The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PEOPLE ARE GETTING OVER OTHER PLAYERS PLAT WISE

10 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

I can out do you in game and what will you do just leave the mission of the Arbitration match one on one because I'm Better then you and you know it!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Are you going to take 'em out and measure over video chat too?

Testosterone is a a heck of drug!

Always entertaining, these forums.

11 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Are you going to take 'em out and measure over video chat too?

Testosterone is a a heck of drug!

Always entertaining, these forums.

nope I plan too in the game silly XD and no I don't take any drugs like that LOL!

They probably be to chicken to even accept my challenge in the game XD still waiting to hear back from them on it too o.o I have my game on right now too, I just have to connect to the Internet is all.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

no I don't take any drugs 

*whoosh*

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

They probably be to chicken to even accept my challenge in the game XD still waiting to hear back from them on it too o.o 

This is some sophomoric, elementary school-level stuff right here.

Funny, yet very sad.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

yea it's funny yet sad you are jumping in after me but yet play the game  but can't last long like in a long ending in game battle, I don't play Minecraft like you or watch Bob the Builder oe Sesame Street so do yourself a favor and hop off my page

tons of players compete in contest world wide but yet when the other player looses they wanna get all butt hurt and sad and mad at the other player for out doing them. Yea it's funny I don't use money to buy in everything in the game but yet have put hard work in the game to be where I am so get real when you try to come at me.

I see tons of fighting game contest so how is it  that some Elementary school-level stuff right there? -_- GTFO grown ass man collect still Power Rangers stuff from when it came out and some even collecting comics yet oh i guess that Elementary school level stuff right? it so not! also I guess you never been to a comic con or any con where grown man buy paper books of Marvel or DC or any kind of comic that means something to them so it's not childish to do your the one being childish if anything and needs to grow up and realize there are tons of grown ups who enjoy doing kid like Stuff yet it's the month of October and there be a Halloween comic-con for fans where they dress up and have fun i guess that childish too right? get over yourself dude.

Wow.

Triggered much?

I called out your sophomoric-internet-tough-guy routine, because it sounded like a child on a playground, I guess you didn't like that. Oh well.

Nothing to do with adults enjoying things. 

There is no hard work, it's a game, BTW.

Happy Gaming!

• Like 4

On 2023-10-04 at 12:53 AM, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

Hey Digital Extremes I come you to you as your Tenno of the game and It really gets me over when players are trying to be cheap merchants and WTB Prime Junk for 4p or 5p or 6p, The best I ever seen someone was do was WTB Prime junk for 15p but when did the Warframe market and it's people become so cheap? it's like I hard so hard for the rare prime junk I get and 100 Ducats items of rare for what just to get 4p or 5p or 9p or something cheap for a whole set of 100 ducats or other prime junk it outta be more then just that low amount in my view it is a huge issue and I hope it can be fixed by you all.

What's so hard to get prime junks? Run few RANDOM relics and you are done. Even simple Lilith could give you enough to fill ~100 Ducat quota. No need for void traces. In group you can get free uncommon or rare stuff because you roll more. Which is problem for solo players but that's another topic.

On 2023-10-04 at 12:53 AM, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

It really gets to me and I have alot of message me telling me it not right at this moment they might as well keep there prime Junk if there aren't good Warframe WTB Merchants in game willing to help out any player who needs Plat for more Weapon Slots or Frame Slots or whatever the case may be, I hope we can fix it to where we have either 15p or just higher at the merchants wanting to buy Prime Junk from other players and not just laugh in there faces.

Any random prime junk is not worth 15 p or more. What about syndicate weapons? Are they not worth more than 15 plat? So it's ok to fully functional weapon with bonus to be cheap but not some prime junk? What about other stuff? You are just trying to be rich without doing ANYTHING.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Wow.

Triggered much?

I called out your sophomoric-internet-tough-guy routine, because it sounded like a child on a playground, I guess you didn't like that. Oh well.

Nothing to do with adults enjoying things. 

There is no hard work, it's a game, BTW.

Happy Gaming!

I am a girl btw but I guess your to dumb to notice and it's just a Warframe forum and I guess you wouldn't like me out doing you in the game and rage quit and leave when you loose all your revives you have wait there are none in Arbitration LOL! I do hard work everyday and play this ALOT to be where I am so yea Happy I'm Better then you Gaming Day!

18 minutes ago, quxier said:

What's so hard to get prime junks? Run few RANDOM relics and you are done. Even simple Lilith could give you enough to fill ~100 Ducat quota. No need for void traces. In group you can get free uncommon or rare stuff because you roll more. Which is problem for solo players but that's another topic.

Any random prime junk is not worth 15 p or more. What about syndicate weapons? Are they not worth more than 15 plat? So it's ok to fully functional weapon with bonus to be cheap but not some prime junk? What about other stuff? You are just trying to be rich without doing ANYTHING.

19 minutes ago, quxier said:

so you think when Grendel Prime comes out the whole set is gonna be 4p or 5p or 10p for a whole set Grendel Prime outta be more and not because it's New but because it's RARE and Hard as a drop to get for when it does come out! All rare drops for 100 ducats or 45 ducats rather it may be I put in the hard work of the game and at least have out done most in Arbitration and most would leave or rage quit so It is fair you get what your giving if your giving prime junk to someone who wants to buy it for a great 15p or higher. I have had many Merchant traders and they never had any issues with me,...why isn't that you have a issue with me? I'm just trying to be rich without doing anything hahahaaha funniest thing I heard all day

I do Disruptions by myself if no one joins and run them so very often just to get extra relics

I do Archon Haunts and earning Rare Crystals in the game as I have been collecting a few amount of them, to only let them grow over time

I keep forming everything in the game 24/7 my frame,my  primary,my secondary,my Meleee,my Voidrig and Bonewindow till it maxed rank or I can use it whenever

I run relics with people and get usually the part

I have a extra prime set and I give it to my friends for free yet most don't as they would see it as Plat

I help other players out when they need it and that does helping them do a certain mission

I run ALOT of Void fissures so often and just get random Prime stuff ALOT, don't get mad at me and lie and say I don't do anything and that I'm just trying to be rich without anything that would be a purple head Vtuber I know as she had bought everything literally in the game to get to her current rank that she is at in game. >_<

so know your stuff before you spread Lies about me!

3 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:
30 minutes ago, quxier said:

30 minutes ago, quxier said:

so you think when Grendel Prime comes out the whole set is gonna be 4p or 5p or 10p for a whole set Grendel Prime outta be more and not because it's New but because it's RARE and Hard as a drop to get for when it does come out!

"Grendel prime set" is not "random 6 prime stuff that you could have for decade". Of course it would cost more.

It's rare because it's new. Give players some days and prices goes down. Why? Everyone will spam it so there will be more demand for it. More items available = smaller price. Economic 101.

5 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

it may be I put in the hard work of the game and at least have out done most in Arbitration

You could do even SP version. WE DON'T CARE. Why? Because same item can be dropped in your lowest Lilith mission.

7 minutes ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

I do Disruptions by myself if no one joins and run them so very often just to get extra relics

I do Archon Haunts and earning Rare Crystals in the game as I have been collecting a few amount of them, to only let them grow over time

I keep forming everything in the game 24/7 my frame,my  primary,my secondary,my Meleee,my Voidrig and Bonewindow till it maxed rank or I can use it whenever

I run relics with people and get usually the part

I have a extra prime set and I give it to my friends for free yet most don't as they would see it as Plat

I help other players out when they need it and that does helping them do a certain mission

I run ALOT of Void fissures so often and just get random Prime stuff ALOT, don't get mad at me and lie and say I don't do anything and that I'm just trying to be rich without anything that would be a purple head Vtuber I know as she had bought everything literally in the game to get to her current rank that she is at in game. >_<

so know your stuff before you spread Lies about me!

I don't know what it has to do with you wanting 15+p for random prime junk. You can give stuff yet be wanting too big price, doing almost nothing to get those.

• Like 2

I guess more people are gonna lie about me and say bad awful things about me only because I value hard work in the game and value not buying Plat when you can make in game Plat Instead, when Grendel Prime comes out or the new Frame they aren't gonna be cheap to buy it isn't gonna be 5p or 6p or 10p and most would say it's a New Frame and it have Rare Drops reason it should be even More Plat and if I am giving someone a Newest prime who wants to prime junk I shouldn't just get screwed over everyone! do you think it's fair to sell a NEW Prime for 4p or 5p or 6p or 10p? it's so not I just wish you stop coming at me as it isn't breaking me or hurting me by any means. It's just a game and I was just expressing the Plat part of it to Digital Extremes and no didn't expect so many would try to tell lies and so on about me when they don't even know me. I been playing game this for a long time and have reached ALOT of days in game and put alot of effort into the game when most just give up and don't wanna do this or that mission I yet do it with no issues.

Please just stop with the lies and trying to be tough or trying to make it seem like I did something wrong because I didn't I only see the rarity of the Prime Junk or whatever there is to sell in the game that we should be getting more for if not 20p or 15p or 25p or 30p I usually don't want it as I  have had other merchants who gave me more just because they wanted too but yet do I ever object and say that to low or that not enough plat? Nope I don't as I am always thankful for everything I ever get in the game!

I had 3 hundred plat today and I had got me a Nezha Prime skin and weapon slots and frame slots yet I offer to buy my close friends I know any slots or something they need because I care about them to offer and share my Plat unlike most who don't even share it with there friends and if you do that great on your part!

Just now, quxier said:

"Grendel prime set" is not "random 6 prime stuff that you could have for decade". Of course it would cost more.

It's rare because it's new. Give players some days and prices goes down. Why? Everyone will spam it so there will be more demand for it. More items available = smaller price. Economic 101.

You could do even SP version. WE DON'T CARE. Why? Because same item can be dropped in your lowest Lilith mission.

I don't know what it has to do with you wanting 15+p for random prime junk. You can give stuff yet be wanting too big price, doing almost nothing to get those.

I'm not the one who even offering 15p they are dumb dumb I see them doing WTB 15p Prime Junk and I take them up on there offer and yet I'm bad one who takes offers from great WTB merchants who are offering something to help other players out in game and to help them have plat, I help them and they help me and I don't want big prices as if you read I am grateful for any amount of plat they give me when I give them prime junk but they never ever gave me 5p or 6p or 7p or 4p for a land slide of 45 ducats or 100 ducat items tho.

Some who do so would try to do so just to rip you off tho.

14 hours ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

also I have saw ALOT of online players with tons of billions of Plat specially on Youtube so know your stuff and know that often most players do and all, when it comes to having the Best fast hands in the game I always perform to high potential but yet you are trying to make me ought to be the villain in this when I am clearly not, so grow up and don't put try to put words in my mouth of what I said. 

I can out do you in game and what will you do just leave the mission of the Arbitration match one on one because I'm Better then you and you know it! so get real when you try to come at me over something being bold? and other things like come see me at them sticks! before you try to put words in my mouth, I get very pissy about when someone does that out of everyone who said something your the only one who wants to try to put words in my mouth so just don't do that if i didn't say it don't apply it!

OK, this thread is going from dumb to funny to hilarious. Here ChristinaLove553 is replying to and criticising her own post

• Like 6

9 hours ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:

I am a girl btw but I guess your to dumb to notice and it's just a Warframe forum and I guess you wouldn't like me out doing you in the game and rage quit and leave when you loose all your revives you have wait there are none in Arbitration LOL! I do hard work everyday and play this ALOT to be where I am so yea Happy I'm Better then you Gaming Day!

Gender is irrelevant to the conversation. Reactive Aggression is generally testosterone based, regardless of gender, which is exactly what I am talking about here - Sophomoric Reactive Aggression, trying to 'peacock' oneself into something larger in some effort to intimidate and shame those who don't 'work hard enough' in a video game.

The attempted jibes about how I might play the game are hilarious. I play solo, exclusively, when I do play, and I have never been foolish enough to wrap up any of my personal emotions in the outcome of a mission in a video game, so none of this is remotely accurate, it's all in your head, OP.

I guess more people are gonna lie about me and say bad awful things about me only because I value hard work in the game and value not buying Plat when you can make in game Plat Instead,

The crux of the reason for your prose - you are so intent on 'what other people say about you' in a gaming forum that you think you have to lash out with these playground level attacks about who can 'play (your way) better' in a video game and who can 'stay on your page' as if you own these pixels.

Please just stop with the lies and trying to be tough or trying to make it seem like I did something wrong

See? 

OP is just bent because there are 'people talking about her' like it means something.

Your emotional maturity is low enough that you chose to take disagreement and discussion as personal attacks on your character.

It's as hilarious as it is sad.

If you are going to thrive in this world, you are going to need to, in your words, 'get over yourself'.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming, OP.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, (PSN)RB3-Reloaded said:

It’s so crazy how actual feedback forum posts about upcoming changes get removed by the community team but this thread of insanity is left up like nothings wrong it’s honestly hilarious like look what this turned into 😭😭

It's important to combat misinformation.

Even when I was brand new, I knew selling prime junk was a scam, yet it's still a pervasive scam.

Anyone buying prime junk wants new players that don't know any better, selling them a Saryn Prime Neuroptics for 5p, so they can complete a full set and sell it for 150 to 250. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)ChristinaLove553 said:
15 hours ago, quxier said:

I'm not the one who even offering 15p they are dumb dumb I see them doing WTB 15p Prime Junk and I take them up on there offer and yet I'm bad one who takes offers from great WTB merchants who are offering something to help other players out in game and to help them have plat, I help them and they help me and I don't want big prices as if you read I am grateful for any amount of plat they give me when I give them prime junk but they never ever gave me 5p or 6p or 7p or 4p for a land slide of 45 ducats or 100 ducat items tho.

Ok, you are giving more plat for "new" players. Fine. It's YOUR thing. Don't expect such charity from other people.

On 2023-10-03 at 6:21 PM, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:

Passive vending

There's an insane amount of supply in the market already, and this would at least increase it by 5x dropping prices to single-digit plats for sets.

On 2023-10-03 at 6:21 PM, (XBOX)Architect Prime said:
  • Some very small amount of plat as a login reward
  • Ways to convert some other resources/currencies into plat at a rate that doesn't mess up the economy

It's called "wtb prime junk," you sell stuff for way below what its worth but you don't have to find a buyer for specific things. If they made it too easy they couldn't make money from people with more money than time.

• Like 1

On 2023-10-05 at 9:39 AM, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

It's important to combat misinformation.

Even when I was brand new, I knew selling prime junk was a scam, yet it's still a pervasive scam.

Anyone buying prime junk wants new players that don't know any better, selling them a Saryn Prime Neuroptics for 5p, so they can complete a full set and sell it for 150 to 250. 

I think scam is a strong word.

Once upon a time it would be easy to sell rare parts for the same price as common parts. And id agree that idk say a rhino prime bp for like 1-5 plat is a rip, but its not like that any more.

I think its common knowledge that prime parts are worth less as random parts than as sets.

That and, in my experience opening 20 random relics and trying to sell 20 random prime parts is gonna be kind of rough if im just selling a random pile. 

Unless the parts are new, rare, vaulted, or at least a set i usually end up struggling to get them sold at all for more than "junk prices"