Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.3

[DE]Taylor

2 hours ago, Arcerinex said:

Please just be a bug or something. I don't like the prime detail on her chest being tied to her default helm. It looks so good with tennogen.

1000% Agreed but sadly it may not a bug. Let's hope it's not

Edited by TeeMeunTsundere
  • Like 1

I know I've been repetitive, but could we please have a fix on Pathocyst charged throw heavy attack damage bug? This time, I recorded another video on simulacrum to demonstrate that Pathocyst charged throw heavy attack damage is equal to its throw heavy attack damage. So it is not just the interface that is wrong.

• Like 4

hey DE can you any fix of this :

valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

khora spikes cant be colored

gauss feet still broken 

the muzzle flash on some weapons is too strong having all the environment flashing is annoying specially on energy weapons like the Steflos, let me guess this idea came from someone who doesn't play the game, its not like you shoot your guns that much in this game right?

I wish you actually improve the graphics of the game,materials  and textures instead of just adding more light and particles

how about fixing the deluxe skins that you change?

and as a circuit hater(not big fan of bug and being force to pay with mastery fodder) I think its cool to sell the incarnon adapter, but this new batch was really meh,I think if the incarnon form where better it will be more tempting to buy it

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TeeMeunTsundere said:

1000% Agreed but sadly it wasn't a bug

How do you know? Have we actually got an official response yet? Every single player feedback reply here is basically all about reverting this change and it is BAD that they waited an entire WEEK before doing something like this. I'm actually sad I supported the prime access for the first time in years right now.

10 hours ago, CorruptedDragynSlayer said:

Any information regarding operator bugs? there is a real nasty one where exiting your warframe will turn your head 90 degrees and entering back will again turn it 90 degrees in the opposite direction, this effect can stack multiple times making it borderline impossible to use your operator as you send your projectiles/void dash in a random direction, sometimes completely behind you.

In combination with transference not placing you at the same position when transfering while moving, it's just complete disorientation.

Like, I'll be bullet jumping and hit the transference button to void sling further, only to find myself 10m below where my warframe was, 5m back in the direction I was coming from, and facing in a random direction.

Transference used to work perfectly fine a long time back, as did void dash. This game appears do be degrading in all areas, and fast...

• Like 1

I will not report any bug never again because i'm tired and i know that it never get fix. But i have a big question. Why you release hotfixes that are not fix anything and they just do the game worst over and over? If you do not have much time to work up on game or you want to giving up it's understandable... just do nothing. Do not release something that it fix one thing and it's destroy more fifty only to show us that you do something. It is better to do nothing, and leave the game as it is 

• Like 4

vor 16 Stunden schrieb Dragoon:

If it is it's a huge downgrade. Replying hoping this gains traction. Give Wisp back her neat cloth ornaments around her neck for all helmets please! I definitely don't like that I need that weird prime helmet to have the upper body ornamentation on Wisp Prime.

On that same vein, please give her proper Prime details on Dex skin, as others have mentioned as well.

I loved this scarf thing so much i just bought tennogen. i wouldnt have spent money on that skin if i knew they would take the scarf away from all other helmets...

• Like 3

Hey DE what about fixing the amount of ghosting that you have with FSR 2.2 ?

And how about if you launch a new stance for Sun & Moon since ITS SOO S#&$TY AND SLOW THAT NOBODY WANT TO USE  AND THE SAME HAPPEN TO LIVIA TENET FIX THOSE CRAAPY STANCE MOD THE ARE TOO USELESS 😒

Hi 🥰 

Hello, I also have a comment to make regarding the new melee weapon, Argo & Vel.

Is it normal not to have the "deployed" form (disk of energy visible on the shield) ?

We only see this magnificent effect when there is a hit block.

While, for example, a Silva & Aegis or an Agendus Tenet is visible in its "deployed" form as soon as the weapon is equipped.

---> I do not understand why with Argo & Vel there is not this same process.

The physics of the weapon is so beautiful when the energy of the shield is visible, it's really a shame not to be able, like in the arsenal, to have this visual in mission.

Can you tell if this is normal ?

Thx 

I'm extremely disliking my Clearvoy Fashioning now...

Any pair of leggings used together with the Clearvoy Prime Suit clip over the cloth over your right leg

Image in the Imgur Link: https://imgur.com/gallery/mK3Jht0

Beyond clear as day, the black portion of the pants near your Drifter's posterior clips through it. 

Yeah, this needs to either be re-scaled, fixed, or at least looked into now, because I had high hopes for using it on my newly added Drifter and Operator look configs, but now I just won't touch it. 

Lucky Operator's don't have this issue, but c'mon, optimize the suits for Drifters too...

3 minutes ago, Thicondrius said:

10 years and still we have the bug after the host change you are ridiculous

FTFY

The issue is baked into the netcode of this game. Unless they decide to completely rework it, it's here to stay.

What you can do is to set Matchmaking Ping Limit to a low number, which should make it less likely to bug out during host migration.

• Like 2

On 2023-08-05 at 3:10 AM, Monolake said:

The LAUNCHER doesnt respect user settings and auto-chages to enhanced each time you run the game again. Fix this bug, DE.

Unfortunately this is not exactly bug. They are doing it on purpose because they are planning to made the enhanced as main so its default now and they are gonna completely remove classic graphics mode. Something which is really bad because enhanced graphics mode performing very very bad and it drops the fps by 50% or more compare it with the classic. From 60fps steady in classic with same graphics settings only by changing to enhanced i dropped to 25-30fps Warframe had the best optimization of any game I've ever played and now it's going to be one of the worst optimized. Ofc most rich people with beast pc's who they getting 100+fps they are not gonna notice those insane drops so they do not care fix this until classic is completely removed

• Like 1

On 2023-08-06 at 2:48 PM, Cerikus said:

FTFY

The issue is baked into the netcode of this game. Unless they decide to completely rework it, it's here to stay.

What you can do is to set Matchmaking Ping Limit to a low number, which should make it less likely to bug out during host migration.

don't work at all ...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Semblant89 said:

From 60fps steady in classic with same graphics settings only by changing to enhanced i dropped to 25-30fps Warframe had the best optimization of any game I've ever played and now it's going to be one of the worst optimized. Ofc most rich people with beast pc's who they getting 100+fps they are not gonna notice those insane drops so they do not care fix this until classic is completely removed

So FPS is dependent on a lot of things, but the newer engine can utilize newer hardware in different ways (which consequently might perform poorly on older hardware); I'm not sure what you have, but my PC is by far not a "beast pc" and has a 4 year old GPU and I can still get 165fps (capped at vsync rate for me, at 1920x1080). I'd try running FSR or lowering the resolution or some game settings. Given this game can still run on a Steam Deck at 60fps with an AMD APU there are many options available to increase performance. The enhanced engine might demand a bit more and they'll definitely continue to optimize it, but there are absolutely settings the game gives you to make up for that offset and I'd recommend using them.

Chat box moving when loading bug still hasn't been fixed, it's been over 3 updates now since this bug was introduced, only seems to do it when playing public (and on first load of game)! please fix it, it's super annoying.

• Like 3