Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

same here.
getting strong de ja vu.
last time this rotation was around, DE's complete lack of playtesting before release has screwed players out of 15 stock, which we would get only 3 weeks later or so.
this time, this same exact issue - one of the objectives is not possible to complete.
so again we will have to wait a month for 15 stock, and again they will be completely incapable of figuring out who suffers from the bug and who doesn't and so some players will get rewarded with 15 free stock as they compensate the entire community...and the players who were affected by the bug will only get the 15 they were missed out on.

do NONE OF YOU try and play through the mission with it's objectives before you release?
is the mission too hard for anybody in DE to actually complete, and so they have no way of testing if it works or not prior to release? that would be the most generous way to interpret this mess.

Chiming in as someone who defeated both Sprag and Ven'kra Tel without getting anything in return.

At this point, DE should just run a script and give everyone the two weapon skins since neither of them work properly. At least Ven'kra Tel doesn't lock you in her room if you try to fight her, preventing you from finishing the rest of the mission.

14 hours ago, [DE]Saske said:

Hey Tenno! We are aware of the issues, we do not have a timeline for a fix, but we are investigating.

omg I read this and thought it was someone mocking what DE would say about this issue.  then I saw who posed it...

this is getting really sad

Gonna pile on to this topic.  I broke Eleven(11) veils, 1 of them being Ven'kra Tel's, did literally every other mission, but this one glitched and I didn't get it.  I had an Ace, but this glitch ruined it.

Like the fight was fun, but I want to actually be rewarded for it when there is a reward available.

16 hours ago, Kastro0o said:

If Venkra is the 5th veil you break,the challenge "Break Narmer Veils" will be completed but the one about defeating her won't.

I tried after breaking 5 veils and it didnt work. It seems to be truly bugged for me, the mission objective won't trip.

Mine is worse... you guys are at least able to finish the run... me? Me and the brothers stuck in the last room where the Wolf is nowhere to be seen and clueless what to do...

Proof:

https://imgur.com/a/jaRNGP0

Edit: I ended up just abort the mission. Only got 4/6 of the stock thing cuz well, apparently mission failure counts as death and Ven'kra Tel won't admit she lost sniper fight to me.

Got this bug today as well. 

Twice, to my dismay, since I was naive enough to believe it only occurs when you break her veil as the 5th one.

Apparently, it doesn't matter - even if she's not the 5th broken veil, she just doesn't register. And I HATE Prison Break with passion for how long it takes. 

DE, can you please remove this buggy hell of a game mode, like you did with raids? And mind you, raids were way more fun than this...

18 hours ago, Kastro0o said:

If Venkra is the 5th veil you break,the challenge "Break Narmer Veils" will be completed but the one about defeating her won't.

I dunno how you guys already fight Venkra....Its Sprag for me, and Unveiling her makes her disappear but area remains locked down, so i end up trapped.

Here's an idea, why don't they just remove this objective from the game and make these mini boss fights 100% optional like they said they were supposed to be on the Dev Stream.  Making these mini boss fights mission objectives while saying they are 100% optional is like saying all of those "find this" and "find that" mission objectives that everyone hates are also 100% optional (as long as you don't want to earn any stock rewards).  Technically every mission objective is optional because you get 0 stock from just casually playing and completing the mission without completing any of the mission objectives.  They also hinted on the Dev Stream that you would receive the sniper and hammer skins as rewards for completing these 100% optional mini boss encounters.

Archived