Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This gameplay shown by Pablo doesn’t get me excited.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

20 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

K-drives didn't. 

Lunaro didn't 

RNG pvp without dedicated servers didn't 

Yes any experiment could survive but DE simply abandon them. That's the problem. 

Plains of Eidolon ended up being deeply stale and dead. No serious updates. It needs a passover. 

Fortuna ended up being monotonous and cumbersome. It needs another passover, got something in the New War but remained a big cube of ice, dead. 

Deimos ended up being a good bugfest. This one had a good story but again the world was small and many opportunities got lost like fighting Vome or being in the middle of a serious fight between those two creatures. 

Yes, I want Duviri to succeed just for two months. But the track record that DE build doesn't help me be positive. Yes DE can work good things but they ABANDON THEM. This is again the main problem. DE is a capable developer but ABANDONMENT is a serious CRIME committed to their own creations. 

Would be awesome if DE carries the experimentalism with RESPECT instead of doing throwaways, where many of them still have potential. 

Kahl was good but guess what, DE is not giving the necessary love to make it work. Again, it's consistency. 

You are right. 

NEVER WERE a PRIORITY. That's exactly my point. It should be A PRIORITY BECAUSE this is the PRESENTATION of the game. Warframes depends on the LEVEL DESIGN to exist. If levels are great then we can use our tools more often and be happy about them. If we don't have a good place to use them then why have them in the first place. 

If DE provides care to the tilesets and the details people will continue exploring, using and playing the game for a LONGER TIME. Isn't this what DE wants? Money? 

See? 

53cd9c5d-5152-4ba5-bbbe-b458d4cf8164_tex

What scares me the most is that Duviri will be a GOOD one but again probably will end up having those corners that makes these good experiences uncomfortable. 

I'll say it here. THIS GAME IS ABOUT COMFORT. There I said it. Had the balls to say it. If DE improves the tilesets, they sell warframes. If DE improves the boss fights, then the items gets good prices in the market pushing people improve their hardware combining skills AND the tools. 

YES, DE it is about comfort because if the levels are impressive looking, big and somehow are vertical and confined then there would be greater differences between a ZEPHYR and an EXCALIBUR and a TRINITY. The level DESIGN must favor some tactics and techniques found in some warframes. Not every tool should be USED AS A HAMMER and not every tool should be feasible for every job. 

This is why I refer to warrames as my set of tools. Duviri points out the importance of the Drifter. Are we going to have areas where we could use the drifter more often in COMBO with the Warframe? Is this combo duet going to improve? See? it's all about the Quality of Life in the game that decides success or failure. 

1 hour ago, Felsagger said:

Yes any experiment could survive but DE simply abandon them. That's the problem. 

It's always a problem and the simple reason why it's abandoned is that not enough of this $$$

If it flops and barely anyone plays after a day, they abandon it, and will come back years later to fix it, because new things bring in $$$

Why do you think Soulframe exists?

15 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

It's always a problem and the simple reason why it's abandoned is that not enough of this $$$

If it flops and barely anyone plays after a day, they abandon it, and will come back years later to fix it, because new things bring in $$$

Why do you think Soulframe exists?

Doesn't matter. 

If DE insists in this behavior of abandonment and bad habits no game will save them from their own doom. No Man Sky was an example of perseverance and hard work. Hello Games got what they wanted, more than they expected. 

45 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Doesn't matter. 

If DE insists in this behavior of abandonment and bad habits no game will save them from their own doom. No Man Sky was an example of perseverance and hard work. Hello Games got what they wanted, more than they expected. 

star trek GIF

Anyone remember how they said that they were planning and 'experimenting' on making Operator vs Overguard, hell in the Echoes of Zariman update even said that they were 'planning' on Operator vs Overguard and then they just...

Didn't?

Because they realised that they messed up and just didn't want to put in the effort to fix the #*!% up they did with Overguard's scaling.

2 hours ago, Felsagger said:

I'll say it here. THIS GAME IS ABOUT COMFORT. There I said it. Had the balls to say it.

The game being intentionally split in 2 for pre and post TNW players and DE not giving you the option to skip it and access content locked behind a mechanical skill ceiling in which your only options are to get good or get someone else to do it for you disproves your theory.

You lost your balls in vain.

DE is tight lipped. No new game play up to this date is available. I think they know where they are and how aware the community is. I want to go easy on them from now on because the effort is there building up this world of Duviri. Takes time and of course four years. Even if they are using Soulframe assets, I don't care much how they achieve the goal. I am not going to be negative with what they are doing. I was too critical and harsh. I think this is enough. 

After the release of Duviri. I will not write any critique or phrase such as "I told you so". 

5 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

The game being intentionally split in 2 for pre and post TNW players and DE not giving you the option to skip it and access content locked behind a mechanical skill ceiling in which your only options are to get good or get someone else to do it for you disproves your theory.

You lost your balls in vain.

Wait, Warframe HAS ZERO MECHANICAL SKILL WHATSOEVER. ZERO. Have you even tried Elden Ring? This game IS a complete sofa in comparison to Bloodburne. Warframe is a cakewalk, COMPLETELY in terms of difficulty. 

If you are bad at this game I'm deeply sorry for you. There is NO way to be bad at this game. 

16 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Wait, Warframe HAS ZERO MECHANICAL SKILL WHATSOEVER. ZERO. Have you even tried Elden Ring? This game IS a complete sofa in comparison to Bloodburne. Warframe is a cakewalk, COMPLETELY in terms of difficulty. 

If you are bad at this game I'm deeply sorry for you. There is NO way to be bad at this game. 

1) Anything that requires your own reflexes and can not be bypassed by raw buffs or stats is a mechanical challenge.

2) Mechanical skill ceilings have different degrees of variation as to how much skill you need. It's not an on/off, yes/no design choice dichotomy beyond the inability to buff/overlevel yourself to success.

3) Elden Ring, Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, Monster Hunter World, Ninja Gaiden Black and Ikaruga having a higher skill ceiling by orders of magnitude doesn't negate that TNW is a skill check for a portion of WF players. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen a single thread from people complaining about TNW's difficulty.

4) We already discussed months ago me feeling TNW was too easy. Please don't play coy or gaslight or act disingenuous pretending I had issues beating it when I wanted to be harder and was disappointed on DE making it easier than it was. Still that remained a skill check for a portion of WF players to this day.

Please pick your balls from the floor before they rot. 

18 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

To be fair, the New War roadblock they're talking about isn't a skill level you have to meet to play a game like that but compared to the rest of the game it's pretty noticeable?

Warframe is like a 1-2/10 difficulty when you're playing that auto aimbot Warframe, jumping around while stuff auto dies on Xaku or sitting there in a safety bubble whipping completely helpless enemies with Khora but the New War bosses are probably like a 4/10 difficulty, some players that are only used to the cheesy stuff or those who aren't healthy younger gamers might find it actually challenging.

It's like Teshin says: The Lotus ssseduced the Tenno, led them on a complacent path like Oxen!

What he means when he says that is that Lotus has basically babied away our mechanical skill by giving us too many auto aim easy outs and cheese methods and now we have forgotten how to actually play a game properly lol

Teshin was trying to warn us this was coming..

12 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

1) Anything that requires your own reflexes and can not be bypassed by raw buffs or stats is a mechanical challenge.

2) Mechanical skill ceilings have different degrees of variation as to how much skill you need. It's not an on/off, yes/no design choice dichotomy beyond the inability to buff/overlevel yourself to success.

3) Elden Ring, Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, Monster Hunter World, Ninja Gaiden Black and Ikaruga having a higher skill ceiling by orders of magnitude doesn't negate that TNW is a skill check for a portion of WF players. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen a single thread from people complaining about TNW's difficulty.

4) We already discussed months ago me feeling TNW was too easy. Please don't play coy or gaslight or act disingenuous pretending I had issues beating it when I wanted to be harder and was disappointed on DE making it easier than it was. Still that remained a skill check for a portion of WF players to this day.

Please pick your balls from the floor before they rot. 

Wait, you consider New War a test of reflexes? REALLY!!!

Those mechanical challenges are a JOKE. Let me put it this way. Don't even come near From Software games. I advice to be 10 miles distant from those games. 

You haven't experienced the slightest difficulty ever if you consider this a skill check.  

5 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Wait, you consider New War a test of reflexes? REALLY!!!

Those mechanical challenges are a JOKE. Let me put it this way. Don't even come near From Software games. I advice to be 10 miles distant from those games. 

You haven't experienced the slightest difficulty ever if you consider this a skill check.  

Again: Stop gaslighting and pretending to be disingenuous. When I last mentioned I found TNW to be too easy I pointed out I regularly play games such as Ni-Oh, Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, Ninja Gaiden Black and Monster Hunter World. You trying to make it seem like I don't know what a mechanical challenge is can only be considered to be willful gaslighting at this point.

Please pick your balls from the floor. They are starting to stink like your ability to troll and play coy.

This is the last time I call you out on your BS. I can only imagine you have a clean view of your tonsils from the inside considering how far up your rear your head is at this point.

14 minutes ago, cute_moth.npc said:

To be fair, the New War roadblock........

What WHAT?......let me try this again? WAAAAT?!!

Oh come on. If you consider the new War a roadblock then imagine if you try even games like Mario Bros or ANY Platforming game out there.....

....this is why is important to play more than one game and play SKILL BASED games into the mix....

16 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Again: Stop gaslighting and pretending to be disingenuous. When I last mentioned I found TNW to be too easy I pointed out I regularly play games such as Ni-Oh, Bloodborne, Devil May Cry 5, Ninja Gaiden Black and Monster Hunter World. You trying to make it seem like I don't know what a mechanical challenge is can only be considered as willful gaslighting at this point.

Please pick your balls from the floor. They are starting to stink like your ability to troll and play coy.

1. You have youtube for all the guides. 

2. You have easy to memorize patterns when playing the undetected (stealth spy game play) parts. 

3. The A.I. lacks initiative or try to corner you on the spy parts of the game. Have you tried Pac Man? Do you know how cruel four pursuers are without pattern prediction. 

Sorry, I'm not trolling or being disingenuous. If you even PLAY NINJA GAIDEN BLACK and beat the game you should not even write a LETTER about this. 

Edit: 

When I said comfort I was talking about the QUALITY OF LIFE IN THE GAME NOT THE DIFFICULTY SETTINGS. 

...oh great...I got trolled agian...:3

Just now, Felsagger said:

What WHAT?......let me try this again? WAAAAT?!!

Oh come on. If you consider the new War a roadblock then imagine if you try even games like Mario Bros or ANY Platforming game out there.....

....this is why is important to play more than one game and play SKILL BASED games into the mix....

I mean like.. for me as someone who has raid beaten bosses that take months of practice to beat and for you that loves the high difficulty of From Soft games, yes, it's easy to say "ha ha this game is a joke"

Challenge is not really why people who like Warframe play it though and it is a game for a more casual crowd. If someone hasn't played a ton of other games and this is the kind of play level they enjoy, the Archons in TNW are strikingly different from the rest of the game.

I don't think something has to reach the challenge level of Elden Ring let alone an XIV Ultimate or Sekiro before it can get to the point where some players might struggle with it.

29 minutes ago, cute_moth.npc said:

I mean like.. for me as someone who has raid beaten bosses that take months of practice to beat and for you that loves the high difficulty of From Soft games, yes, it's easy to say "ha ha this game is a joke"

Challenge is not really why people who like Warframe play it though and it is a game for a more casual crowd. If someone hasn't played a ton of other games and this is the kind of play level they enjoy, the Archons in TNW are strikingly different from the rest of the game.

I don't think something has to reach the challenge level of Elden Ring let alone an XIV Ultimate or Sekiro before it can get to the point where some players might struggle with it.

Fine let me get trolled twice. 

Both of you are confusing comfort of difficulty with comfort applied to quality of life. When I say that a game is comfortable, I'm speaking about he responsiveness of the key inputs, the quality of life on the details, the clean graphics, the updates on the tilesets, the capability of switching on a whim, the different ways of tackling the same problem with different frames, the particularity of each frame differentiated by the slight variations in the parkour. 

The comfort of a game is achieved with a clean presentation where the player feels the best quality of the details and the level of polish. A game could be easy or hard. If it is pleasant then difficulty disappear because the game world is immersible. This is the comfort I was talking about. Well, there are exceptions. Malenia is an example of aesthetics, challenge and environment where Malenia fights. Besides difficulty is a parameter that could be adjusted. 

Warframe lives and dies on the level of polish, the details and the architecture of the places. This is the success or failure of such game. 

31 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Sorry, I'm not trolling or being disingenuous.

It's pretty understandable for somebody to think you are, since you said

"Wait, Warframe HAS ZERO MECHANICAL SKILL WHATSOEVER. ZERO."

Which I'd normally just dismiss as an obvious exaggeration.  But you had to go and triple down it with the repetition and  bold allcaps. 

WF is very low on the spectrum of difficulty.  But there are harder and easier ways to play WF, and there are games that are even less difficult, so by definition it's not a zero skill game.  I feel silly even having to explain this, it's so obvious.

So yeah, I don't know if you were trolling or disingenuous, but at a minimum you weren't thinking very clearly.  And in a way that's focused on your own capabilities or those of players you know, and ******* oblivious to people with disabilities or just aren't good with motor control for whatever reason.

12 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

It's pretty understandable for somebody to think you are, since you said

"Wait, Warframe HAS ZERO MECHANICAL SKILL WHATSOEVER. ZERO."

Which I'd normally just dismiss as an obvious exaggeration.  But you had to go and triple down it with the repetition and  bold allcaps. 

WF is very low on the spectrum of difficulty.  But there are harder and easier ways to play WF, and there are games that are even less difficult, so by definition it's not a zero skill game.  I feel silly even having to explain this, it's so obvious.

So yeah, I don't know if you were trolling or disingenuous, but at a minimum you weren't thinking very clearly.  And in a way that's focused on your own capabilities or those of players you know, and ******* oblivious to people with disabilities or just aren't good with motor control for whatever reason.

Formal response. 

I can't be blamed for ableism or discrimination against impaired people. I'm aware of such cases. I am very respectful when such cases are taken into consideration. This is an issue of universal design. In architecture we study this. I did such exaggeration because even DE had to tone down the difficulty of the New War because such problem was evident for some users. In game design, good game design, accessible to the grand majority of players is a most. I am not disregarding such cases that has to do with psychomotor dexterities or any other medical condition. 

When I talked about comfort, it was meant on the delivery of the game details and the quality of life in the game such as tileset update, bounding box increase, more freedom to dextrous and non dextrous players. Comfort refers to the level of immersion the player feels when he experiments the game. These are two entirely different topics. Sorry if I forgot to type out the concept of the word comfort. 

And yes, It's quite strange that a subject of difficulty is brought to this conversation when I never pointed out anything in relation to such subject. That's why I went berserk with the bold caps. I hope this makes things clear. To be honest, I don't know how could people find this game difficult when these players played platform games that requires full coordination, tempo and muscle memory for the completion of such games. 

19 minutes ago, Felsagger said:

Fine let me get trolled twice. 

Both of you are confusing comfort of difficulty with comfort applied to quality of life. When I say that a game is comfortable, I'm speaking about he responsiveness of the key inputs, the quality of life on the details, the clean graphics, the updates on the tilesets, the capability of switching on a whim, the different ways of tackling the same problem with different frames, the particularity of each frame differentiated by the slight variations in the parkour. 

The comfort of a game is achieved with a clean presentation where the player feels the best quality of the details and the level of polish. A game could be easy or hard. If it is pleasant then difficulty disappear because the game world is immersible. This is the comfort I was talking about. Well, there are exceptions. Malenia is an example of aesthetics, challenge and environment where Malenia fights. Besides difficulty is a parameter that could be adjusted. 

Warframe lives and dies on the level of polish, the details and the architecture of the places. This is the success or failure of such game. 

I have no idea where comfort of difficulty or stuff like that came from, I just joined for the part where people are arguing for vs. against the archons and the game's difficulty so yes I am super confused now ^^

I guess though the only things in Warframe that actually feel polished to me are usually the artwork, and the movement system?

I don't really think this game lives and dies on the level of polish because if that was true this game would have died basically forever ago.. Basically everything else feels either a little bit unfinished like most Warframes to moderately unfinished like the status and damage system, to extremely unfinished.. Like Kahl?

1 minute ago, cute_moth.npc said:

I have no idea where comfort of difficulty or stuff like that came from, I just joined for the part where people are arguing for vs. against the archons and the game's difficulty so yes I am super confused now ^^

I have now TWO KNOTS in my brain now. lol. 

Well, let us solve this. Warframe has some corners that are difficult, yes. People who comes in contact with the archons will get a bad day. At least you can carry those players and help them. When things gets out of hand I bring in my Lanka or a heavy hitting weapon in combo with a warframe that increases many layers of damage. Even in such fights I get the belt. It's well deserved on my part for not bringing the right tool to the right place. 

Some Archons are more aggressive than others depending on what damage combo they do. I remember that op lich with the Bramma. I got my ass whipped hard at the time that Brahma was not nerfed. That thing had an insane area of effect due to such cluster bomb dispersion. To boot that thing packed a punch too. I was laughing when the Lich bowed me at a long distance with the Brahma. That was completely unexpected. 

But is true. The Archons are a spike in difficulty for some players when they are used to a "COMFORTABLE", :3, casual game experience with the difficulty. Besides Jarriaga brought a problem with the accessibility that DE where supposed to sort out with TNW. The issue is there. I saw some discussions about the TNW event. I think a passover and revision of the new war event would be good but I'm not sure if DE is interested reviewing those details with such long quest. 

For me TNW was a 9/10. It brought many good ideas and rounded the game in the right direction. There were many good surprises. For me that was the case. I can't speak for others. 

I guess though the only things in Warframe that actually feel polished to me are usually the artwork, and the movement system?

CORRECT. 100 percent correct. 

Warframe music is the best I've heard in a long while specially Railjack soundtrack. 

Warframe artistry is simply amazing. 

Warframe modeling and the new gas giant tileset was and still is a 10/10. 

Warframe has interested tilesets that deserves some love. Just expand them more or making them more explorable suffice. 

Judging for what I've seen in Duviri. The Duviri tileset, open world and the architecture is one of the best I've seen in DE's portfolio. That's something that I have to write few lines when the Duviri updates launches. DE got the right artistry for Warframe. It feels right in my opinion. 

Wait, I'm I being positive about warframe? What is happening to me...:P...

I don't really think this game lives and dies on the level of polish because if that was true this game would have died basically forever ago.. Basically everything else feels either a little bit unfinished like most Warframes to moderately unfinished like the status and damage system, to extremely unfinished.. Like Kahl?

Warframe music, story and artistic designs carries the game. 

22 hours ago, Felsagger said:

K-drives didn't. 

Lunaro didn't 

RNG pvp without dedicated servers didn't 

Plains of Eidolon ended up being deeply stale and dead. No serious updates. It needs a passover. 

Fortuna ended up being monotonous and cumbersome. It needs another passover, got something in the New War but remained a big cube of ice, dead. 

Deimos ended up being a good bugfest. This one had a good story but again the world was small and many opportunities got lost like fighting Vome or being in the middle of a serious fight between those two creatures. 

Yes, I want Duviri to succeed just for two months. But the track record that DE build doesn't help me be positive. Yes DE can work good things but they ABANDON THEM. This is again the main problem. DE is a capable developer but ABANDONMENT is a serious CRIME committed to their own creations. 

Would be awesome if DE carries the experimentalism with RESPECT instead of doing throwaways, where many of them still have potential. 

Kahl was good but guess what, DE is not giving the necessary love to make it work. Again, it's consistency. 

You are right. 

NEVER WERE a PRIORITY. That's exactly my point. It should be A PRIORITY BECAUSE this is the PRESENTATION of the game. Warframes depends on the LEVEL DESIGN to exist. If levels are great then we can use our tools more often and be happy about them. If we don't have a good place to use them then why have them in the first place. 

If DE provides care to the tilesets and the details people will continue exploring, using and playing the game for a LONGER TIME. Isn't this what DE wants? Money? 

See? 

Your problem is that you are under the impression that everything needs to cater to everyone. K-drives work well for the people that actually like to skate around, for me it doesnt because I just dont like it. It's also a minor addition to the game that doesnt really impact anything, aside from a frame that might get disliked due to being tied to the system in two ways. But again, not everything needs to cater to everyone, since we have 50+ frames overall, and each individual cannot play all of them.

PoE is far from dead. It is just old, so goes the same way as old content in all GAAS games, it simply sees less use over time because people get done with it at one point. Same deal with Fortuna and any other similar content. Also, what "bugfest" is there in Deimos? I honestly havent experienced a single one since it was released, not atleast one I can recall. And why the hell would we fight Vome or Fass? Yes, lets kill the things that brings balance to the whole ecosystem, really smart idea! "Idz big, must be bad, ledz kill it!", are you american by chance?

I'm not sure what world you live in where Kahl was ever good outside of TNW where it was a 1-time occurance. There is little DE could do with it to get it into the game and be wortwhile and feel like TNW at the same time. They should have never added it imo, since it was bound to be a completely different game as a whole. Then that they released it and placed rewards behind it was an even bigger mistake. And what "RESPECT" do you talk about? Who do they not respect?

No lol, reworking tiles should never be a priority. Read a few more words beyond what you quoted and you'd get the idea why that is the case. Do you not understand what GAAS games live on? I mean, we could use a rework for Mars desert tiles, Ice Caverns, infested corpus ships (still sticking to the old design), mountain facilities and meteor bases. For me though, Ice Caverns is the only one of them that looks really horrible.

And no, how they look wont matter if there is nothing to do on those tiles. Clearly they want money, which is why they focus on things that actually bring players back, like new things to do. They need something on the Gas City or new ship tile scale of reworks to bring back players, reworks that are done due to bringing viable new content aswell. And if they have plans for the story to progress and the story doesnt take place in such places, then obviously those places wont be reworked at that time. We might get some new reworks after Duviri. It isnt really odd that we havent gotten a tile rework in a while, since alot has been about the story over the last updates. The last one we got was released in june 2020. Also, WF survives on the gameplay, not how it looks. I'm starting to think you are one of those horribly shallow people that only play games because they are pretty, because you sure sound like it. Do you die inside if you sit down and play something like uhm Valheim?

17 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Also, what "bugfest" is there in Deimos? I honestly havent experienced a single one since it was released, not atleast one I can recall.

Sample size of one, but I recently had to abort a subterranean bounty because the Polyp-hog Juggernaut thought its polyps were at two places at once (The juggernaut was at one location, but it placed the objective waypoint at the previous dig site), neither of which offered an interact prompt.

This was while playing solo, by the way, so it probably wasn't caused by networking issues.

Still, aside from that I can't recall any big bugs from my time in Deimos (well, aside from the Carnis, that is).

9 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Sample size of one, but I recently had to abort a subterranean bounty because the Polyp-hog Juggernaut thought its polyps were at two places at once (The juggernaut was at one location, but it placed the objective waypoint at the previous dig site), neither of which offered an interact prompt.

This was while playing solo, by the way, so it probably wasn't caused by networking issues.

Still, aside from that I can't recall any big bugs from my time in Deimos (well, aside from the Carnis, that is).

I can actually recall a juggy bug aswell now that you mention it, it was tied to tunnel and juggy size though. The fat little bastard got stuck and couldnt figure out how to proceed since it isnt smart enough to take an optional route.

Still, not in the ballpark, neighborhood, block, city, state, country, planet, system, galaxy or universe close to the "bugfest" he claims. And I kinda count RJ as a bugfest with the handful of bugs I ran into there in multiplayer.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

I can actually recall a juggy bug aswell now that you mention it, it was tied to tunnel and juggy size though. The fat little bastard got stuck and couldnt figure out how to proceed since it isnt smart enough to take an optional route.

Still, not in the ballpark, neighborhood, block, city, state, country, planet, system, galaxy or universe close to the "bugfest" he claims. And I kinda count RJ as a bugfest with the handful of bugs I ran into there in multiplayer.

There were a lot more bugs when Deimos launched. Latrox’s bounty would bug out a lot. The Garv bounty would as well. Scintillant drop rates were bugged. 

I’ve seen the isolation vault bonus door bug out a lot too, where it shows all of one symbol, or no symbols. 

Conservation was bugged there. The birds wouldn’t spawn or move properly. The dragonflies would get stuck in the terrain or fall through the map. 

Fishing was and likely still is bugged. The spears don’t always pierce the exocrine properly. The fish spawns frequently break.

I think time softens our perception of some of DE’s content. You forget how awful a grind was here, how unstable some content was there. Like I catch myself legitimately missing Scarlet Spear, but it was very very buggy and unstable.  Deimos is my favorite open world because I can have fun just flying around and looting things serendipitously, but when it launched I was absolutely livid about scintillant and the bounty bugs/balancing. 

Archived