The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.8 + 34.0.8.1

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Slightly increased the hold time needed to cycle Voruna’s passives to help prevent activating/deactivating a passive by accident. 

This kinda feels like a nerf ? it was nice being able to change passives quickly and it did make a difference at certain moments

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, zGrimmreaper said:

so no tent mission for plague star? great.

No, sorry. Having the Plague Star Bounties in the tent was breaking the flow/game in numerous ways, so we ultimately decided to have the Bounties available only at Konzu. We'll see what can be done for its next appearance.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

No, sorry. Having the Plague Star Bounties in the tent was breaking the flow/game in numerous ways, so we ultimately decided to have the Bounties available only at Konzu. We'll see what can be done for its next appearance.

Unfortunate. The flow is already pretty rough, especially if one (or more) isn't using an NVME SSD.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 12

If this skin cost 90 USD, would you fix it?

-valkyr carnivex skin broken, I already reported this but nothing has been fix

Spoiler

broken.png

-or this other skins that you change months after purchase?

-khora spikes cant be colored

-gauss feet still broken 

-voidshell skin materials are inconsistent, they look different on each warframe, which defeat the purpose of this kind of skin 

-beam weapons have screen shake, even with that option disable on the settings

-can you give us the option of turn off all the annoyng lights that you adding to weapons and warframe abilitties, i lke the light on the eviroment, but having the screen flashing each I cast  habilites or shot a weapon hurts my eyes

its nice to see plague star return, but  why can you throw something new to the rewards like more infested zaw parts?

• Like 3

il y a une heure, [DE]Megan a dit :

Duplex Bond Clones now inherit your Companion’s Energy color. 

Thank, i hate it.

Sadly in some cases, the result make it uglier. It's the case with Diriga's Scyph Skin where the enery colors are already used for the jellyfish-like part inside the shell.

To be able to see through it, you have to use very dark tones of colors and in my case, i'm using a dark red and dark purple to obtain this result:

fUXr0uj.jpg

Unfortunately, only the left energy color is used for the clones with an unexpectedly bright tone. While the default ethereal green/blue color from before at least gave the clones that distinctive "Void-touched" appearance (like the stuff you can find in the Zariman), now the aura has become a really hideous red-brownish mess.

1eX8zmV.jpg

Sadly I'm now forced to change the energy colors of my Diriga to try to get a better result, but it would have been obviously better if the choice of energy color had been better thought out… 🫤

Or maybe add a third energy color slot only appearing when Duplex Bond mod is equipped, exclusive for the clones effect?

Edited by Yulfan
  • Like 6

I'm not sure but; i think Gara's Spectrorage is affecting PlagueStar/Lephantis.

He's like thinking about what to do in life for the power's duration.

Subject to confirmation.

Also it would be nice to make the camera above the grass when we look up. It's been around since the update of the Eidolon plains. It's quite annoying for anything that makes us look above like Eidolon hunts, Plague Star, defenses, etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinzuko said:

So the fact that console players break the last stage if they are hosting doesn't bother you guys at all? could you kindly prevent console players from hosting open world lobbies please. they don't have enough ram and as a result it causes huge problems for clients connected to them. I can legit play with a PC player from a third world country half way across the world and I will have a better time than connecting to a console player across the street from me, I have verified this I may have nearly 400m/s pings to the guy in South Africa but the dude in the house next to me on an Xbox that I'm getting 20m/s ping to feels like 400x worse. not trying to say "PC Mustard Race" but like... you have to see the major limitations of the hardware there. your not going to let mobile players host when that comes out are you?

I've been playing (as a PC player as client) with an Xbox Series X player as host and everything worked fine... It is possible you could be correct but if so this only affects lower-end consoles as hosts.

Edited by L0rd_Nightmare

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Hydroid’s tentacles (at its max amount of 20) not seeking out new enemies to grab after killing enemies already in their grasp. 

Glad to know that wasn't intentional, because I;d seen a lot of naysayers pointing to it as more evidence that Hydroid had been "ruined"

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Was this during a Plague Star bounty or free roam on the Plains?

This sounds like the bug issue where AOE (maybe punch through too) can damage the legs of a Tusk Thumper without breaking the part covering the weak points first, making the thumper invulnerable. It's pretty common now with people just using the Arquebex because of how broken it is, and I'm unsure if being a client/host effects how easy it is to reproduce the bug. 

It's existed before plague star, just more people running missions on the Plains making the issue apparent to people that have never really dealt with Thumpers.

Edited by IDystopiaI
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, IDystopiaI said:

This sounds like the bug issue where AOE (maybe punch through too) can damage the legs of a Tusk Thumper without breaking the part covering the weak points first, making the thumper invulnerable. It's pretty common now with people just using the Arquebex because of how broken it is, and I'm unsure if being a client/host effects how easy it is to reproduce the bug. 

It's existed before plague star, just more people running missions on the Plains making the issue apparent to people that have never really dealt with Thumpers.

This should have been fixed with U34, but it is possible that it has reappeared. I was able to kill multiple Domas on the Plains following the Hotfix, so thankfully it is not widespread like I feared. 😌

• Like 3