Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have the worst luck

The elemental bonus is usually below ~32%, in that case you should always kill the lich and keep the weapon for the valence fusion. If you're still unlucky, consider buying a lich with a percentage bonus equal to or greater than 60/(1.1^n), rounded up, where n is the number of copies of that weapon you own already.

• Like 1

It's normal.  As everyone else wrote, It is absolutely weighted towards the lower end, and the higher bonuses are the exceptions.

Oh, and the thing about Lady Luck is that she does not give a crap about you.  Or any of us for that matter.  You can neither please her nor anger her no matter what you do.  She simply rolls her dice and metes out her reward or punishment, and we can only choose to continue for another roll or stop playing her game.

Wait you can get >30% on Kuva & Tenet 😁. Joking aside ALL (yes I farm all of them) of my Kuva & Tenet beside the one from Glast had lower than 30% bonus. I have to farm another for valence fusion.

Edited by BroDutt

and that's why I didn't bother chasing the 60%: the Kuva/Tenet weapons are still incredibly powerful even with low rolls, so unless you're goign for the Meta or are just a perfectionist, there's really no need. this game has enough RNG anguish without needing to bring more onto yourself.

I have every single Tenet/Kuva weapon at 60%.

MOST (as in - the overwhelming majority) of the rolls you get will be low stat ones. As has been said before in this thread, keep the junk ones in your foundry and once you get something over 40% (I usually wait to get like a 46%, the more you get the lower the "high" roll has to be to max it)... you'll usually have enough to get it up to 60%.

You can grab whatever one you want as your "main" weapon, and forma it as you see fit. Once you get a decent roll you can shove that onto your main weapon first, then add the other junk rolls into it which will err on the higher % weapon. Generally most of my Kuva and tenet weapons have taken 5-ish weapons to get them up to 60%, with a few being stubborn.