Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you think about that Gauss deluxe?

Fu0sJlAWwBoizec.jpg:large

I already made the necessary plat for it, but To be honest, i'm tired of DE's choice of bulky overcrowded designs, and with that I have little hope that Lavos will actually get a slim polished design.

and what's with that olive head? it's too small and disproportionate to the whole bulky body.

Bro skips brain day. 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Bro skips brain day

You don't need a lot of brain to cast Thermal Sunder repeatedly, and what little there was was probably knocked out of his head on multiple collisions with walls. Idk, that checks out if you ask me.

It looks very stylised, which I generally like with art work, but its hard for me to actually imagine what it will look like in game. 

It looks really cool, I like the concept idea, and its very detailed.

Not really my personal taste though. For me, it seems too detailed in too many places. Like all over. I do like a lot of detail, but usually I prefer it, in some areas, to contrast with other areas that have less detail. Like if you have a detailed lower leg section? Less detail on the thigh area. Detailed arms? Less detail around the neck or chest. This looks detailed... all over. This however can be offset with colour choices though. Like the colour choices here, really emphasis the detail. If I were to throw in a few more darker or muted colours, some of that detail can be emphasis or lessened, so... I could also see myself actually really liking it. 

I am going to buy it either way, since I really like Gauss, and have 1 Appearance Config left. Plus more with Prime version. 

26 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

and what's with that olive head? it's too small and disproportionate to the whole bulky body.

Bro skips brain day. 

You do realize that's just concept art, right?  Pretty sure his head was a bit bigger when they showed the early models.

Also, Gauss usually doesn't need to do brain day when 1) he's going too fast for any brain to process anything, and 2) the only augment he has actually promotes him getting nonstop concussions.

Could’ve been better. I was also kind of hoping He’d get a deluxe in the same style as Zephyr Harrier skin.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

agreed, Wisp deluxe is nothing more than improved tennogen...absolutely no special flavor or design.

Bro the slander. Just about all of Wisps tennogen is superior to that war crime of a deluxe skin.

personally I find that the concept art doesn't always do the skin justice once you see it in 3D. I have the Agito skin for him which I really like, so if it doesn't excite me once it's made, I may just keep using that instead. IIRC he's also one of the next male frames to be primed, so he'll get a new look then as well.

Il y a 3 heures, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 a dit :

Could’ve been better. I was also kind of hoping He’d get a deluxe in the same style as Zephyr Harrier skin.

Bro the slander. Just about all of Wisps tennogen is superior to that war crime of a deluxe skin.

I totally agree with you.

Even though the Gauss Deluxe desing in itself is nice, I would prefer something more mechanic or robotic. To be honest, I was expecting something like this Gauss Deluxe for Zephyr and something like the Zephyr Deluxe for Gauss.

So sad about that Wisp Deluxe... Hopefully, they've had the excellent idea of giving her a nice Dex Skin last year (and she has also all those beautiful Tennogen).

Archived