The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Bosses Community Survey - Results

Prisma-Drakgoon

Hiho everybody!

Last Baro, I shared a survey about bosses in Warframe.

Today I want to show you the results!

Results

Spoiler

t2YuTUX.jpg

Imgur | Google Sheet

DISCLAIMER: These surveys are a hobby project. Questions are not indicative of projects DE is currently working on or planning to work on.

Stuff

Past Surveys | Discord | Purzzle Twitter | Google Group

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Prisma-Drakgoon said:

was thinking about including it. in the end i left it out because if either of its parts gets updated, itself changes too.

That makes sense, but I rate it so highly to be changed because it really just feels like a filler boss where they didn't want to make a new character and it makes no sense lore wise or timeline wise. At least the seargent is a unique boss even if he's just a fancy crewman.

Couldn't answer the most fun, because I wouldn't call any of them "fun".  Some are definitely more interesting and less boring to do than others, but I wouldn't call any of them fun.  Tyl Regor's lines make me laugh though (the head-fruit lol)  - so that's probably closest.

Most Memorable / Best Boss fight?  Great Mighty Poo :D :D

Spoiler

• 3 weeks later...

I honestly cant choose, but ima go ahead and be bias here and vote Vergil from  DMC5

Not too hard to where you need to restart all the time, Not too easy to where you feel no adrenaline fighting him.

And the effects, oh the lovely effects and combat moves 💙💙💙 never get enough

He fits in warframe too. He can just keep folllwing the player with an attack until they dodge it at the right moment, or melee attack. He can block bullets easily requiring a little bit of melee combat. Player will melee and have to be ready to read him for his next attacks to dodge them ahead of time and think of possible openings or attack windows before they close

Ez

Archived