew. Now her second, seems nice, but will it be better than just any other status applying weap? 

Third buff is good, cant say much about it. Just that it makes harrow a little jealous.

Fourth passive is just nerfed nidus, and ability itself is valkyr's augment on 4 ability. Just leap. 5 leaps. That all? It gives no invulnerability like valkyr, and i dont say it should, but i think it lacks some flavor. It is somehow like ash's third ability and valkyr augment combined. Again, i dont say that its bad, its just not what i personally was expecting from predator-frame and feels like i already seen it all in other frames that do it better.

Again, only my opinion on a frame that isnt even in the game yet.

Calling a 9-tailed fox, a "wolf", is sloppy. I was expecting more from this collab.

38 minutes ago, RaDevil said:

I agree. Voruna looks nice overall. But im kinda disappointed with her abilities. Passives and not. Loki, Ash, even Octavia have invis on timer that doesnt break with actions like attack or console interaction. Why her's invisibility breaks when she attacks? IMO either give her invis like all others, or let it not be on timer if it breaks after attack. 

Cant say much about first passibe. Its like old excal ability to jump remade and put in game anew. Now her second, seems nice, but will it be better than just any other status applying weap? 

Third buff is good, cant say much about it. Just that it makes harrow a little jealous.

Fourth passive is just nerfed nidus, and ability itself is valkyr's augment on 4 ability. Just leap. 5 leaps. That all? It gives no invulnerability like valkyr, and i dont say it should, but i think it lacks some flavor. It is somehow like ash's third ability and valkyr augment combined. Again, i dont say that its bad, its just not what i personally was expecting from predator-frame and feels like i already seen it all in other frames that do it better.

Again, only my opinion on a frame that isnt even in the game yet.

I found her abilities and passives lackluster as well.

Archived