Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

am i the only one who fights thumpers every time they appear during plague star runs?

SDGDen

i know it's not part of the actual mission,  but honestly? i tend to trust my rando's enough to do the bounty so usually, i just go fight the thumper instead of participating in the bounty (Especially at 2nd or 3rd stages since those quickly turn into one-man shows anyways). the resources are SO WORTH IT.

i never have to fish or mine in the plains again! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SDGDen said:

i know it's not part of the actual mission,  but honestly? i tend to trust my rando's enough to do the bounty so usually, i just go fight the thumper instead of participating in the bounty (Especially at 2nd or 3rd stages since those quickly turn into one-man shows anyways). the resources are SO WORTH IT.

i never have to fish or mine in the plains again! 

I kill them on sight they’re annoying to have around.

5 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

What if you already have everything and enough resources to craft everything again 3 times? What do you plan to craft with them?

Considering the open world resources are consistently used in new content, [insert any future content here].

4 hours ago, Skoomaseller said:

no i also fight them because i am a little troublemaker picking fights with things 500x my size

Then if you get downed you got orphan children to help you (not relating to a certain quest or anything)

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Considering the open world resources are consistently used in new content, [insert any future content here].

New Archwing? (Copium)

In all truth, I fight them whenever I can. Just hearing them gives me fishing PTSD.

• Like 1

I never bother with them. I'm playing solo, so the thumper is like that wild cat of yours that tends to run like a maniac back and forth through your house/appartment, only a couple of times bigger. And since God King Revenant is my go to Plague Star frame I couldnt really care less what the Thumper is trying to do to me or anyone else.