Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Echoes of Duviri: Hotfix 33.6.9

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, AJAL8000 said:

Look, I'll give you this link where they show that theoretically it was "fixed". That video shows that that is actually the way it should work. It's not that it's "half fixed."

It doesn't work on half of the Incarnon mode, that's what you'd call half fixed.

And considering that the projectile scales multiplicatively with gun CO (while the explosion doesn't at all), and has 6x damage from critical headshots... it's actually less than half fixed. More like 1/4 fixed.

• Like 4

Is there something I do wrong here?
I try to farm those enigmas Gyrum by doing those puzzles in Duviri and it turns out it is very hard to find them.
Sometime i find one puzzle with in 10 min, sometime I find one in 30 min. I run everywhere; I fly everywhere and i no see them from the air for sure. Even if I look at the map players have made to show their possible location. They are not there. Do we have to do something first to make them spawn?  Are they on a kind of timer or something?
If I go with full squad, most player I get they don't want to do puzzle and they just go on with the bounty and I end up wasting my time. So I go solo but after 40 minutes and 1 or 2 puzzles, I admit that this is not very pleasant farming at all.

• Like 1

hace 10 horas, Traumtulpe dijo:

It doesn't work on half of the Incarnon mode, that's what you'd call half fixed.

And considering that the projectile scales multiplicatively with gun CO (while the explosion doesn't at all), and has 6x damage from critical headshots... it's actually less than half fixed. More like 1/4 fixed.

It would be great then if you could help me ask even in the next Hot-Fix if it is okay or if it is correct that it only affects AoE damage instead of Direct damage. To make sure it is not a bug.
As you say and on second thought, the truth is that obviously it would be better for it to either affect both or only affect direct damage because the mod is activated in direct damage, which does not make much sense if it only increases AoE damage. Idk.

Edited by AJAL8000
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, airboit said:

i finally log in to make my first forum post to say shame on you DE. shame on you

If you're going to bother to mention your displeasure, it helps to be specific as to why.

The contagion "fix"? Heirloom bundles being swept under the rug? Some obscure bug that's a pain to you specifically that's gone unfixed for months?

At least then you're not just another mindless voice screaming "DE bad" into the abyss.

• Like 6

Tenno fails to display when user has the tenno selected when using transference in the Dormizone.

the Drifter appears when tenno is selected when using transference in the Dormizone. the user is usable to switch between them in the dormizone.

the dormizone is both a tenno and drifter home and should allow the user to switch and be viewed when selected.

On 2023-09-12 at 10:06 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed being able to buff Exodia Contagion's projectile damage with heavy attack multiplier by performing a series of specific parkour movements.
    • The movements in question allowed for heavy attacks to be performed mid-air instead of triggering the intended ground slam, which then caused the Heavy Attack damage multiplier to be applied to the projectile. In this Hotfix, we’ve specifically removed the interaction that buffed its damage, as heavy attacking mid-air is not possible otherwise. We understand that this was a popular combination due to its ability to land wild damage numbers, but it was dependent on a movement animation bug and went beyond the original design for the Arcane. 

Wait, so we're "fixing" an interaction with Exodia Contagion that allowed us to output more damage, which required us to bank on our combo counter, as well as performing an advanced aerial melee combo...

...but we're not fixing the part where Exodia Contagion's projectile has been bugged(again) to show the weapon skin instead of an energy projectile?

If we're really making a mountain out of a molehill on this heavy attack interaction, can we at least get back the ability to throw multiple projectiles before touching the ground? At least that was fun. Or maybe even fix the current weapon skin bug?

Edited by Yunjuwo
  • Like 9

Le 12/09/2023 à 14:06, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Fixed being able to buff Exodia Contagion's projectile damage with heavy attack multiplier by performing a series of specific parkour movements

Nice, so you go and fix this which was not bothering anybody while at the same time you break the Rauta, which no longer gives any combo 

On top of that there's some mods that haven't been working for YEARS like EMPOWERED BLADES 

• Like 5

On 2023-09-13 at 12:06 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed being able to buff Exodia Contagion's projectile damage with heavy attack multiplier by performing a series of specific parkour movements.

• The movements in question allowed for heavy attacks to be performed mid-air instead of triggering the intended ground slam, which then caused the Heavy Attack damage multiplier to be applied to the projectile. In this Hotfix, we’ve specifically removed the interaction that buffed its damage, as heavy attacking mid-air is not possible otherwise. We understand that this was a popular combination due to its ability to land wild damage numbers, but it was dependent on a movement animation bug and went beyond the original design for the Arcane. 

Seens unnecessary. The heavy attack itself is a reward for doing that convoluted series of parkour movements - a reward for skill.
I think, if the midair heavy attack movement is a bug, why not fix it first? Why 'fix' the other thing instead? It's like cutting a leaf of a parasitic plant, instead of pulling out the the entire parasitic plant including the root altogether.

• Like 6

please update your website to reflect the current qualifications for acquisition and any prerequisites for a uploading a clan logo; and how long approval process is.

in the likely hood that your busy that should also be reflected int he approval prerequisites.

Thank you

• Like 2