Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Survival 30 minutes?

Nikotikcho

2 hours ago, Nikotikcho said:

Boring, remove this please

This sounds like a you problem. You don't need to do the kuva part... you can do it as a normal survival. Kuva Survival 30 min is literally just specifying where to do it. And if that is not to your liking then don't do it, do something else or uninstall and play something else... Or alternatively you can use the time you are not playing the game and go outside, do chores or call your family, as they probably miss you.

agreeed. it's boring af. i dont care if someone thinks hitting levelcap is a good use of their time, if they enjoy it sure. but i dont know why this would even be an arguement for anyone else to be ok with having to spend 30 minutes in survival. like, "look this guy enjoys eating feces, so you should just eat the food you dont like and be ok with it".

its one of the worst nightwave missions and i'd be happy for it to be removed, or replaced with something less mind numbing. but hey, they wont change it anyway.

On 2022-10-19 at 7:32 AM, Nikotikcho said:

30 minutes is nothing to you? 😀 Anyway I think people understand what the problem is just by reading the title, I have nothing else to say.

I too am a father of 50 children with 18 jobs and only 0.05 seconds to play the game every other month.

On 2022-10-25 at 11:05 AM, Nikotikcho said:

All the people talking don't understand what the subject is, keep your loud mouths shut and let the people who understood say something instead of filling this post with your non-sense.

Aww, this just reads like you're about to cry because nobody agreed with you.

On 2022-10-19 at 3:18 PM, Nikotikcho said:

Boring, remove this please

Insightful and thought-out feedback.

For future reference, please provide counter-arguments, proper formatting, as well as reasons why a specific thing in the game needs to be altered/removed.

This is not one of those times.

Archived