The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Update 34

[DE]Megan

The Secondary Outburst Arcane has received some overall buffs! Additionally, we’ve fixed it not functioning properly and its description being inaccurate. The new description is as follows:

• On swapping to Secondary Weapon, consume all Combo Multipliers to increase Secondary Weapon Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 5/7/9/12/16/20% per Combo consumed for 30s.

Holy progenitor of the Void, my hotswap Incarnon Vasto is becoming even stronger

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added two new Reward Options to the Steel Path Circuit Reward Path: Rivens and Kuva!

• With Drifter Opportunity Intrinsics at Rank 9, you will be presented with reward options of a Veiled Riven or 20k Kuva in addition to the weekly Incarnon rotation for your Circuit Reward Path!

AMAZING!

• Like 1

Is it intended that most of the Sentinels have weaker shields on their Prime versions compared to their normal versions?  Shade Prime is the only one it seems that's a universal upgrade, nearly every other one loses some shields, but gains some health and armour.

• Like 4

Hi I'm TeaHands and I'm a Warframe player that can't read, is Crossplay Clans coming in this update? Thanks!

Also CANNOT wait to decimate missions with my newly buffed Voruna.

Edit: nvm I learned how to read, it's coming Soon

Edited by TeaHands

55 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Not to beat a dead Kaithe, but Mods will now be applying to the Max Rank stat instead of the Base Rank. You may look at these numbers and think “nerf” or “buff” depending, but the outcome is that total Modded values are the same, if not a little higher in some cases

well that was misleading at best. It seems all testing was done mostly on base mods and not Umbral or primed variants, as well cherry picked examples

• Like 6

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Abyssal Beacons are the key to locating the Grineer Galleon in the Abyssal Zone near Ceres, otherwise perpetually obscured by darkness. Acquire them with 5,000 Standing from any of the Pledged Syndicate’s Offerings to pinpoint the Abyssal Zone Node on Ceres. Players can tackle the task either solo or with a premade squad - one Abyssal Beacon is consumed upon completing the mission (from Host in premade). 

Ummm, you can also tackle it using public matchaking?

And how are my beacons being consumed for this? Because they aren't right now.

Edited by XHADgaming

Great. Another frame being slapped onto a useless dojo exclusive room.

Did you guys not receive the feedback about Yareli being also dojo exclusive? No one liked that approach, as this is pretty lazy and excludes lots of players from obtaining a frame being that specifically restricted. I have no issues getting that frame, yet the room will be destroyed once people got the frame, and newcomers will have just bad luck never getting that frame, I guess.

Nice work, DE.

18 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Ummm, you can also tackle it using public matchaking?

And how are my beacons being consumed for this? Because they aren't right now.

You are probably doing something wrong. They are being used upon leaving the mission with the required objects closeby.

Edited by iHeuksal
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, iHeuksal said:

You are probably doing something wrong. They are being used upon leaving the mission with the required objects closeby.

Oh wait it still only consumes host beacon even if you do public matchmaking, fantastic! I absolutely cannot forsee any problems with this. Yep absolutely none whatsoever. How to solve the host migration problem: Make it so that it is advantageous to not be host!

Cannot believe that DE omitted the most used method of matchmaking when designing this new mode.

Edited by XHADgaming
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

aaaaand Steel path just doesn't work for the new node. Thanks DE. Really POLISHING updates before releasing them. 10 years DE. Yall had a decade to learn that.

Working now for me.

E:NVM. Bugged., it exists but I think it takes the host's setting of SP or not.

Edited by XHADgaming

The update feels great so far!

Quick question, will there be any plans for Pack Leader's overguard to work with Venari? Currently the mod doesn't give overguard on overheal and I was wondering if that was intended

Edit: nvm, pack leader does provide overguard but it just doesn't show on the UI

Edited by goodeggrolls

as usual:

I still see no fixes to many old bugs like

• mag, mirage and mesa locking their abilities (and sometimes weapons),
  • ash's 4 showing wrong numbers,
  • slams from operator launching you in the wrong direction or failing,
  • waypoints(not just in duviri), codex/simulacrum scans,
  • yareli bugs,
  • exalts being unmodded in duviri(and even if that's not a bug, that's a very bad feature that isn't explained anywhere).
  • kahl getting stuck in a rampart on a "Junk run mission"
  • not enough enemies spawning in railjack skirmish missions

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ConDucktorWhirl said:

No it doesn't. I tried to load it up in solo and it STILL took me to the regular mission.

Did you clear it once with Steel Path turned off? I realized you could've selected the mode with steel path even if you hadn't cleared it. Maybe that is what's happening with the hosts it is affecting and why I am being MM into regular mode because the hosts never did it in the first place but still MM me with them since they have the steel path selector turned on.

Edited by XHADgaming