Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eating Mechanic for Warframe

VoidD3vil

I think Warframe should have an eating mechanic. Eating certain foods gives you a buff. You can craft meals with ingredients. When you eat the meal it has an animation for eating like the one you had in the duviri paradox quest in your dormizone. Were you at a Zaramin cube. 

I don't like that. So as long as it's some sort of very minor buff, then why not, but I don't see them wasting development time on minor stuff.

We have already lots of activities to do on Warframe, I don't want to add fishing + crafting to that list.

So unless this plans on using Rubedo and Cryotics to feed your mouthless warframe with, that's a no for me :tongue:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VoidD3vil said:

I think Warframe should have an eating mechanic. Eating certain foods gives you a buff. You can craft meals with ingredients. When you eat the meal it has an animation for eating like the one you had in the duviri paradox quest in your dormizone. Were you at a Zaramin cube. 

We all could be food fighters in WF after countless battles!

Edited by Sporthand

7 hours ago, VoidD3vil said:

How about... NO?