Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

As the title says, I cannot properly end the fight. After whittling her down to her last health bar, Kaelli confirms that the Veilbreaker is available for use. I approach Ven'kra, but there is no prompt to use it, and she's left with this red aura surrounding her. Since the entire room is on lockdown, I cannot progress through the mission any further, much less unveil Ven'kra.

16 minutes ago, Katinka said:

It feels like it's not triggering a response from Ven'kra too.  I get a transmission from Sprag asking Kahl to help her sister but after removing the veil Ven'kra will just stand around silent for a bit then fade away.  Surely there should be a reply at least if not some conversation between the reunited sisters.

I never received a transmission.  And Ven'Kra was my 5th Grineer rescued but I didn't get credit.  And then I ran the mission a second time and didn't get credit that time either, like others have said.

Also affected by this. Had already broken all 5 veils before her and she bugged out and vanished after breaking hers. Didn't count upon completion of the challenge or at the end of the mission. We've gotten a full page of Break Narmer changes every hotfix and 105 stock in a week still feels like a pipe dream at this point.

Broken here also... Three weeks of at at least one challenge not working... (First it was one of the glyph not being clickable, then the ships not being destructible, and now the boss kill not registering... Please if you could at least run and test each objectives before pushing them in the live branch , it would be greatly appreciated.

Needless to say, hope we're getting another apology inbox message with the missing scrap. Heck, wish you would give us a set of taushards or something for the stress of trying to run the same mission multiple of times per week hoping it won't bug the next time....

Found and beat her and used veilbreaker on her when Daughter said to. Then she ran away. No dialogue, no mission complete. The room just unlocked and I walked out and completed the rest of the mission.

When I killed the other grineer with a hammer before reset, that one ran away with no dialogue and the room stayed locked. I stood on top of the gate and /unstuck and got teleported out.

Both bugged and no progress.

Archived