Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnons have been great, when do you guys expect the next set of incarnons and what weapons do you want to see?

Goldenrice

On 2023-11-18 at 12:52 PM, Tiltskillet said:

Incarnon Kulstar was in a pre-Duviri leak, but its place in that release order and most if its leaked evolutions were taken by Atomos.  One theory being they realized late that Kulstar had an altfire, didn't have a plan to deal with that, and  threw Atomos in there instead.   All the leaked weapons were accurate otherwise, as well as the sequence.

I'd love to see Incarnon Kulstar some day though.  Hopefully they're figuring out how to deal with altfire issues, as most of the weapons I'd like to see adaptors for have the same issue.

simple. Hold R for incarnon form. going into Incarnon already reloads your weapon for you (I think? I'm not going crazy right), so it makes sense.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

simple. Hold R for incarnon form. going into Incarnon already reloads your weapon for you (I think? I'm not going crazy right), so it makes sense.

Not a bad idea. Holding R is something I never do whereas alt fire sometimes makes me either waste my melee combo or accidentally leave incarnon thinking I'm gonna heavy attack

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

simple. Hold R for incarnon form.

Yeah, that's one of the methods that gets mentioned a lot, and it makes a ton of sense to me.  WF's never had a hold function that I'm aware of on reload, but hopefully it's still a simple thing to implement on their end.

3 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

going into Incarnon already reloads your weapon for you (I think? I'm not going crazy right)

Most of them do, anyway.  Probably all of them, but I don't have all of them.   There's been at least one that didn't do this, where DE fixed it, so it seems at least reasonable to presume they're all supposed to.

• Like 4

None.  I'd rather them just rework the guns.  The only thing I like about incarnons are the passives.  So I'd be in favor of allowing some passive stats to choose from.  I can't stand having to swap between modes, or play a grounded style to get headshots or just the even the obnoxious reticule.  Praedos is the only one I use.  I don't understand the community's fascination with them.

• Like 2

On 2023-10-27 at 10:44 AM, Hexerin said:

Don't really care what incarnons are added, I just want to see the charge system redesigned. Headshots give 3 charges, body shots give 1 charge, charge capacity increased by 300% across the board. This keeps headshots the same charge value, but allows body shots for slower charging.

There is nothing worse than going against enemies that moves far too fast, or simply just doesn’t have a specified “head.” Or the head just doesn’t count (looking at you Lephantis)

• Like 3

I'd like to see some weapons get added to Sisters, Liches along with new Incarnons.

Kuva: Sobek, Grakata, Argonak, Duel Kohmaks, Vastilok, Buzlok, Ripkas, Quatz, Machete

Tenent: Opticor, Ambassador,  Battacor, Lanka, Stahlta, Exergis, Stropha, Amprex, Cyanex

Incarnons: Daikyu, Tigris, Attica, Akzani, Boltace, Dark Dagger, Marelok, Grinlok, Twin Grakata, Twin Gremlins, Supra, Statiocor, Sniptron, Glaxion, Dual Cestra's, Ocucor.

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim
  • Like 3

Im completely Biased but id LOVE an Akmagnus incarnon that turns it full auto orb balls of death. I still drag that sucker with me to SP sometimes. ( can it do SP yea if you bring an armor strip. Is it viable and do i recommend it heck no) Idk i have had many many memories made with the akmagnus and id just murder for an upgrade for those things

• 4 months later...

it would be great to get an incarnon sniper, 
in general, the weapon types that haven't been covered yet would be nice. 

On 2023-11-23 at 7:20 PM, (XBOX)Cram Duahcim said:

I'd like to see some weapons get added to Sisters, Liches along with new Incarnons.

Kuva: Sobek, Grakata, Argonak, Duel Kohmaks, Vastilok, Buzlok, Ripkas, Quatz, Machete

Tenent: Opticor, Ambassador,  Battacor, Lanka, Stahlta, Exergis, Stropha, Amprex, Cyanex

Incarnons:  Snipetron, Glaxion, Ocucor.

This ^ 
yes please to the new kuva & tenet weapons, would be sweet.

• Like 1

I'd really like a basic scythe (Hate, Reaper Prime, etc.) to transform into a heavy scythe (Hespar) when going into its incarnon mode, but at this point I'd also welcome an incarnon Hespar.  The weapon is so beautiful, and I like the way its stance feels, but it's really underpowered.  I could use the Corufell I suppose, but that's not really what I'm going for.

In general, I want more incarnon melees before primaries or secondaries.  I feel like we have enough primaries and secondaries that go from single target to AOE mode, and it's kind of played out.  Give me more funky melee ones.

Definitly Tigris, Galatine and Akstiletto Incarnon.

I also would like to see what DE would do with a Sniper Incarnon since we don't have one yet and I love snipers.

• Like 1

Personally I would like to have an exergis prime. As of now my build can handle steel path but it only goes so far. I think an incarnon form would boost its damage output enough to deal with higher enemies. Plus i would like to see a kohm incarnon just to get a feel of what it would be like.

Among primaries there are not so many underpowered ones without alternate fire already occupied by something. Attica, astilla, sybaris, grinlok and that's about it if I don't miss any. It would be fun though to go crazy and see incarnon opticor 😁

For secondaries there could be a lot of suitable options. Marelok comes to mind first

Edited by deucich

Tigris incarnon needs to happen, post-haste.  

Then Nikana Incarnon. I also hope to see more Lich/Sisters weapons since they are still high-end weaponry that still have a place in the game. 

Maybe they'll add more with Infested Lichs.

Edited by Cram_Duahcim

I'd like to see some melees they didn't touch yet. Like nunchaks, 2handed sword, sparring, glaive, etc. There's alot of them and I dont know why both sibear and magistar got incarnon. Also 2 scythes. 

• Like 2

shameless bump: 

Please add one of the following Incarnons or at least Kuva/ tenet variants

Snipetron, 
Lanka,
Rubico;
Vectis,
Vulkar,
Sporothrix,
Perigale, 
Komorex 

A ton of the other weapon types are covered now with incarnons, snipers feel quite left out ;<

• Like 1

On 2023-11-23 at 6:50 AM, RacerDelux said:

Incarnon Opticor. Gimmi. I want.

Goes from single AoE blast to smg, deal?

On 2024-04-19 at 7:41 AM, Tuli_Donitsi said:

My choises would be;

1) Dera

2) Veldt

3) Dual Zorens

4) Ether Reaper

5) Fusilai

6) Hikou

7) Kulstar

Didn't they datamined Kulstar in the past? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Karyst said:

Didn't they datamined Kulstar in the past? 

Yes, with the original Genesis Incarnons.  But on actual release its slot  had been taken by Atomos.

Kulstar has an altfire, which might explain the switch.

• Like 2